• Published 30th Nov 2014
  • 606 Views, 3 Comments

Crushes And Enemies - NoodleBrony



New colt at school, diamond tiara likes him and he likes Apple bloom.....what could go wrong??

  • ...
11
 3
 606

The New Colt

Apple bloom just awoke and she is getting ready for her first day of the new school year, she ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth and mane but before she could leave Granny smith gave her her lunchbox and a kiss on the forehead. She waved goodbye to the family and started her journey to school, the school wasn't far from the farm so Apple bloom was on time and as soon as she entered she spotted her friends and they came over to her.

"hey Applebloom" said Scootaloo and Sweetie belle unison as they saw their friend come into the school

"heya girls! whats up?" questioned Apple bloom

"oh nothing really but did you hear the news?" relied Scootaloo giving Apple bloom a confused look.

"apparently they'res supposed to be a new student coming to the school" said Sweetie belle

"really? maybe if they don't have a cutiemark they can join our group" said Apple bloom in excitement

"what about Button mash? he doesn't have a cutiemark, we could have two new members" suggested Sweetie belle

"Sweetie belle we've been over this, I you two are good friends but hes too busy with his video games and he would never do a crusade"

"oh yeah, aha silly me" Sweetie belle has asked so many times but their was always a no, she wished she could let him join so she could spend more time with him or just try to get to know him better so she didnt just know about his love for video games..

"Places, Places everypony! class will begin..." The teacher was interrupted by a late student coming through the door.

"sorry i'm late miss Cherliee, it took me forever to get my mane just right" said Diamond tiara and Cherliee was not happy about her lateness but she wasn't going to get mad at some pony on the first day of the new year so she just pointed her hoof to her seat.

"Now then as i was saying, you probably all know about our new student thats coming today so I hope you all are on your best behavior because hes coming in today but in a little bit since hes getting settled in to his new home" explained The teacher

"Diamond Tiara, Miss cherliee said its a new colt" whispered Silver spoon into Diamond tiara's ear.

"excellent, lets just see if hes hot first" whispered Diamond tiara and Miss cherliee noticed Diamond tiara was talking.

"Diamond tiara i just said to be on your best behavior." said Miss cherliee letting her anger slip out.

"oh dont worry miss i will be"

************************************

back in the home of the new colt a unicorn mare with a brown coat, red mane and tail and a cutiemark of a bowl of noodles with a smiley face by the name of Smiley noodle was unpacking her furniture in her new home for her and her son.

"mom i think im settled in now, can i go to school now?" questioned the young stallion.

"well ok, go make yourself lunch and i will walk you down" said Smiley noodle with a smile on her face.

The young colt went to the kitchen, he made himself a daffodil and daisy sandwich and placed it in it his lunchbox but he thought his lunch was a little too small so he got an apple and placed it beside his sandwich.

"ok mom im ready!" shouted the colt

"ok lets go son!"

They exited the house and started walking, they noticed they're a lot of stalls along the streets from a sweet stall to a stall full of apples but they didn't have the time to go stop by them and walked on. They finally made it to the school and Smiley noodle turned to face her son.

"ok son this is it, i will pick you up later" She then kissed her son on the forehead and went back into the direction of home.

"I can do this" he mumbled to himself and started to walk up to the door.

*********************

"now can anypony tell me what "9 + 10" is?" questioned Cherliee and Snails had his hoof up.

"is it 21?" Cherlilee then face hoofed but before she could give the correct answer there was a knock on the door. She opened the door to see a young colt with a red mane and tail and a white coat. She knew instantly who it was.

"Everypony i would like you to meet Acrylic!" Said Miss cherliee and Diamond tiara looked up.

oh my god she thought as she looked up at the colt and she couldn't stop staringat him, the way his hair was styled and the face that was so handsome and his cutiemark of the paint pallet and brush, She felt like she was in heaven.

"well....?" whispered her friend and Diamond tiara got a look of determination on her face.

"hes mine" She whispered and she meant it, she wasn't going to let any mare take her crush away from her.

Author's Note:

Yay new chapter! i hope u guys might like it but a couple of u guys might not like it cause i referenced a vine in there but hey u snooze u lose and before anybody asks yes i wrote myself into the story as the mom of the colt. I got the idea from DisneyFanatic23 cause she is like my fave fanfic writer and in her story "The princess and the unicorn" she wrote herself into the story so yeah so i hope to see u guys next time ^_^ bye bye.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment