• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 329 Views, 3 Comments

The Fall - KingSombreDa5h



As a powerful darkness looms over the Crystal Empire at the apex of it's power, can Amethyst save it, or will all of Equestria serve on it's knees to a deadly King?

  • ...
 3
 329

The Assault Begins: Part 1

“O seems different of late. He has been quite odd since C and I married. He seems to carry a sort of dark fire; the sorts of which I have only heard of in tales; the kind which is there, yet not...” -from the private diaries of Princess Amethyst Shards, on the 12th day of the 5th moon of the 35th year in the reign of the Royal Sisters, Celestia and Luna.

Prepare thyself, O daughter of mine. For the fate of Equestria shall soon be thine. In order to prepare for the fight of thy life, you shall need the power of Love and Friendship to get through the strife.

Amethyst awoke and immediately flung open the doors, stepping out onto the balcony. It faced towards the north, with a perfect view of the Crystal Mountains, shimmering in the glorious early morning sun, which was being raised into the sky by Princess Celestia as Princess Luna lowered the moon. It had been 9 beautiful moons since the wedding. 9 moons filled with peace and harmony, thanks to the power of the Great Stone, the Crystal Heart, the Life Force to the Crystal Empire, the Heart of Equestria. In the last 2 moons, however, she'd had strange dreams. Her mother would appear, giving her some ominous warning about a darkness rising under her very muzzle, then she would be swallowed by a great black cloud, followed by an ominous cackle. What made it even worse was the fact that she couldn’t shake the horrible feeling she'd had the day before that fateful ball, when she'd seen that spark of dark, evil, vile magic in Onyx Shroud's eyes.

“Pardon me, Amethyst,” came a voice behind her, which had her spinning around from surprise. It was her servant, Coelyn Ash.

"O, dear me, Coelyn! You scared the bucking shit out of me.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment