• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 2,771 Views, 8 Comments

Somebodies Miniature Equine. - Kingcam



The day started out normally,wake up,eat,go to class, but that changed when I went to the bathroom.

  • ...
7
 8
 2,771

Worth

Chapter 2: Worth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels nice to be finally out of that stone. I wonder how Discord is doing? Thought David, not noticing the huge rainbow explosion in the distance.

He's probably fine

Ever since David had been freed from the stone prison, he'd been adjusting to walking on for legs, and having a horn. But while in the stone prison, Discord had taught him some theory about magic, which he didn't believe in for the first 300 years of imprisonment. After figuring out how to walk on for legs, after some tumbles and many hours of stumbles, he believed it was finally time to get to his prime targets, the princesses who imprisoned him.

How big is this Garden, it's like a goddamn maze. Thought David, walking through an actual maze. Thinking back to what Discord had told him, he tried a new approach to the maze, burning a hole right through it. The smoke from the flames quickly caught attention of a guard patrolling the garden.

"Who's there? I am authorized to use force if necessary." Said a plain looking guard, holding what seems to be a wooden rifle.

David quickly poked his head out from around a corner behind the guard. "Ahhh, What's up Doc?" Asked David.

The guard quickly spun around and look directly at David.

"What in the hell is that?" Yelled the guard, taken back by a tiny blue unicorn.

David, thinking quickly replied with an obvious lie to anyone from back where he';s from.

"Me good sir? I am the Canadian Ambassador" Lied David. "And I would appreciate it if you would stop pointing that gun at my head and escorted me to the castle, I am very late for my audience with Celestia.

"Wha.....? I mean, yes sir, right away sir!" Chocked the guard, saluting and accidentally dropping his weapon on the ground.

"Hey! Watch that thing will you, you'll take your eye out with that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Princess, your guest has arrived." Stated a royal guard.

"Guest? I don't have any plans for a guest today. Who did they say they were?" Asked Celestia, confused and curious as to what was going on.

"Umm, He said he was the Ambassador of Canadia, your highness." Said the guard nervously.

"Oh, of course, send him in straight away, how could I forget such a meeting?" Said Celestia, lying just to find out who was lying to her.

"Right away, your Majesty." Said the guard, who hurried out of the room.

"Also, leave us be, I wish for us not to be disturbed." Said Celestia.

As all the guards left, A small blue shape entered to hall, unnoticed by Celestia.

"Hello Princess, long time no see!" Said a Voice from somewhere.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Said Celestia, getting frustrated with the so called "Ambasador".

"I'm right infront of you, has it been that long that you don't recognize me?" Said the same voice.

Celestia looked forward and saw a small blue shape, but when she got a better inscpection of it, she found it to be small blue horse, with dark brown hair and a picture of a book on it's back thighs.

"Who are you?" Asked Celestia, intrigued by this small equine.

"You don't remeber me? It hasn't been that long has it!?It's only been Five thousand six hundred Thirty-five days seven hours and twenty-nine minutes since you TRAPPED ME IN STONE WITH THAT HORRIBLE THING YOU CALL DISCORD!." Yelled David, eyes going wild while remembering the time in his stony prison.


"It's... you, I... I am so,so sorry for what has happened. I'm sorry for what I did to you, you have every right to be mad at me." Said Celestia, feeling horrible about herself. "I'm sorry I let on of my subjects get caught in the crossfire of that battle."

"Subjects, I'm not and never have been on of your subjects. I was pulled from my own world, turned into this, and trapped in stone. You, your sister and that thing RUINED MY LIFE! EVERYTHING I'VE EVER KNOWN IS GONE, EVERYONE I LOVED IS DEAD, EVERYTHING I WANTED TO DO IS LOST FOREVER!"

"I am deeply sorry for all of the sorrow that has befallen you..... excuse me but I didn't quite catch your name, what was it?" Asked Celestia.

"Oh, excuse me for being so rude, my name is...."

"Princess Celestia." Said a Royal guard, who bursted into the room. "The Bearers of the Elements are here for you, Miss Sparkle has been demanding that we let her in, saying you have summoned them."

"Oh yes, if you would tell them to wait outside for just a few more moments, I am in an important meeting at the moment and I would prefer it not be interrupted." Said the Princess.

"Oh no, I don't mind. Please send them in." Said David, with a charismatic smile, all the while, his horn was glowing a dark blue, and so was the guards head.

"Right away sir." Replied the guard replied, ignoring Celestia.

The guard left the room, closing the large doors behind him with a definite slam.

"You, small horse, what did you do to my guard?" Said Celestia, rage behind her voice. "I am no stranger to magic, now answer me."

"Oh, I just Jedi mind tricked him, I would so like to meet the Element Bearers that I've heard so much about in the last half of a year."

"Half of a year, what are y...."

The large doors to the throne room were slammed open easily, in the door way were 6 girls. In the center there was a light skinned girl with straight dark purple hair with a pink strip down the middle, she wore a purple sweater and long purple skirt, that hid her figure, as well as a tiara with a large purple star on it. To her left there was another light skinned girl, with an hourglass figure that would leave most men drooling, with purple hair, but her's was one colour only and it had a large swirl near the end. She wore a long white jacket studded with blue gems and a light blue shirt beneath it as well as a short white skirt. To her left there was a tan athletic girl with vibrant, but messy, rainbow hair with a smaller figure, she wore a long blue sports jacket and black sport shorts. She also had a pair of blue wings sprouting from here back and was hovering 3 feet from the ground.

To the right of the girl in the center was another tan athletic girl. She had a more muscular figure and wore an orange tank top with brown cargo shorts. She had brilliant blonde hair and a few light freckles along her checks. To her right was a girl with a curvier figure that the rest that would have many people, man or women, staring. She wore a light yellow sweater which hugged her chest tightly and a long green skirt which hid her legs. She had straight light pink hair. Finally, the last girl had a curvy figure like the last girl, but was rounder at the hips and smaller near her chest and had a large curly mess of pink hair, She also wore a pink t-shirt that said "Smile, you're wonderful" on it and a pair of jean shorts. She was bouncing up and down, as if there was almost no gravity. All of the girls seemed to be anywhere from the ages of 17 to the age of 21.

"PRINCESS! We're here like you requested." Said the center girl, Twilight Sparkle.

"PONY!" Yelled the two pink haired girls, they both rushed over to David, who was busy starting at the Blonde girl, almost as if nothing else was happening around him.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD A PONY!" Yelled the girl with the pink curly hair, Pinkie Pie.

"Oh my, aren't you adorable! Yes you are!" Said the Other pink haired girl, Fluttershy, who had David in a bear hug. "Oh, princess... I'msorryforyellingandbargingintoyourimportantmeeting." Squeaked Fluttershy.

"Princess Celestia, the guard out side said you were talking to an ambassador, but I only see you and that pony in here. Where'd they go?" Asked the girl with the purple hair with the curl, Rarity.

"Oh, the pony is the Ambassador." Said Celsestia with mental air quotes. "Meet the Ambassador of Canada girls, Ambassador, meet the Elements of Harmony." Fluttershy yelled and dropped David, who still said nothing and continued starting at the blonde girl, Applejack.

"Ambassador, are you okay?" Asked Ceslestia.

"Jacklyn......." Whispered David, tears forming in the pits of his eyes.

"What was that?"

"JACKLYN" Yelled David, tears streaking down his face.

All eyes where on Applejack.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hello, I am sleepy and can't get this out of my head.

Feel free to leave anything in the comments, I'm not charging you.

Comments ( 4 )

HAH, YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD.

A great beginning,
has Discord managed to bring him to his side?
I hope not.
I am looking forward how this will continue
I remember when Twilight and the other mane six turned Discord to stone everything made with Chaos magic was purified... becoming normal once more...
I hope the same will happen to Dave o.o

Login or register to comment