• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 610 Views, 0 Comments

Evil Storm and The Paladin - StormyStrife



Storm and his Evil Side engage in battle with a paladin, who wins?

  • ...
 0
 610

Evil Storm and The Paladin

Storm ran down the hallway as a Stallion dressed in white and golden armor, sword and shield in his front hooves, runnig on hind legs. The paladin had run him into a corner, and Storm pleaded "I'm not working for darkness, I'm not, go away!"
The Paladin went into a battle stance, swinging his sword "All who interact with darkness in the slightest way will taste my blade" And he lunged at Storm, swinging the sword with purpose, but Storm, being just barely faster, doged and time seemed to slow.


A dark and evil voice, much like his own innocent, light voice spoke to him, his Evil self "Let me take over, you know you have no choice... You've got no battle experience, and we're dealing with a Paladin that's almost ascended!"
It was true, 100%, the Paladin was shining with a bright light, he even had a halo and his eyes where pure white, when he earned his wings, he'd become an ascended Paladin, like an angle but still a pony with the power of one.
Storm replied "Alright, i see i'll need to give you full control, do with him what you please, just... don't make me watch this time"
The evil voice snickered "Alright, and thank you... weakling" he said the last bit to himself, Storm unable to hear it.


The once innocent looking Burgundy pegasus pony smacked the paladin in the chest with a single hoof, sending him out of the solid brick wall, but the Paladin was immediately struck with a bright light, to Storm's surprise, the paladin's wings grew tremendously in size, being as long as the paladin's body when stretched out.

The Paladin looked at Storm with a smile, who simply replied "Well... you've shown me yours, now i'll show you mine..." Storm's head twitched violently as his eyes turned into a blood red color and his voice mirrored taht of Evil Storm's not to mention that since Evil Storm had gained unhindered control over their body, wings of pure agony stretched from where their normal wings were, as long as their body also.

The pony's hooves went completely black, and Evil Storm, finishing his transition into the steering wheel with black tear streaks from his eyes to his cheeks. The Paladin looked calm and proud, unshaken by the sudden change in aura, and in power, not to mention the gothic look of him.


Evil Storm leapt out of the hole at the Paladin and punched his shield, shattering it utterly, sending him flying a few feet before he stabilized himself.
The Paladin dove at him, sword ready to strike, when suddenly Evil Storm disappeared and suddenly punched through the Paladin's armor, causing blood to pour from the wound, and the golden colt to counter attack, putting a good gash in Storm's arm.
"Aaahhh! What it, it's still my body" Storm yelled at Evil Storm from inside their mind, Evil just simply muttered "Note Taken... Time to end this the way i want to"

Evil Storm's head all of a sudden went chaotically red and black, flickering rapidly between the two colors and when it stopped, Evil Storm removed his wings, getting the normal ones backm and released a primal howl, that even the deaf in Ponyville could hear, The Paladin was shaken to his core.

Evil storm sped at the poor, unsuspecting paladin and offered a vicious volley of hoof-jabs and punches, all finished off with a downwards kick towards the ground, which sent the Paladin with enough force to create a small crater.
He slowly floated down to the Paladin's body, which barely moved.

Evil Storm looked down at him "Pathetic..." The Paladin looked at him, his body and bloodied and ruined, his armor almost totally gone and he pleaded at the victor "P-Please... Kill me now..."
Evil Storm reared back a hoof, causing the Paladin to flinch and turn away, bracing for sweet death.
With a powerful motion Evil Storm grabbed him by the bits of chest armor, and to Storm's and the Paladin's surprise, kissed him on the lips for at least ten minutes, passionately.
And then placed him on the ground, repairing his wounds but draining most his the paladin's energy. The paladin stuttered, a large blush on his face and the angel-like properties vanishing "I... I don't get it"

Evil Storm stood less tall than the Paladin, kissing him was just a matter of pulling him downwards, but he spoke as if he towered above him "I have spared your life, whats more, now that you've kissed one of evil..." he smirked and the Paladin and continued "I doubt your superiors will be friendly anymore, and seeing as how i've saved your life... I would have to say that you owe me" And crossed his arms.

The Paladin took a step back "No... No, please don't make me do that! Anything but that!"
Evil storm confirmed the Paladin's fears as he smiled seductively at the Paladin "Gotta seal the deal somehow"
Storm protested "Oh come one Evil... You gotta admit he's not really in any condition for That, and i'm sure there's something else he could do for you"
Evil Storm replied to storm "Hahahaha, you think i'm really going to pass up an opportunity like this? I've always wanted to get with a Paladin!"
Storm Then giggled "Oh you Naughty, Naughty, Evil Me... Here, put a tracker on him and take him somewhere safe, when he's finished recovering, you can go find him easily later, how's that?"
Evil storm groaned "Ugh... Fine, party-pooper"

"Alright, i've talked with my other self... and we've decided to let you recover" Evil Storm said this, annoyed, but he grabbed the neck o the Paladin and made him look close into Evil's eyes "But still remember, You still owe me, and I will be coming back to collect, understand, that the next time... if you even try to fight me with harmful force, i will not hesitate to enjoy killing you slowly, got it?"
The Paladin nodded hastily, fearing for his life.
Evil Storm, did something that no one expected him to do. He Smiled and said "Great! now sleep..." And he kissed the paladin once again, but one that knocked the Paladin out somehow.


Later...

Evil Storm had flown the Paladin to a nearby hospital in Canterlot and had put the tracker literally in him. feeling the Paladins cheek tenderly as he left Evil storm was then bugged by Storm "You're a sap for an evil spirit who just wants to rape and torture!"
Evil Storm seized up as Storm took back control easily, transforming back in mere seconds "Yeah well at least i care for my slaves, as long as they remember their place"

With nothing left to do, Storm back in control and Evil Storm being annoyed, Storm Chaser flew off into the distance, in search for his next adventure, and mostly for something to do.


The End?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment