• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 294 Views, 4 Comments

Blooming Wonders - Ki11_It_Hit5



Waking up, James day starts. But strange Things start to mix up his day, and finds a whole new place never seen by man itself.... Equestria... His adventure thoughout this world to find his way home.

  • ...
5
 4
 294

Chapter 3: Starting Fresh

Waking Up James looks at the ceiling talking to himself
"Is it still real, am i still a pony?"
"Will i ever wake up from this nightmare?"

Thoughts wondering a swirling though his restless mind. He seems to start to realize he's not alone.

"Good morning! Shall we start our day?"

"Fine, Fine, just let me get out of bed!"

Crawling out of bed James has trouble standing. He wobbles and falls back on the bed.

"You don't walk on two legs you goof! You walk on all four, for a stallion you should know this!"

"I'm not used to this! I don't even know how i got here... STILL!"

"So you're not from here? You seem to cautious and confused to a state i can't believe it!"

"No I'm not! But i don't want to talk about it!"

"I see why, but all this won't help you fly!"

"I can't fly, I can't even walk!!"

"Stand like this and put one hoof in front of the other!"

"Easier said than done!"

Standing still in this new position, James feels determined!

"I got this!" James says to himself

Slowly. placing hoof after hoof, he starts to walk.
*THUMP*

"Ouch!" James Screams.

"You should keep trying! You'll get use to it soon!"

"Thanks..." James says slyly.

Because of James normal learning style, he quickly adapted to his new body. He still feels uncomfortable about how he walks though.

"Is this right?" He says in a much rational tone.

" Yes, now run!"

"But i just started to walk, and i didn't even have breakfast yet!" James Stomach starts to growl.

"I see, you can run after lunch i suppose!"

"You sound like you want to get rid of me!" Getting up to follow Zecora.

"I do enjoy company, but not the few like you."

"Okay..."

"Here drink up!"

"Is stew all you can make?" Asking in an upsetting tone.

"No, but the town is closed this week, so I'm limited on supplies!"

"So your telling me there's a town nearby?" Drinking the last few drop of his stew.

"Yes and the sooner you can fly, you can leave my "Torturous" Hut! So go, and see what you can find!" Zecora blurted out.

Walking outside, James slowly picks up speeds. James starts a slow jog, and picking up speed he goes to a much fast paced run.Suddenly, he trips over a branch and slides in front of a yellow Pegasus. Shocked in fear the yellow Pegasus fly's away dropping a box.

"WAIT! I DIDN'T mean to scare... you?" He suddenly stops and notices the box.

Admiring the box the Pegasus has dropped, it says, *To; Zecora From: Flutter Shy*.
Running over the the hut he quickly drops the box in front of Zecora.

"Whats This?" Zecora asks in confusion

"I ran into a Pegasus and she dropped it. It says it's for you!" James says panting.

"Oh, Poor Flutter Shy. I thought you would be some were else. So i asked he to bring some supplies, so i can use it to mend your wing! And i didn't mention you!"

"I didn't mean to scare her! I swear!" James admits.

"It's okay, ill just have to tell her before the end of the day." Zecora signs in frustration.

"Soo... About my ... Wings...can we start?" Asked James

"Yes, We shall!"

Raping his wing tightly, she puts the bandage on.

"There you go! It should be better in the morning by the way you heal up!"

"So tomorrow is my real flying day?! Sheesh i can't wait!" He says sarcastically

Author's Note:

OMG i never thought writing a story could be so DIFFICULT! im just glad i can make it for the people who enjoy my story!
This story is not complete so dont worry there are many more chapters incoming!
:pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 3 )

Mmmmmmmmm...I like it!go ahead!

Comment posted by Ki11_It_Hit5 deleted Jul 25th, 2014
Login or register to comment