• Published 9th Jun 2014
  • 296 Views, 6 Comments

Secretary Fluttershy - HeartShieldFiM



Fluttershy becomes the secretary of a CEO of a huge company.

  • ...
 6
 296

Chapter 1

Clark Luscon lived alone for reasons. Good reasons, or so he thought himself. A wife would demand attention and time and he simply couldn't give that to her. Children would tire him and ask even more. And a dog would be nice, if Clark didn't hate animals.

'Taxi!' Clark yelled. He had to put one of his two briefcases on the pavement so he could hold up his hand. Fortunately, the taxi stopped and Clark got in.

'Good morning sir, where are we going today?' the taxi driver asked.

'Luscon building, 222 Left Street,' Clark replied.

'Ah, working for great Mr. Clark?'

Clark sighed. 'I guess you could say that.'

'I heard he's a boss from hell.'

Clark Luscon didn't say anything.

'It's extremely cold in the building. Like, always,' the taxi driver continued. 'It's ridiculous. And there are no plants, no paintings, anywhere!'

'Where did you hear this?' Clark asked.

The taxi driver hummed three notes before replying, 'Oh, sometimes I drive his employees to work.'

The rest of the taxi drive, none of the men said a word.

The cab stopped in front of a tall building with "Luscon Company" in big brown letters on the front, above the double door.

'We're here. Have a great day, eh...'

'Luscon,' Luscon replied. 'Clark Luscon.' He slammed the door shut and walked through the doors with big angry steps.


'Good morning my angel,' the yellow pegasus pony sang. Her bunny friend sat on her shoulder while she was still in bed. Tapping his feet, he waited for breakfast.

'Don't worry, I'll get out of bed in a second.'

She climbed out of bed, spread her wings and glided down the stairs, as usual, making sure that none of her sleeping animal friends would wake up. She quietly trippled past a bear sleeping on her living room carpet - one that Rarity made for her from fabric leftovers, completely recycled and eco-friendly. With Angel on her back, she reached the kitchen, only to discover a family of mice had fallen asleep in her salad bowl.

'Uhm... I'm sorry, little mice...' Fluttershy whispered. 'Eh, hello?'

One of the mice woke up and squeaked.

'Yes, yes,' Fluttershy replied. 'This is Angel's breakfast bowl. We, eh, we'd appreciate it if you would find a different place to sleep.'

The mouse woke up his family and they climbed out of the bowl. The smallest one waved at Fluttershy as he followed his family across the counter, down the lamp cord, and into a hole in the wall.

'Now, Angel. Would you like radishes or lettuce today?'


It was Clark's secretary's birthday. Her office - a small room next to Clark's - was decorated with balloons and a banner that said "Clarice 30". Clarice had brought muffins for the people who worked on her floor, but she didn't bring enough for everyone.

'Good morning mister Luscon,' she said and smiled, holding his door for him.

'Morning Clarice. Happy birthday.'

'Thank you, sir,' she replied. She knew Clark didn't really care about birthdays or other celebrations, but it was nice that he acted like he did. She just hoped he wouldn't notice the empty plate, where only a few crumbles were left of the stack of muffins she had brought in earlier.

Fortunately, Clark walked right past the plate and fell down into his huge leather chair. Today would bring three things. One, paperwork. Two, million-dollar deals. And three, employees complaining about how much (or rather, how little) they were paid.

Clark was not entirely ready.


Sweetie Belle turned eleven today. As the middle one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it left Scootaloo as the only one who was ten years old. The Carousel Boutique was decorated Pinkie-style, with balloons, banners, rainbows, flags, confetti, and of course a huge cake that looked like the Cutie Mark Crusader logo. Sweetie was kind enough to invite everypony from her class, including Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Maybe she'd get a cutie mark in forgiving bullies.

'Happy birthday, Sweetie Belle,' Fluttershy said. 'I brought you a present!'

With her newfound magic, Sweetie levitated the wrapped package to the table and dropped it there, a little clumsy still. 'Thank you Fluttershy!' she shrieked. 'I'll unwrap it in a bit, when everypony has arrived.'

Fluttershy took a seat next to Rainbow Dash and Rarity. 'She's growing up so fast!' she exclaimed. 'I can't believe she was only seven years old when we guys met!' She sat down with a small piece of cake, not wanting to eat too much and feel guilty about the others. This day would be lovely. There would be music, singing, dancing and delicious treats from Sugarcube Corner.

Fluttershy was ready.

Comments ( 6 )

10/10 would work for Clark Lucson
Write more. Loads of more.

Seriously though, you dead or something? This lack of material is kind of a letdown.
The story has great potential, your writing style is loadsafun and has improved heavily since your first stories, and Fluttershy is *coughsecondcough* pony. Just do it already.

5010912

Not dead but busy as heck. Haven't done anything "pony" in a while. I might know you in real life since you talk like a certain person I know (and you also have the same profile pic as he had on Skype). But maybe you are a completely different person.

Anyways, I'll get back to this story. Thanks bro. /)

5400995
Ah. Busy. I know that one.well, get back to writing. I want to see more of this specifically.

Fun fact, I used my profile pic as my skype picture until exactly a year ago on boxing day.

5406390

But this is so freaking creepy. I mean, I still feel like you're playing some kind of prank on me. I messaged the person I think you were but he doesn't know you, he says XD

Well, nice to meet you anyways, Captain Moneybags ^^

5010912 You Absolute Horrifying Twat You.

I swear you had me there for a good while, you son of a... anyways, thank god I know you well enough so I'm not really surprised. The "Lucson" and the profile picture really gave it away.

I still love you, don't worry.

Login or register to comment