• Published 13th Aug 2014
  • 601 Views, 10 Comments

The Equestrian rift - lelelelelelelllelelele



When most Earth resources are gone, humans try to create dimentional rifts to gain resources in other dimentions. And Equestria is the lucky dimention that they reach

  • ...
8
 10
 601

Chapter three

22.52 AM, friday 7 august, 2043

I just arrived at the rift base. I must say, it is impressive. Its a huge block of concrete, with a fence around it. There are enormous defense cannons around the building. I first found it weird that they were aimed at the building itself, but that was obviously because they didn't want people, or, most likely, ponies, to come out. After looking at the building for some time, I drove further with my Skoda to the fence. I had to get out of the car, and go trough an scanner. I think it was to detect if you weren't a changeling, but didn't ask it. When I was scanned "clean" I had to walk to the military barracks next to the concrete building. I noticed the letters "APD" written in red at the side of the building. I hope I have found out what it means the next time I write.
I'm now in the barrack. And its kinda time to sleep, since I need to wake up early tomorrow.


I put my diary away in my bag an went to sleep. It will become a long day tomorrow...

Author's Note:

An new chapter by Levi!
Yes, I know. Short chapters. I'll try to make longer chapters next time, I swear!
Have fun reading!

Comments ( 7 )

*sigh* When will they learn?

When earth reaches Equestria they find the ponies, a peacefull folk that is happy to share their recources with earth. The 2 live in peace until the changelings appear...

This FimFic is being written by 3 different people, so writing styles are different

Indent your paragraphs. Capitolize both Earths, how do you not know to do that? You live on it!

a peacefull folk that is happy

This makes no sense.

The 2 live in peace until the changelings appear...

NEVER EVER use numbers, say it how it is. This isn't some texting conversation with your mom.

This FimFic is being written by 3 different people, so writing styles are different

Again with the numbers. Also you forgot a period.

If you want any help with future chapters and stories I'd be happy to do so.

4845274 Editing it now, thank you for it, this is my first fic I have written so far, so thank you .

4845305

Your welcome. If you want help with anything else, just tell me.

This... Needs a LOT of work. But I think it has potential to be an interesting story. Rather than three people working on separate chapters each, perhaps you should all work together on one, longer chapter. Just a thought. I'll keep my eye on this story.

4845549 Hmmm, that indeed may be a better Idea
Our first idea was to kinda have 2 perspectives, that meet later in tje story, which will be soon!
Thanks for the idea though :)

PROOFREADER

Login or register to comment