• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 3,068 Views, 455 Comments

Vocaloid in Equestria: beta session - DerpyStarlet



Me and my brother got sucked into our computer and now I'm Rin and my brother's Len in the Vocaloid group.

  • ...
21
 455
 3,068

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: Luna's Visit

'Well... It wouldn't hurt to converse with the extraterrestrial.' Luna thought.

Luna was deciding on witch dream she should go in first. She decided to go into the male's dream first. She got herself ready, then jumped into the dream orb of Len's.

When she jumped inside, she saw that there was, indeed, a floor in the endless black void. She also noticed that the creature didn't see her yet. Luna was thinking of how she could approach the extraterrestrial without scaring him. She chose to just walk up to the thing and say hello.

As Luna got closer to the creature, she saw the creature tense up, like he knew she was there.

"Umm... Hello. Thou creature. What is thy doing in thy endless darkness?" Luna started off, making the creature turn around, making Luna see his greenish-blue eyes.

"Well, this is new. A talking blue winged unicorn. What are the odds?" The creature responded. Luna ignored the strange high pitched voice coming from the creature.

"Sorry for asking, but what are thou?" Luna asked.

"You mean what am I?" He asked.

Luna gave a small nod.

"Well, since this is just a dream, I'm a human. Or homo sapiens if you wanna be specific. My name is Nyssa, or Len to make more sense." Len said.

"Why dose ye look that way?" Luna asked.

"Well, ever since I was transported here, I was transformed like this. My little sister got transformed as well." Len said.

"Is thou okay?"

"No..."

"Pry tell?"

"It's just... I hate it!"

"Hate what?"

"EVERYTHING! Some dumb Email transported me and my sister here and now we have no way back home." Len started hugging his legs.

"Isn't Equis thou home?"

"NO! Earth is! A planet where my kind rule the planet. Where my parent's and little brother are on. Probably wondering were we went and crying out there tears knowing that there two oldest teens are gone from there life forever!" Len then started tearing up. "And now me and my sis are now living in a abandoned castle, trying to survive with some random things the person who sent us here brought. And we're probably going to die out here!" That's when Len grabbed hold of the blue alicorn and started crying on her shoulder. Luna didn't know what to do but hold on to the human and keep him company.

"It's okay, ye is safe in thy dream."

"No I'm not," Len replied through tears. "I'm not safe if I know that I'm still stuck in a planet that's not mine."

"Thou is true. But thou can change thy course of action by taking actin thyself." Luna said. "If thou put heart and mind into thee, thou can do anything thy wishes."

"R-really?"

Luna gave a firm nod.

"Thank you..."

"Thy name is Luna."

"Thanks, Luna. Your a good friend."

"Thou knows. But thou thinks thee should have thou pleasant dream." At that, Luna concentrated with her magic, slowly placing her horn on the humans forehead. At first, nothing happened, but next thing she knew, the area changed into a bed room, where there was a bunk bed, two desks, and two dressers. Len gave a gasp of shock, then hugged Luna again.

"Scratch that. Your the best friend ever."

"Thou knows, thou knows." Luna let go of the hug. "Thou is sorry, but thou must be going."

"But you can't leave. This is my dream."

"Thou knows, but thou is thee princess of thy night and must make sure that all thine dreams are not nightmares."

"You mean your real?"

Luna gave a nod.

"When shall we meet again?"

"Thou will meet soon. Maybe in reality, or in thou dream again. But thou will meet either way." Luna then started heading towards the exit, until she was tackled into a hug again. Luna gave a frustrated sigh. "Thou must go now."

"Oh! Sorry." Len let go of Luna, blushing a little.

Len watched as Luna left his dream, letting the weirdness of his dream commence, letting a giant mother come in his room, giving him green wings, making him fly out the broken roof flying with a gray pegasus.

~

"Ye was so sweet." Luna said out loud "But thou must check thou other human." Luna then propelled herself into the other yellow orb. Flying into a war zone. "Mother of Celestia. What is going on?"

Luna saw nothing but ruins before her. There was no form of life anywhere. All she heard was some sort of music playing. It sounded like the thing called dubstep. And she thought she heard some mares voice saying Gala over and over again, while hearing Pinkie's voice as well.

She saw the source of the music was the female human on a record player. her white headphones were glowing yellow. and she was bobbing her head to the music. She also noticed that the source of Pinkie's voice was the human herself. But what made total sense was that the giant speakers next to her on both side were blowing sound waves, destroying anything in it's path. Luna used her magic to sense if this was a nightmare, but it wasn't. Luna quickly glided herself behind the speakers and right next to the female human.

Luna gently tapped her shoulder, making the music stop immediately. The human turned around, showing a big grin to Luna.

"Hiya Luna!" The human said gleefully.

"How does thou know thy name?"

"Oh don't worry. I know everyone here. I know your sister, the elements of harmony, even some of the Ponyville citizens.. Funny how I remember all of this when I'm dreaming... guess that I have to tell my bro in the morning."

"But thou makes no sense."

"I know! But I'm a huge fan of your TV show that Lauren Faust made in my home planet. By the way, names Leandra, or Rin for short." Rin said.

"Uhh- Never mind. What is thou doing, destroying thine land in ye dream?"

"Oh that. Well, in my dreams, I let out all my anger in destroying anything in my dream. This time, it was pirates that were evil and trying to take my gold, even though the treasure was fake. So I thought of one of my favorite online remix, and used it to destroy the whole pirate ship that was somehow sailing through the ground." Rin explained.

"Well, thou does make sense. Cause thou can't bottle up thy rage and anger within thee. Cause thou might change overtime." Luna explained to herself, remembering her great mistake of bottling up her emotions.

"Why don't you destroy things with me? I think that this one should be zombies. Since they are evil, it's not bad to kill them. Wanna join?" Rin asked. Setting up the dream area into a abandoned city, where trash lied on the floor and dry blood stain was everywhere.

"Thou would love to?" Luna answered, which seemed more like a question.

"OKAY!" Rin stomped the floor, summoning another DJ set for Luna, making sure it was a navy blue with star pieces and on the records were crescent moons. Luna slowly walked up to the set, making herself comfortable.

"You ready to take out some zombies?" Rin asked, hunger within her greenish-blue eyes.

"If thou wishes..."

"Well then. Here they come!" Luna then heard moaning from a distance, she then saw a collection of humans that seemed a bit gray and were running odd-like. Luna got a little nervous when she didn't here any loud music playing.

"What is ye waiting for? There getting closer." Luna asked nervously.

"I need to choose a good song. I don't like playing the same remix over and over again and it starts getting boring after awhile." Rin was looking through a box of albums.

Neither one was talking as the zombies got closer. Luna tried to use her magic to destroy them, but no avail. Every beam she shot did nothing to the undead. Luna was thinking of getting out of this crazy dream when she heard a 'Aha!' from Rin.

"Here we go! I like this one and it's perfect for this little occasion." Rin placed the record on the player and placed the needle on the record, making the music start with a piano playing. She then heard a stallion speaking.

"Fillies and gentelcolts! We are gathered here tonight, cause of the demon, that haunts the dark. The one that will eat the souls, of the innocents. Let us tell a tail. Of NIGHTMARE NIGHT!"

Then another voice started.

"Yeah! What you know about nightmare night, son?"

That was then the music started, blowing the zombies away by every beat. At first the beats just pushed the Zombies, but as Rin raised the volume of the speakers, now pushing them farther and making them fall to there knees.

"Time to max it out! Ready Lulu?" Rin asked.

Luna was too busy covering her ears due to the loud music.

"I'll take that as a maybe! Now let's literally blow the crowd away!" Rin then slammed on a neon blue button, making the speakers split and shape into a cannon. "Time for Vinyl's famous Base Cannon!"

The music then propelled itself into the approaching zombies, blowing them to smithereens like a jet flying past them.

Luna had a shocked expression on her muzzle while Rin had a grin that Pinkie would be jealous about.

When the music finally ended, the gust of wind from the music playing cleared up, showing nothing but rubble and blood. Rin turned off the DJ set, and placed the album back in the case.

"So! What brings you in this crazy dream of mine?" Rin asked.

"What did thou say!?" Luna shouted.

"Oh damn it! You lost your hearing. Hold on."

"What!?"

Rin then grabbed Luna by both ears and started stretching from different sides. At first, Luna was confused, but after at least five seconds, Luna started feeling the pain.

"Ahhh! Can thou stop it!?"

"Almost... There." Rin strained.

When Luna's ears couldn't take it any longer, Rin let go, making the blue mare's ears slap herself.

"Gah! Why did thou do that?" Luna asked, starting to hear herself now.

"So you can hear again."

"But can thou warn of thy actions first?" Luna started rubbing her ears, sitting down as she did so.

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. You were deaf, remember?"

"Thou has a good point. But what was thou saying?"

"I was saying why your in my dream? I never had a dream with the princess of the night yet."

"Oh. Thy is here cause thee wanted to welcome thy new guest of thy dream realm. But thou has never seen thou or thy sibling's kind ever."

"Well, I bet you already heard it from Len, but we got transported here without consent. But I don't remember who exactly brought us here, but I can tell he's got this 'test' for me and Len."

"Does thou know of thy quest?"

"Sorry, but I don't really know what the test is about. All I know is that he specially chosen us and many others. So I guess you should get used to seeing more creatures like us."

"Thou will keep that in mind. Thy must be going, so all I may say is farewell, Rin."

"See ya later Luna." Rin waved at the now leaving alicorn."

As Luna was exiting the dream, she was thinking of weather do or don't tell her sister of her visit from the humans. Luna decided to keep this meeting a secret until they meet in real life. What she didn't know was that there was a shadowy figure following her in the dream realm. Showing a rather 'toothy' grin.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony. Sorry about this chapter but I wasn't really feeling it today. But soon this story is going to get good and Len and I 'might' meet a group of ponies. Just don't wanna rush it. Tell me how you liked it and what I need to do to change the fic to make it so much better for you guys.

PreviousChapters Next