• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,453 Views, 6 Comments

The Drink - KatLasting



A little Derpy Hooves x Doctor Whooves fic.

  • ...
0
 6
 1,453

Chapter 1

It was a celebration. They had finally permanently banished Chrysalis and the changelings from Equestria.
CRASH!!! The TARDIS had finally landed in a place that the pegasus had never seen before, at least with the Doctor.

"Aha! I knew it was around here somewhere. I love this place!" The brown timelord pony had said.

"Doctor, are you sure this is the place?" Ditzy asked.

"Of course!" He said confidently as he shoved the doors open.

Derpy looked around. Aliens of all shapes and sizes. Blue, green, short, fuzzy, slimy, huge, some even resembling animals that she had seen over Fluttershy's cottage and Applejack's farm. A silent "woah" escaped her mouth. Huge green letters forming the words "BIG BANG BURGER BAR" across a purple-ish brown-ish sign with the same green border had made a sign across the counter where extra-terrestrial creatures had been serving food.

The Doctor grabbed hold of the gray Pegasus's hoof. She blushed. "Let's go!" exclaimed the doctor as he gave the mare an exited look and dragged her across the room. Ditzy looked at the menu scaling the left half of the wall behind the counter in big yellow text across a dark green sign.

"I'll have the fishstick-custard combo for a start. Ditzy!~ What do you want?"

"Um... Gee, I don't know." Said the mare with a shocked expression on her face. She had never seen so many foods, so many that she had never even heard of. Tapioca bubble pie ice cream... Xorloft cloud martini.... blueberry space muffin... peasant's stew... wait... BLUEBERRY MUFFINS?! "Doctor! Doctor, doctor, doctor! I want a blueberry muffin. Pleeeaaassssseee?????" She said to the pony next to her.

"Heh, of course. So, one fishstick-custard combo and a blueberry muffin? Thanks." The Doctor told the blue lifeform with 3 arms on each side, and tentacles sprouting from the gray-spotted torso.

They had chosen a table for two in in the middle right of the restaurant. The food came quickly, as there was a multitude of waiters and chefs. "Hey, it's a party. Let's celebrate!" Whispered the Doctor to the mare opposing him. He gave her a childish smile as he beckoned her over to the bar. He grabbed hold of her hoof and took her over. "Oh my gosh, he is just too adorable like this. His sparkling blue eyes, his messy dark brown hair, his outgoing personality." She thought to herself. Pomf! The Pegasus's wings erupted in a loud manner. She wasn't even aware of it, she was too busy engulfing herself into her love for the doctor, with an excruciating pain in her heart because she couldn't tell him, in fear that she would hurt him. "Huh? Oh, Ditzy, your wings did that thing again!~" Said the Doctor. She tried to fold them down, but to no avail. She stopped trying, because it didn't matter anymore.

"Wait... we're going to drink? Are you sure?" The mare said, concerned.

"Of course! We need to celebrate, Miss Hooves! Hey! Gerard!" One of the creatures behind the counter looked over, and it seemed to Derpy that they had known each other.

"Hey, get us the thing." The blue alien nodded a yes and went into the kitchen.

"Hey... what was that? Huh? Oh, nevermind. I can trust the doctor. After all, he is the doctor." She thought as they sat down together on some bar seats. As the alien came out of the kitchen, he handed the two ponies two bright red drinks in some glasses that look nothing like the glasses they had cider in. She decided to go with it, this was fun! The drinks were a glowing red, bubbles popping out of the top, accented with a tiny blue umbrella.

"Down the hatch! Heh heh." The Doctor said to Ditzy, taking hold of the stem of the glass, pouring the entire drink into his mouth. He beckoned the mare to do the same. She did the same as him, and put the glass down. Her pupils contrasted into tiny little black dots in the orange cascade of color.

She tasted about 100 flavors at once, the sweetness of strawberries, the sourness of lemon, the bitterness of a grapefruit, the bland and strong flavors combining, the taste of rainbow and vanilla extract into one, extravagant flavour that Ditzy had never even imagined of. "Hey... are you okay? Do you like it? Hmm?" Asked the Doctor.

"This... is... amazing!" The pegasus yelled as she took hold of the glass and swung her hoofs in the air. "Alright! Another round of it please!!" Ordered the Doctor to Gerard. He came back with 2 more, and they were gone almost as soon as they came. Both the Doctor and Ditzy were feeling pretty tipsy.

"I wonder what the Doctor would be like drunk. Hah, I bet it would be pretty adorable." She thought to herself as drunken thoughts roamed her brain.

"Hey, Jared, can I have... anothher??" The woozy mare asked. "Sure. And its Gerard."He said. "Hey... Miss Hooves... *hic* don't you think that might be *hic* enough?" The timelord asked. "Hah! No! Like you said, it's a celebration!" said Derpy. Gerard came back with another round of drinks. After that, they both were definetly drunk. "Hahahaha, i can't have another, then it would eat me!" The Doctor told his female friend. "Yeah, Doctor, but I think I'll have another! Woo! Get Drunk!!!" Derpy yelled. Soon, both were enjoying the mysterious drink for another hour. The Doctor had stopped a while before on case of vomiting, but Derpy was still at it. The timelord pony thought a couple times to stop her, but he was just going to let her have fun. After all, it was a party.

"Heh, you know, she's pretty adorable like this. Her messy blonde hair, Her bubbly attitude, her.... her drunken thoughts... and... and those wings... and those gorgeous eyes. Oh, those eyes. Wait! What am I thinking! I can't think of her like that! She's my companion! Yeah... my companion. Just... just my companion." He thought to himself.

When he came back to the table, Derpy had been crying. "Hey... are you okay?" He asked. "No! Doc... Doctor! I loove you! Do... Do looove mee? Huh??" She cried and laughed to the Doctor.

"Derpy, you're drunk. It's okay, calm down." Gerard came over to the Doctor.

"Hey, bud. Your little friend over here needs to go. It's closing time." He pointed one scaly finger at the drunk Pegasus. The Doctor tried to get Derpy back on her feet, but it wouldn't work.

"Come on, you need to get up and back in the TARDIS." He said to the mare.

"But.... Doctorr! I can't!! I love youu!!" She exclaimed.

"Ah... it's okay Derpy. You're just drunk, this is just the alcohol speaking." He reassured to the Pegasus. "How am I going to do this." He thought to himself. He put one hoof around her shoulder and took her hand and hopped off the stool onto the ground, paid for the massive amounts of it, and left the bar. As soon as he tried to take his hoof off the mare's wings, she fell to the floor. There was a loud thump, and she began to cry again. "Oh my Celestia, Derpy. Come on." He picked her up by her hoofs, got her back on her feet. He realized that this wasn't going to work. He picked the mare up, with her back hoofs dangling down the timelord's right hoof, her blonde, messy hair falling back over with her back supported by his other arm. "I can't believe i'm doing this." He thought. Derpy had nuzzled her head into his chest, and hair falling down. She had tears streaming down her face, but the Doctor could tell she was falling asleep.

"Doctor, I love you. I really do." She muttered, with her eyes closed. She had now fallen asleep.

The Doctor was walking down the block with Derpy in his arms, and when she said this, he looked down at her precious gray face. Tears shining on her face, her mouth hanging open the tiniest bit, breathing hot, alcoholic breath onto the Doctor's chest. Even if she was this hot mess, he loved her. "I love you too, Ditzy." He planted a small kiss on her forehead. He carried her all the way to the TARDIS in the cool night air, stars almost as bright as his eyes.

When they got there, he opened it, and carried her to bed. As he left the room, he turned off the lights, and looked back at the gray pegasus sleeping soundly in her bed, her blanket covering her up to her shoulders, only her hoofs poking out next to her head. Just as he was about to retreat to his own bed, she whispered "Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... love you... Doctor...." in her sleep. Tears started to trickle down her face, and the Doctor rushed to her side. He checked if she had thrown up, if she was awake, or anything else. He decided that he couldn't go to sleep knowing that his love was crying alone in her sleep in the next room. He didn't know if this was the right decision, but he got under her blanket, snuggled up close to the mare, and wiped off her tears. He kissed her cheek very softly, careful not to wake her.

"I love you, Ditzy." He fell asleep, his arms wrapped around her, enveloping her in a hug.

Author's Note:

Ahh fluff oh no

Comments ( 6 )
Comment posted by KatLasting deleted Jun 25th, 2014

i litterally found this on my computer and i apparently wrote it when i was 10 and i was on a plane
:twilightblush:

This is so cute and fluffy and I favourited this like, ages ago, but I wish I could re-favourite this. You definitely don't get the credit you deserve! D'AWWWW!~

OMG SO CUUUTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MI GOSSSSSSSSSSH! *has massive heart attack from the cuteness* :pinkiehappy:

This is to ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiesad2: :heart: drunk derpy is cute :derpyderp1: :derpytongue2: :derpyderp2:

Login or register to comment