• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 3,665 Views, 180 Comments

Spawn of Disharmony - KenSES64



Before he was defeated Discord created Seth. Now Seth is in Ponyville where he starts to become friends with the ones who defeated his creator, and even start developing feelings for one of them. A certain light blue pegasus.

  • ...
18
 180
 3,665

Prologue

Spawn of Disharmony

By: KenSES64

Prologue


My name is Seth. At first glance I seem to be like any other unicorn stallion you’d see walking down the street on any given day of the week. My coat is black, my unkept mane is a blueish-purple color, the irises of my eyes are blood red and finally my cutie mark is of an upside-down grey star, nothing too special or unique.

So, what’s so different about me? I wasn’t born the same way as everypony else. I came into being thanks to great magic. My creator was sprit of chaos, the one they call Discord. I don’t know why he created me and unless he breaks free of his stone prison I might never get an explanation. Yet, part of me doesn’t really want to know. I’m not sure why I fell like this.

Lets start with the beginning. A few days ago I awoke some time after creation, only knowing the names of myself and my creator. I’m not sure if this is ironic or not, but the first thing I saw was Discord being struck down by the six wielders of the Elements of Harmony. Not only did the turn him back into stone, but it also made a force field that erased all the chaos that he made. The pink checkered ground turned back into grass, the animals started acting normal again, the cotton candy clouds that were raining chocolate rain disappeared. Every single thing he made was gone. Except for me.

I’m not sure how to feel. I guess that I should be thankful that my life didn’t end the day it began. Yet, I don’t know what is the reason of my birth. Heh, I guess I do care a little bit.

My name is Seth. I am a spawn of disharmony and this is my story.