• Published 2nd Nov 2011
  • 5,334 Views, 101 Comments

Pinknesia: The Darker Descent - Wolokai



Pinkamena is back! And this time, she'll have to go into darker places to save Twilight Sparkle!!!!!

  • ...
10
 101
 5,334

The Afterparty - Author's Notes.

Well!!!! Howdy all, Wolokai here. Um, Twilight dear, could you hand me that quill over there, I've got some notes to take.

"Sure, here you are!"

Ah yes, thank you. *Clears throat* Ahem, well my fabulous readers, you've been VERY helpful and very generous during my writing of Pinknesia. You may have noticed that at the end of this story Scootaloo hints at yet ANOTHER descent, her own!

Yes that's right, we're rolling into a third story!

"Wolokai are you sure you want to spoil the title just yet? I mean, they're probably still going to be reading Pinknesia for a bit..."

...True, but meh, there's no real sense in hiding it from em', so behold! I give you Pinksomnia: The Darkest Descent!!!!

This story is going to revolve mostly around Scootaloo and her journey to find the missing Pinkie Pie who as we all know from reading Pinknesia, has been presumed dead. Now, I know the phrase 'Extending a plot so far is like beating a horse while he's down', but don't worry, this will be the last part of the Pink stories, and -

"Um...hold on...what about a horse beating?"

Nothing. ANYWAY, don't be afraid that all my writing will stop after Pinksomnia is done, because it won't be. I have several stories in the works that I plan to line up after Pinksomnia. Just random stories you know, something nice and smooth. I think we can agree that we've had enough death and destruction from me after awhile, and I can't wait to see a wall-eyed Twilight after I'm done with Pinksomnia!

"Wait...what!?"

Nothing, *cough* spoilers you know. Anyway, thank you all so much for sticking with me throughout the Pink Trilogy! I'll post another chapter with Pinksomnia's link in it so that those of you tracking will be able to find it easily. Thank you all! I mean it!!! Let me know what you think.

Be Wise, Be Strong, Be Brave!

- Wolokai Evangiline Avangarde KuRR