• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 1,654 Views, 132 Comments

Adventures Across Space - zalla661



Trixie B. Lulamoon is now the proud Commanding Officer of a shiny new NX-20 starship. As she and her crew set off to adventure they'll learn that the universe is far more cruel and unforgiving than they imagined it could be.

  • ...
7
 132
 1,654

*SNEAK PEEK EXCLUSIVE*

Author's Note:

/// IMPORTANT!! READ FIRST!! ///

To my fans I give you a exclusive five day sneak peek at what's to come in teh upcoming chapter of Adventures Across Space. Warning there is some major Spoilers ahead so if you want to go in blind turn back! THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE YET!

If you're still here enjoy this sneak peek.

*Detainment Cells Battleship Avenger*

On Heiress Luna’s ship Trixie was being escorted to a detainment area and placed in a cold cell by herself. As she passed by several chambers she noticed that all of them had prisoners in them. One in particular had a strange device in the center with a strange statue in the center of it.

It was a large two legged serpent thing with strange mismatched horns and a goofy smile on it. It had a lion paw and a raptor talon for its arms and cloven hoofed legs. It stood like it was in the middle of a dance.

Trixie regarded this statue with a sense of unease. Seeing it made her worry something bad was about to happen.

She could hear a voice, whispering deep in her mind. It was like hearing an echo all around her. A perfect resonance that made her think the voice was all around her. As she was forced into her cell, and energy field came up ceiling her inside, and silenced the voice in her head.

She thought it was strange, but she could have swore she heard the voice before. Yet she could not place where or when she ever heard it try as she might. Over the next few minutes she sat in her cell thinking about the battle raging on outside the ship.

Every time it shook Trixie could feel a throbbing in her head. Like something was trying to pry into her mind. After five minutes of enduring this, Trixie sat down and let her mind wander. A feeling of nausea overcame her.

The feeling only grew as time passed on. Then she became dizzy. Her disorientation forced her to lay down on the cold steel surface of the Avenger. After getting as comfortable as possible she fell into a deep sleep.

Trixie felt the nausea pass as time seemed to go on for eternity. As she lay there on the cold surface the world around her turned to black and Trixie found herself floating in what seemed an endless black void.

Was it a dream? She wondered. It felt like a very strange dream. As she looked around in the void she heard a small resonance of some sort. That resonance grew and eventually became a full blown laughter followed by a most obnoxiously joyful voice.

(Helloooo! Hellooo! Welcome my friend!)

Trixie groaned hearing the annoying voice echo in her head.

(What do we have here? A little pony? Oh, is that Trixie!? My goodness the time flies!) The voice said as a main in a red uniform appeared.

Trixie looked at the human. He was tall light skinned with short curly black hair and a large mischievous smile that made Trixie’s fur stand on end.

*Insert image here*

(Well, hello again Trixie.) The human said bowing in an exaggerated manner. (I am Q! And do I have a deal for you!)

Trixie groaned not wanting to deal with this right now. Getting ‘up’ she floated in suspended space as the human floated around her several times before setting himself on the void and ‘stood’ there.

Trixie glared at him. “What do you want, and better yet what are you, and how do you know me?” Trixie asked.

The man sighed with a most pathetic face. (What- did I not introduce myself earlier? I’m Q?)

“Q?”

(Q.)

“......”

(......)

“Okay, what do you want, Q?” Trixie asked again crossing her arms still floating in place.

Q grinned taking a step forward towards Trixie and slowly he began to circle her.

“Well you see I need your help with something.” He began. “I have a friend who was recently captured by Evil empress Sunbutt OP Queen of the multiverse and I need your help freeing him.”

Trixie looked at Q as he stopped in front of her.

“Say I did help you, what do I get in return?” Trixie asked.

“Well, I can help you. I can help your friends…. Or well, more specifically my friend can.”