• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 294 Views, 4 Comments

Blooming Wonders - Ki11_It_Hit5



Waking up, James day starts. But strange Things start to mix up his day, and finds a whole new place never seen by man itself.... Equestria... His adventure thoughout this world to find his way home.

  • ...
5
 4
 294

Chapter 1 : Wait a Cloud?

Author's Note:

Dun Dun Duuun! I'm new to writing so ill need some advice! This is a "New World" type of story. So find out what happens...
Please if you enjoyed it hit the like button and follow... its helpful to me to know people enjoy my stories. :D

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* “UH! Turn off already!!” Slamming the alarm clock into his dresser. As he Lays down on the bed stares at the ceiling. “Just a normal day.” Slowly crawling out of bed the man walks to the kitchen. *Yawn* “Best night of sleep I had in weeks!” He says while grabbing his breakfast. Slowly eating his cereal he slowly looks outside. “Wait a minute!?! How is it still dark outside its 9 in the morning?!” Rushing outside he trips over a spotless object. “Since when do I ever get the news? Whats going on today?!” The confused human opens the mail and reads.. ~=~ REPORT ~=~ We are seeing a huge cloud today that doesn’t seem to be moving! We warn you to be careful of all weather hazards may happen.~=~ “Huh?” Shocked by the paper he suddenly rushed outside further into his yard. he stares in the sky seeing a cloud that seems to be “Hovering” over his house and his neighbors. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
“Hello?”
“James! Where are you?! You were suppose to be here an hour ago!”
“I just checked my clock its 9:15 what are you talking about? We don’t meet up for another 2 hours…”
“James, Check again… check everywhere, look at your phone for goodness sake.”
Glancing at his phone, James notices he’s 3 hours off!
“Crap! Sorry I lost track of time! I’ll be there in 15 okay?”
“Its a little late for that James, I’m already home.”
“Well can we meet up later today? like around noon?”
“Sorry but I got work to do I already wasted my free time waiting…”
“Come on it’s my only two free days this week!”
“I got to go Bye!” *Hangs up*
“Sheesh, what a way to start off a wonderful day…” James says in a weird tone.
“But still why is that cloud not moving unlike the others?” James thinks to himself…
“I have to find out…” slyly moving across town he seems to find nothing he can use to get up the that cloud. Suddenly… He sees a blimp rental this Sunday only “But that's tomorrow if that is a cloud it would be long gone by than..” James says silently. “but i guess its worth a shot”

During the next day he wake up to see the cloud has not moved, but a few yards towards his neighbors. "Is it finally moving?!
I better hurry to the fair if i wanna see what this cloud really it..." in a dash he drives to the fair to buys a blimp.

" I don't even know how to drive this thing! Excuse me but were is the manual?"
"Sir but there is not manual... It's easy! Just pull the lever in the direction were you wanna go, and pull down to go up. You'll slowly go down eventually."
"Okay... lets take it for a spin!"

Slowly the blimp rise though the air without a breeze for a mile. James slowly moves to the cloud above his house.
getting a closer look to the cloud it doesn't even look like one from about... more like a city of clouds.
"This can't be right?!"
Then out of no were a flying Pegasus in such speed it almost made the blimp spin out of control!

A ROAR Strikes and a rainbow portal appeared out of thin air.
Glancing back James sees there's a swarm of Pegasuses flying to the portal along with the huge cloud.
James suddenly grabs he starts flying the blimp toward the portal. getting closer by every second he fly's to the portal, buy then a huge gust knocks him off his blimp and falls through the portal...