• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 3,068 Views, 455 Comments

Vocaloid in Equestria: beta session - DerpyStarlet



Me and my brother got sucked into our computer and now I'm Rin and my brother's Len in the Vocaloid group.

  • ...
21
 455
 3,068

Chapters Next
Chapter 1: The Arrival

"Come on! Quit hogging the Computer!" I shouted to my brister on the PC.

"Oh, quit your winning sis. I'm almost done anyways." Nyssa, my brister, replied in a unamused tone.

If your wondering what's going on, both me and my brister are using the computer in our room, and as you can tell, my brister is hogging the computer by browsing Facebook and messaging her friends online.

You noticed I said 'she', right? Well my brister is a sister, but she acts more like a bother to me and everyone else in the world, but only me and my family really know that she's actually a girl (and also some of her closest friends in the high school).

Anyways, it's July 7th, on a Monday, and it's about 9 at night. Like I said before, me and Nyssa are using the computer while listening to some Vocaloid. Even though we really don't know what there saying without the subtitles, the music itself is awesome. Both me and Nyssa never really are into the Fandom itself, but I only stay for the music that sometimes is pointless when you know what it's about.

We would have never knew of Vocaloid without our Otaku friend Andre, who loves anime more than me and Nyssa combined. But when it comes to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I'm an equal of a Brony like Andre being an Otaku.

Back to reality! I was almost about to get my turn on the PC, when Nyssa got a Email from a strange account.

"Who's GodofChaos@gmail.com?" I asked out loud. For some reason, that seemed very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Nyssa just gave me a shrug in response. She took a swig of my bottle of Pepsi, then opened the Email.

In the Email it said:

Dear Nyssa and Leandra,

I have been eyeing you a bit and I like both of you and your chaotic personalities, it seems that you two are perfect for my 'little' test and was wondering if you may want to help me in my test to see if my hypothesis is correct. Click the link to find out more about this 'test'

P.S: You will be paid handsomely if you cooperate nicely. OFT<

We both stood silent, just eyeing the link in the message, both thinking of what we should do.

"Should we?" I asked.

"HELL NO!!!!" This has the quote 'It's a Trap' written all over it. We should ignore this Email and get back to watching funny MMD's on YouTube." Nyssa stated.

"But what about the P.S. part?"

"I-uhh... ignore that too?"

"How can we just ignore that, well get paid for this creeps little test thingy."

"But what about stranger danger."

"I don't need to worry about that."

"Because...?"

"Because I have the strongest brister with me when we do this!"

"Aww. You flatter me." Nyssa started to blush.

"And we both got our phone with us just in case it gets a little too hectic there."

"That's true..."

"Please!" I pleaded with the puppy eyes.

"Fine, but on one condition." Nyssa started.

"What is it?" I asked a little nervous.

"You will come with me to the next Anime Convention and we'll dress as Rin and Len."

"That's it?"

"Eeyup." Nyssa stated.

"What's the catch?" I eyed her.

"We will also sign up for the group cosplay contest with our friends."

"WHAT!? Nyssa, you know I don't do crowds and trying to look good."

"Then I guess we won't to the 'little' test this guy wants us to do."

I let out a low growl. "Fine! But don't get your hopes up when we to that."

"Okay!" Without another word, Nyssa clicked the link. Another tab opened up, we saw that the tab said 'Bye-bye you two!'. Before we could place a confused look on our faces, the page started to pop out of the screen.

Both of use screamed like the teenage girls in a horror movie and tried to run out the room. But then I felt myself being lifted from the floor. I knew I wasn't the only one cause I saw my brister (who was in front of me) being lifted off the ground as well. We screamed even more and somehow tried to 'swim' away from the now giant vortex behind us, but no avail.

For some reason, our last screams of freaking out was a little higher than usual, and then we were now forever gone from our home planet, and past life.

~

I couldn't see what was going on, but all I knew was that, first, I was some-what changing, and secondly, I was falling. I couldn't see where I was falling. (cause the wind was hitting my face)

As the most natural way to react to falling to your death, I started screaming, but the strange thing was my voice was way higher than before. Of course I first thought the wind hitting my ears was making me hear things, cause I heard another high pitched scream coming along with me.

"MOOOOOOMIEEEEEEE!!!!!" I heard the other voice shout in a high pitched voice that I could some-how tell it was a boy and not a girl instead.

Before anything else, we finally hit the hard dirt floor, sprouting dust and probably creating a crater as well. The impact knocked me out.

~At Canterlot Castle~

Celestia was having her afternoon snack consisting of a large slice of marble cake with snow white frosting and warm milk on the side. She also had five bananas to take with her when she gets back to the afternoon council meetings with the random nobles in Canterlot.

Celestia was just about to take her first bite in her cake when a loud Boom echoed through the castle and maybe all of Equestria as well. She dropped her piece within her magic aura and the cake made contact to the marble floor.

"SISTER! DID THY HEAR THY SOUND OF OUTMOST DESTRUCTION!?" Luna bashed inside using the royal Canterlot voice.

"Yes dear sister. And what did I say about using the royal Canterlot voice in the castle?"

"THY IS-" Luna then cleared her lungs. "Sorry, thy is sorry." Luna finished, blushing in embarrassment.

"It's alright dear sister, your forgiven." Celestia said.

"So what shall thy do about thy loud 'boom'?" Luna asked.

"Don't worry Luna. If I know my used-to-be faithful student, she is probably thinking of what to do about the strange occurrence." Celestia explained.

"But what if thy noise is a sign of danger?" Luna questioned.

"And just like my ex-student, she shall not face this alone, she shall bring her faithful friends with her."

"Hmm..."

"Alright Luna, if Princess Twilight sends us a letter asking us to come to Ponyville, we shall come." Those words made Luna calm her nerves. "Now you may go back to playing Grand Theft Carriage: Equestria, Lulu." Celestia finished with a little smirk.

"Thanks, Tia!" Luna shouted running out of the dinning room.

Celestia watched as her little sister ran down the hall into her little own game room. She closed the door to see the now ruined marble cake on the marble floor.

'Marbleception.' Celestia giggled at her little joke in her inner thoughts. And so, she got to work on cleaning the cake on the floor.

~At Twilight's Castle~

"SPIKE!" Twilight called to him in the royal Canterlot voice that Luna taught her.

"Ugh! I hate Luna for teaching you that voice. What Twilight?" Spike asked, coming to the library section of the castle.

Twilight was too busy skimming through every book that was on the floor to hear Spike.

"Twilight?" Spike called out to her.

Still no answer.

"Twilight?" Spike poked Twilight in the side.

"Wah!" Twilight jumped, hitting the ceiling. "Gah! Son of a- Spike! Don't scare me like that."

"Well you called me didn't you?" Spike asked.

"Well-I-Umm... Yeah. I did call you." Twilight started lowering herself to the ground.

"And the reason is...?" Spike continued.

"I haven't got a letter from Celestia, but do you remember that loud boom 5 minutes and 45 seconds ago?" Twilight asked.

"Uhh... Yeah?"

"Well I researched on guessing what made that sound, and since I didn't see any Rainbow after shock and instead saw a gust of dust come from the Everfree Forest. I then researched on what type of creature would do that, and I got zero results."

"And that means?" Spike asked.

"That this object or creature is alien to Equestria. Which means that a new gateway of alien knowledge is in the Everfree! Spike? Get your quill and parchment ready, I'm going on a trip!"

"Yes 'mam!" Spike saluted.

~In the Everfree Forest~

"Ugh... Wat hapen." I first said, in a familiar high pitched voice. 'Damn that voice get a little annoying sometimes.'

I use my arms to lift me up in a sitting position, eyes still closed. I tried to open them, but the light was really bright that I had to rub my eyes. As I was rubing my eyes, I noticed that it was a bit cold than before, like I'm wearing less clothes. I scratched my neck to notice a piece of cloth on my back. I felt my way to follow the center of my chest to feel a large loose bow drooping downward. I opened my eyes to finally notice my new outfit.

I saw that the large bow was a bright yellow and the cloth was black. I was also wearing what was called a Japanese school uniform, but it was sleeveless and white. I was wearing black shorts wrapped around a yellow belt and a yellow strap was drooping on my right side. I also noticed the black detached sleeves and leg warmers, while also noticing a pair of white boots on be that were yellow at the bottom. I put my fingers in my hair, feeling a total of four pins in my hair and a bow. I tried to touch my ears, being blocked by the random headphones now on me, and saw the mic attached to the headphones. I finally noticed the tattooed '02' on my arm that was red inked. I rubbed the tattoo to noticed that it was as real as the cartoonish trees surrounding me.

I didn't know why, but I needed a mirror. I scooted to a nearby lake to see a pair of green eyes starring back at me. I saw that both the bow and pins were white and my skin was lighter than before. I saw no blemishes or pimples on me. I even touched my face, seeing the reflection copy my very movements.

"What's going on?" I asked in the high pitched voice, that I finally noticed was my new voice.

I then heard a groan nearby and looked into the direction of the sound. I saw a body leaning onto a tree, nearby. I saw a tuff of yellow hair and scooted to the body.

I saw that the person looked just like me, but gender swapped, but he was wearing a tie instead and there was also a Keytar strapped behind him. I then realized that the boy was Len Kagamine and that I was Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid.

"Nyssa! Nyssa!" I shook him awake.

"Ugh. That voice is so annoying." Nyssa/Len sounded irritated.

"Nyssa! It's me Leandra!" I continued shaking him.

His eyes then snapped open, letting me see his green eyes. stare back at me. Nyssa/Len then shoved me to the ground.

"Yeah ri-" He then slapped his mouth shut. "I-Is that my voice?" Nyssa/Len asked a little shaken.

"Umm... Yeah?" Then without warning, Nyssa/Len pinned me to a nearby tree. I started choking.

"Who are you and what did you do to me?" Nyssa/Len asked me with anger in his eyes.

"I-It's me... Le-Leandra!" I choked.

"Prove it." He let me go, making me fall to my knees.

"You-" I took in a breath. "You wanted to go to a- a Anime Convention and wanted to- to cosplay as Len and me as Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid with your friends."

"Leandra! I'm so sorry." He crouched down to help me up. "How- how did you end like this?"

"Well. I'm not the only one here Len."

"Len? Who are you callin-" Nyssa/Len stopped to notice his new transformation. "Ahhhhhhh!"

I just stood there, watching my now twin brother freak out like he turned into a whole different species. I started getting tired of seeing my twin scream in such a high pitch that I walked up to him, and gave him a slap in the cheek. I noticed that the spot I hit had a zig-zag spot of red.

"Ow... What was that for?" I saw his thick-lined eyes pouring wavy tears on his cheeks.

"That's for shutting you up." I started. "Now let's go!" I started walking forward.

"Wh- where are we going?" Nyssa/Len asked, hearing him walk behind me.

"To find a town or village." I answered.

"Why?" He asked another question.

"So we can find where the hell we are."

"O- okay." And that was the end of out conversation.

We may not know where we are, but I know that were not in Peekskill anymore. I didn't know why, but I have a craving for Oranges now.

Author's Note:

Yay! Vocaloid and Pony Fic! Here's the beginning and I hope you like it! Comment on any errors or flaws and tell me how you liked it as well.

So! Where will Leandra/Rin and Nyssa/Len end up? Will Twilight and her friends find them? And are they going to be the only Vocaloid transformed humans in Equestria? (Spoilers: Nope!) Wait until Chapter 2!

Chapters Next