• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 3,013 Views, 455 Comments

Vocaloid in Equestria: beta session - DerpyStarlet



Me and my brother got sucked into our computer and now I'm Rin and my brother's Len in the Vocaloid group.

  • ...
22
 455
 3,013

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Twilight's Famous Q and A

I didn't notice that they were out of the castle until the orb I was in popped like a bubble and restrained on a chair next to my brother. I waited as Twilight magically brought a quill and a scroll that the bottom rolled out the room. I looked outside the purple castle to see the end of the scroll was rolling out the castle, through the town.

Twilight then brought the curtains over the window I was peering out of, making the room a bit dark. When I looked at the purple alicorn, I saw that the other five were there too. Each one was giving us different looks.

Obviously, Twilight was giving a look of fascination, Rarity was mostly eyeing my outfit then me, Pinkie Pie was giving me her signature smile, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were looking at me like I was going to get out and attack them all, and Fluttershy was giving me a warm smile.

I looked over to Len, seeing him franticly tugging at his restraints. He was showing a look of fear at me. He then spoke.

"L-let us out! I don't want to be dissected! HELP!!" The outburst made all (except Pinkie) back up.

"Dissected?" Twilight was a little confused.

"You know, the action of dissecting a body or plant to study its internal parts for scientific research." I explained.

"I know what it means! But why would I want to dissect two of the only species in Equestria?" Twilight asked. "I mean, I have a spell that see the inside of a creature or plant without hurting them. Like an X-ray."

"So why are we strapped to these things! Were not dangerous!" Len shouted.

"Well, I'm sorry, but what happened back at the castle looked a bit dangerous to us." Twilight looked at me.

"How and why did you even do that!?" Len then shouted at me.

"Hey! I didn't even know I could do that!" I retorted.

"Sure you didn't." Len mumbled.

"Look! Were not going to harm you. Were just going to ask a few questions. Alright?" Twilight then spoke.

"I'LL NEVER SPEAK DEVIL WOMEN!!" Len shouted.

"What happened to your playful attitude?" I asked him.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm not leaping for joy for being strapped to a chair without permission." Len answered sarcastically.

"HEY!" Twilight shouted. "I know your a bit scared-"

"A bit?" I mumbled.

"- but we won't harm either of you in any way. We're as civilized as your kind is. I know for sure." Twilight continued.

"LIES! LIES AND SLAN-" A magic aura then literally zipped his mouth shut.

"I'm sorry, but the shouting gets a bit annoying after awhile." Twilight explained towards me.

"I know that feeling. I've been living with him for fifteen years." I said.

"Wait? Your fifteen?" Fluttershy then asked.

"Eeyup. And he's eighteen." I tilted my head towards the fumed Len next to me.

"Wait! Let me get ready!" Twilight then dipped her quill in an ink jar and started writing on the scroll.

"Well, since the loud mouth has been silenced, step forward and ask the unknown creature the questions that fill your mind with curiosity." I then smiled.

"Oh! Oh! Me first!" Pinkie raised her pink hoof in the air like she was in class.

"Yes! Pinkie Pie! What shall you ask?" I let her ask.

"Do you like parties?" I saw this coming.

"Indeed I do like parties. And so does my brother." I answered.

"Wait! Hold on!" I heard Rainbow call out.

"Yes, Rainbow of the Dash." I used a bit of Starfire's speaking slang.

"How do you know me and Pinkies name?" She hovered right in front of my eyesight.

"Well, Rainbow. Where we come from, we know of your world and everypony here. I'm an expert of your kind." I boasted.

"Prove it?" Rainbow dared.

"Okay. Ask me anything."

"What's this world called?"

"Well, it's either Equestria, Equis, or Earth." I answered.

"Who rules the land?"

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna."

"What are we the elements of?"

"Harmony."

"Who represents what?"

"You are Loyalty, Applejack's Honesty, Pinkie's Laughter, Rarity's Generosity, Fluttershy's Kindness and Twilight's Magic."

"Who did we recently defeat?"

"Tirek."

Rainbow then stopped asking questions and had a bit of a shocked look on her face. I looked behind her seeing the other five having the same expression.

"If your wondering how I know, It's because of an animator named Lauren Faust thought of the show itself. And ironically, she made episodes based on your lessons of friendship, showing that friendship is a magical thing to cherish. I really don't know how she even know your existence, or thought it up. But if you girls did anything a bit 'adult like' we don't know nothing of the sort, so your privacy isn't broken or ruined." I explained.

Still silence.

"So. Any more questions?"

~

I didn't know how long we answered questions (Len then joining in when he calmed down), or why we were still strapped to the chair, but after what felt like hours, Twilight decided to unstrap us and let us roam freely within the castle. I saw that most of the rooms were empty and that it was a bit quiet when we weren't answering questions. Len was somewhere else in the castle, while me and Twilight were just wandering around somewhere else.

"Hey Twilight?" I asked the purple Alicorn.

"Hmm?"

"I was just wondering, are we going to have to meet the Princesses?"

"Well, I can't just keep you a secret from Celestia forever. But I'll let you know when she will come so you won't be a bit intimidated by her arrival. Also for the time being, you and Len shall be living here with me and the other two residents of the castle."

"Wait? Two?" I asked.

"Spike and my daughter, Nyx."

"NYX!?" I shouted.

"Yes, Nyx. What's surprising about that?"

"It's just that she hasn't been seen in these 'shows' I talked about. She was a made up character from a popular story someone made." I explained.

"Oh."

"Anyways, sorry for the outburst. I was just a bit surprised."

"It's fine."

"Anywho, when is Pinkie Pie's party?" I asked. "Will all of Ponyville be invited?"

"Sorry, but only me and the girls will be at the party, as well as Spike and Nyx."

"It's okay. I know that if Pinkie did invite all of Ponyville, they might get a bit scared of me and Len."

"That's pretty much the reason why the ten of us will be at the party, including you and your brother."

We then ended out conversation not noticing two figures waiting around the corner. Both Rainbow and Len were planning on jump-scarring us. But it seems that Len forgot what happens if he scares me.

"Gahh!" They jumped out scarring both of us.

"Ahh!" Twilight just screamed.

"Ahh! You motherfucker!" I punched Len, making him catapult to the end of the hall.

"What the-" The two mares looked back to see Len in a crater on a wall.

"Dammit, Rin! Why'd you hit me?" Len shouted.

"I told you to not scare me like that you idiot!" I shouted back.

The two mares just starred at me in shock.

"Make that a lesson to you two and Pinkie." I pointed at Rainbow and Twilight.

"Got it." They said in since. Rainbow then flew off.

I then started running down the hall, heading towards the wall crater, helping the still hurt Len.

~

Once we finished looking around the castle, Twilight called us to the ball room, obviously where the party was. Me and Len then raced to the entrance, him obviously winning. We made ourself look a bit presentable before opening the door slowly. We saw that the whole room was dark. As we walked in, the door behind us closed, making the room completely pitched dark. That was then the lights turned on, showing the seven mares and one dragon.

"Surprise!"

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short. Was a bit out of it today, but I'll make sure to make Pinkie's party fun to read. Introducing Nyx and Spike and maybe make a creepy mint-colored unicorn stalk on the poor souls.

Anyways, until next time, Pixel OUT! (I need to make a better one)

PreviousChapters Next