• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 2,771 Views, 8 Comments

Somebodies Miniature Equine. - Kingcam



The day started out normally,wake up,eat,go to class, but that changed when I went to the bathroom.

  • ...
7
 8
 2,771

Wizard

Chapter 1: Wizard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"David! Please pay attention in class or I will have to send you down to the principal's office!" Yelled the teacher.

The student in question, David, a 6' 4'', brown haired, blue eyed 18 year old, was sitting in the back of the class, listening to music making paper airplanes.

"David! I will not ask you again- Pay attention or I will throw you out of class!" The teacher yelled, again falling on deaf ears.

The boy besides David, Jack, decided enough was enough and pulled the headphones out of Davids ears, only a little too late.

"-vid, go to the principals office now!" Yelled the teacher, clearly fed up with David.

"See ya later Dave." Said Jack.

"Don't call me that."

"What every Davey~" Said Jack in a mocking tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Bullshit, getting sent to the office with only thirty minutes left until lunch.." I said, still angry at Jack for not acting faster.

I decided I would just wait around lunch, then meet up with my friends and see where that took me, but before that, I really have to pee. I started making my way to the bathroom when I saw one of my favorite teachers- Mr.Prince, a taller man with dark black hair, a pronounced gut and sky blue eyes.

"Hey David, why are ya out of class?" Asked Mr.Prince

"I got kicked out, now I'm going to the bathroom."

"Ahh, So David, how are you and Hazel working out?"

"Good as ever."

"Good. Well, I have tot get back to my classroom, I'll see you later.

"Yea, later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way to the bathroom when I stepped on something sticky.

"What the hell, gum? Gross." I said as I went to pick it off my shoe.

When I lifted my leg up I stated smelling something you wouldn't normally find in a bathroom- cotton candy. I went to scrap the gum off when I noticed it was..fluffy. It wasn't gum at all; it was cotton candy!

"Who brings cotton candy into the bathroom?" I thought out loud.

After I relieved myself I went to wash my hands. The school bathrooms are the weirdest ones I have ever been in, no mirrors, can you believe that? But back to washing my hands, I turned on the tap but to my surprise it wasn't water coming out of the sink, clean water at least. Instead there was some sort of brown liquid.

"What the hell!" I said, disgusted by the muddy water.

As the sink filled I smelled... Chocolate. It was chocolate milk...CHOCOLATE MILK! Coming from the tap! I decided to cup my hands and get some to drink- you know, for science. When I put my hand under the sink, I was suddenly sucked in.

"THIS DOESN'T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Ahh, what a fine Chaos filled day." Said Discord, God of Chaos.

Discord was sitting on his throne in the middle of Townsville, the new Chaos Capital of the World.

"Hmm...All of this evil is making me thirsty.." Said Discord.

*SNAP* The sound of Discord summoning a cotton candy cloud just by snapping his fingers.

"This cloud is a bit bigger than the rest have been...must be loaded!" Said Discord as he pulled a glass out of thin air. But, instead of chocolate milk falling from the could a young male, 18 years of age, fell right on Discords arm.

"What the bloody hell just happe-" Started the boy, before he got a look at the Draconequus.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yelled the boy, along with Discord- out of sheer surprise. The shouting went on for a minute or so before Discord interrupted.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Discord found that the direct approach would not work on the boy, so instead he went for a quick solution. Zipping the boys mouth shut.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" The boy was still trying to scream.

"Quiet boy. Now, what were you doing in my cloud?" Asked Discord.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" The boy wasn't stopping soon.

"I'll unzip your mouth if you stop YELLING! Are. We. Clear?" Said Discord, getting angry.

"....." The boy didn't say anything, Discord took that as a yes, and unzipped his mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU!" Yelled the boy.

"I said no YELLING!" Said Discord, angered by his agreement being broke. The boy stopped yelling, a look of fear in his eyes and he gazed at Discord.

"Finally. Well, my name is Discord the Draconequus, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmoy, but everyone knows that, kid." Explained Discord, looking confused at not being recognized.

"This doesn't make any sense..." Muttered the boy.

"What fun is there in making sense?" Asked Discord, while pouring himself a glass of chocolate milk from a cloud. "So than kid, just who are you?" Asked Discord.

"M-my name is D-david." Said the boy, stuttering with fear. "You don't want me soul right, because I can't play the fiddle"

"Nice one Davey, but I will make a little bet with you, and if you win, I'll send you home free." Said Discord,lying through his teeth. He had no intention on sending David home, not like he could.

"O-okay, What's the bet?" Asked David, growing more confident with the idea of getting away from the thing growing in the back of his mind.

"It's simple a riddle. If you can solve it, you win, if you don't, well you'll find out what happens when you lose." Said Discord, already coming up with the perfect idea of what to do to David.

"Okay, give me one."

"Alright, here we go. The riddle is, what is gray, has a tail and a trunk?" Asked Discord, thinking that David wouldn't get this in a trillion years.

"A mouse on vacation." Stated David. Who would have thought that looking up dumb riddles would come in handy one day. Thought David.

"Wrong. It's ME!" Shouted Discord, who suddenly turned gray and grew a trunk on his face. " And now, you are mine, and I know exactly what to do with you. Hahahahahahaha!"

Discord grabbed one of his clouds and threw it right onto David's head, so he couldn't see anything. Discord closed his eyes and left Chaos be Chaos, and do what it would with David. The cloud slowly drifted lower to the ground, which made Discord giddy with excitement, he couldn't wait to see what would happen to the kid. Discord slowly reached down and lifted the cloud off of the boy, a look of glee popping onto his face.

"AHAHAHAHA! You should get a look at yourself David- It's histarical!"

"What did you do to me!"


~20 minutes later~


"Look at my horse, my horse is amazing." Sang Discord, Holding a dark blue unicorn with brown hair and a picture of a book on its flank.

Suddenly, 2 amazonian sized women appeared, each with enormous wings and seemingly glowing with power. One had angelic white wings and flowing rainbow hair that looked like it was made of light itself, with a golden crown topped up on her head. The other had midnight black wings and hair that look like it was made of the night sky, with a dark blue crown atop her head.

"Celly, Lulu, what a pleasant surprise, I was just about to tell me good friend David all bout you two." Said Discord, while holding the small blue horse infront of himself.

"HE'S LYING, HELP ME!" Yelled David, but it came out as whinnies and neighs.

"Well, I should probably fix that. Here, eat this." Said Discord while shoving a cloud of cotton candy in the horses mouth.

"HELP ME!" Yelled David again, this time muffled by the cloud in his mouth.

"ENOUGH DISCORD! TIS TIME WE PUT AND END TO THY CHAOS!" Yelled Princess Celestia, in the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"Oh Tia, you're no fun." Said Discord.

"THEE SHALL NOT SPEAK TO MY SISTER THAT WAY SPIRIT!" Responded Princess Luna.

"DON'T HURT ME!" Said a dark blue unicorn, having eaten the cotton candy.

Did that Horse just speak? Thought Celestia. Did Discord do that to one of my Subjects?

"CELESTIA! NOW!" Yelled Luna, snapping her sister out of her trance.

And with that, Celestia and Luna activated the Elements of Harmony, sending a large magical rainbow at their enemy Discord. When Discord saw the rainbow he dropped the unicorn, and prepared for the worst. All that could be seen for miles around was a large white dome of pure energy, and at the epicenter, Discord and the unicorn were turned to stone.

Celestia approached the statue of the unicorn, looking at it with eyes filled of sadness.

"I'm sorry I could not save you, you will never be forgotten." Said Celestia, with a heavy Heart.

"Don't feel sadness for the creature sister, it was a twisted creature of chaos conjured by that villain Discord."


And with that, the royal sisters teleported the statues and them selves back to the Everfree Palace.




----------------------Thousands of Years Later--------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Now this is a really interesting statue. What do you notice about it?" Asked Cheerilee, a humble school teacher from a small town called Ponyville.

"It's got an eagle claw!

"And a lions paw!"

"And a Snake tail!"

" This creature is called a draconequus. He has the head of a pony......" Said Cheerilee, trailling on in here lesson.

David. David! DAVID!

What! Do you want, Discord?

I can feel it, I finally have enough power to be free of this stone prison.

You said that 500 years ago, it's not gonna happen

Oh, you are so wrong. In a few hours, I will finally be Free! Hahahahah!

Ahem?

Oh, and you too of course.