• Published 8th Nov 2014
  • 453 Views, 0 Comments

Descending into Glory - Lunaravenue



How Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon became the town's mean rich kids

  • ...
 0
 453

Epilogue

After telling the tale to Diamond Tiara's pony fans, word spread quickly of Tessa's actions. She became known as a liar and her career was ruined.

Diamond Tiara was sympathized with, but had to move back to her hometown in Ponyville after the summer ended.

Bell Royal faced a fate not different from her sister. Her popularity left her as her sister's career went downhill. She lost many friends.

The Royal sisters moved back to their hometown in Baltimare where they were left with a bad reputation.

Tessa later had to leave to work on a Rock Farm, travelling constantly trying to move rocks. Bell was left alone at home where she got a boring job at a cafe.

Diamond Tiara really did get the last laugh when visiting Baltimare one fine summer, staying at another grand hotel. She saw Bell Royal on her way back from work.

"Well, if it isn't the great Bell Royal! Didn't know a show pony like you had to find work,"

"I won't be like this for long,"

"Not if I have anything to say about it,"

"You probably don't,"

"Gee, this reminds me of the last time you tried to beat me. I wonder how that ended"

Author's Note:

I really hope you liked this!! Its my first work and this idea just came to me. I know its not very good, but it works! (I hope) Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment