• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 3,072 Views, 455 Comments

Vocaloid in Equestria: beta session - DerpyStarlet



Me and my brother got sucked into our computer and now I'm Rin and my brother's Len in the Vocaloid group.

  • ...
21
 455
 3,072

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Nom, Noms!

When all nine of us left the room, we saw that the other seven were waiting for us. Starring at us, probably waiting for the results. Of course Kaito had to take the advantage, showing me a small smile.

"The results have concluded!" Kaito shouted, confusing everyone in the room. He then grabbed Kamui. "Kamui...(Insert dramatic silence) you are not the father."

"NOOOOO!" Pinkie slid to the center, shouting.

Eveyone else just eyed her, while me, Kaito and Kamui just started laughing.

"What? I was just playing along." Pinkie said, making everyone (except me, Kaito and Kamui) roll there eyes.

"Anyways!" I stopped my laughing suddenly, catching everyone's attention. "We're going to get something to eat. Does anyone wanna join?" I asked.

"I'll join!" Pinkie waved her hoof in the air.

"I'd like to join. If that's okay with you." Fluttershy said afterwards.

"I'd love to join too, darling." Rarity said. "But sadly I must go back to my Boutique to check up on Sweetie Belle."

"Same here with Apple Bloom." Applejack spoke.

"I'll join you guys." Rainbow said.

"Okay then. Do you want me to lead you girls out?" Twilight asked the two mares leaving.

"I think we'll be fine, darling." Rarity declined the offer. "Well, see you later." Rarity and Applejack then walked down the hall, disappearing as they went further.

"Now! I guess I'll lead everypony else to the dining hall then." Twilight explained.

All thirteen of us then followed Twilight though out the castle wall, not noticing a mint green peaking through one of the windows.

~Outside~

"Oh my Celestia! There's Humans in Twilight's Castle! And not just one, five of them!" Lyra shouted. "And all four of the princesses are with them as well!"

Lyra was jumping on a branch beside the window she was peaking through like a school filly. "Now I can finally touch those warm hands." She eyed one of the humans hands, seeing them sway like they were hypnotizing the green mare.

"I can't wait to tell Bon Bon about this!" Lyra then hopped off the branch, landing on the cobblestone street with a loud thump.

"Lyra?" She heard a posh voice call out.

"Eep!" She then dashed off down the small town, the moonlight being her only source of light.

"What's gottin' into that crazy mare?" Applejack asked as she eyed the green speck being the mare in question.

"No matter. I bet she was just trying to gather proof that Twilight's Alicorn wings are fake again." Rarity assumed. "Now let's find those Cutie Mark Crusaders."

~Back Inside the Castle~

"And here's the dining hall." Twilight opened the door, revealing a room that looked more like the cafeteria in Harry Potter.

"Woah! This place is huge!" Kamui commented.

"Indeed." Luka agreed.

"Now, me and Spike will cook up dinner, you guys can take your seat." Twilight informed us.

"Okay!" I then ran all the way to one of the royal seat in the back, choosing the center chair, seeing that the seat was way bigger than me.

"Aww, no fair! I wanted that one!" Kamui complained.

"First come, first served." I said.

"I don't think that's the right quote for this situation." Len said.

"Well, I came here first, so I get the best seat."

"And I get second!" Kaito ran up to the seat to the left of me.

"Wait for me!" Kamui ran up to the seat next to Kaito.

"And us!" Len and Luka then took the remaining two, letting Len sit right next to my right.

"I guess we'll sit in the seats closest to you five." Celestia then walked over to the edge of one of the other tables, Luna, Cadence, and Shining following afterwards.

"Hey Rin? Why did you bring the backpack?" Len asked me.

"I didn't bring the- oh." I saw that the backpack was on me.

"And why is it glowing?" Kaito asked.

"Lemmie see." I then took off the backpack, seeing it glow a bright yellow. I then unzipped it, being greeted by a guitar to the face.

"Gah! Son of a-"

"Hey! It's a base guitar." Kaito picked it up.

"Wha-" I got another guitar hit to the face not even five seconds later.

"Shit!"

"Now there's a electric guitar now." Len picked up the yellow guitar.

"I think you should move the backpack from over your face." Kamui suggested.

"Thanks, Sherlock." I turned the backpack just in time for a whole drum set to spill out the backpack, and they landed in the exact place a drum set should look like. After that a letter popped out.

Luka grabbed it, then reading it out loud.

"Whoops! Forgot these things. Hope you like them. ~D."

"I'm starting to hate that guy." I said while rubbing the sore spot on my face.

"The drum set seems to be pink colored. This may be for Luka! Or for me!" Pinkie pointed out.

"Really? I never really was a drummer back on Earth." Luka admitted.

"And I've never touched a guitar, yet I'm somehow a pro at this baby." Kaito revealed his guitar.

"Nice." Kamui complimented Kaito's guitar.

"Thanks." Kaito started messing with the strings, not really playing anything.

"I was also somewhat good at playing the keytar." Len said.

"Anyways, Luka. Why don't you try to play it." Cadence suggested.

"No! No, I shouldn't..." Luka tried to refuse.

"Do it! Do it!" I started chanting.

"Do it! Do it!" Everyone then joined in.

"You can do it Luka!" Nyx encouraged her.

Of course the cuteness of Nyx was too much, making Luka finally give in and at least try. We didn't know, but the headsets Luka were starting a song with a guy singing.

She then started playing, hitting two cymbals, both being the 'crash' cymbals.

After awhile, we started hearing the song she was playing to; Counting Stars. And the two went together so well. It even made me hit the table to the beat.

We were so into the music we didn't notice Twilight and Spike walking in, having there mouths opened in shock.

When she finished with the last hit of one of the drums, everyone either clapped or stomped in applause.

"I didn't know I could to that." She admitted with a smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh! She's smiling!" Kamui pointed out sarcastically, resulting in a hit of one of the drum sticks.

"Shut up. You hussy."

~

After dinner was finished, we continued the Q&A that the Princesses, the two mares and dragon asked to go on, resulting in us explaining our species history and it's creative side. As we finished the last question, being why humans wear clothes all the time, it was time for us to get ready for bed, being the time of Pinkie, Fluttershy, and the three princesses leaving; Kaito asking Cadence if he could stay over like a teen asking his parents if he could hang out with his friends, the response being yes, and him staying for one week. (Yay!)

And so we got ready for bed, letting the girls and boys sleeping in there own rooms.

"This was one fun night." I commented.

"Indeed." Luka agreed.

"Hey! I got an idea!" I shouted.

"What is it?" Luka asked.

I then whispered in her ear, making her show me a 'are you serious?' look. "Please?" I showed the puppy eyes. (In which I didn't know I could do)

"Fine."

"Yay!" I cheered. "Grab a pillow!" I tossed one at Luka.

~

"What should we do now?" Kaito asked, fluffing his pillow.

"What do you mean?" Len asked.

"I mean, what are we going to do now that we have met the Princesses and staying in Equestria?" Kaito asked more specifically.

"We wait." Kamui answered.

"For what?" Len asked.

"For Pinkie to set up the party introducing us to Ponyville." Kamui answered again.

"Oh. But what should we do until then?" Len asked.

"Just relax and enjoy yo-" Kamui was interrupted by a 'Pomf' out of nowhere. The two remaining guys in the room saw that Kamui was buried in fluffy pillows, revealing the two girls who took him down. But Kamui randomly popped out the pile, holding a pillow on each hand, shouting two words.

"Pillow Fight!"

PreviousChapters Next