• Published 29th May 2014
  • 4,443 Views, 54 Comments

I Just Want to Leave - MoltenXKid



"No...no...no. I don't want to deal with all the cliche pony crap!" A human just simply want to go home,leave Equestria, and not deal with that cliche pony crap.

  • ...
19
 54
 4,443

Give Me a Drink

Author's Note:

So...I wrote this, and hope you liked it. If you didn't, I'll get the noose, and rocks.

I woke up to a world, so different from my own. The grass was greener. The air was fresher. The sun was brighter. I could feel the warm rays touch my skin. They instantly made...me...feel…


“What the fuck?!” the human said as he rose from the ground, “No…no…no…no! Not this bullshit!”

The human looked around the new, flash animated world, and knew exactly where he was. Instead of pure bliss, he felt nothing, but frustration. Yes, the world looked nice, and beautiful. Yes, the air was fresh, and didn’t taste of chemicals. It was perfect, yet the human didn’t want and part of it.

His feared cliché was beginning.

The human began walking in some random direction. It didn’t matter. He knew exactly what was going to happen. As if on queue, a yellow pegusus flew past him. The human face palmed at his life, and continued walking. The flying pony followed him, but he kept walking. The human wouldn’t play into my..erm…the game. Soon enough, the pony spoke.

“Uh…excuse me…can I help you?” the pegusus asked.

“NO! No..nononono! Just let me be!” The human blurted out. The human then remembered the pony's shy antics, and remembered some key information, “Sorry…Fluttershy. I’m just frustrated right now. Im not suppose to be here, and really want to go home.”

“Well, Twilight may be of help…” The pony whispered.

“Of course” thought the human. His cliché life would follow the cliché path. “Go see Twilight. She would study you. Befriend you. Blah Blah Blah.” No. The human wouldn’t let these train of events happen. He would simply ask for help. If she couldn’t or wouldn’t, then he would leave. Simple as Pie. The human sighed as he followed the pegusus. The cliché Pinkie moment was bound to happen.

Why me? Why me?


The yellow pony knocked on the door of the tree house. Behind her, the creature seemed to be barely containing his anger as Lyra paraded him with questions, and Pinkie Pie sung one of her many welcoming songs. As soon as the door of the library opened, the creature barged in. He immediately closed the door; not allowing Lyra or Pinkie in.

Twilight, dumbfounded by the event and creature, resorted to looking through her books. The human sighed again. More cliché. He walked over to Twilight, grabbed her, and sat her down on the couch. By cliche logic, ponies only came to his thigh.

“Look Twilight, I am a human. I come from the planet Earth. I want to get back. Can you help me?” The human asked.


“How did you know my name?”

“God damn it!” Somehow, the human forgot that that question would somehow arise. To try break the walls of his predestined path, he told the truth, “I watch a television show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You and your friends are Mane (He cursed himself for the pun) characters. SO can you help me or not?”

“Honestly, I don’t know? I never dealt with anything like this before. Maybe if I read…”

The human got up from his seat. By his calculations and all the fan fictions he had read, by the time Twilight found a solution, The human would have befriended all the ponies, defeated some great evil, and possibly…possibly had satyr child with a pony.(He hoped it would be Octavia if that did happen.) So, he decided to go to a higher source of power. The human pushed opened the door only to wish he hadn’t.

The clichverse reared its ugly head, and summoned the Mane(The human mentally slapped himself) six, excluding Twilight who was in the library, had gathered outside the library. Perhaps the human could kill himself and wake up at home? He would give it a shot if everything else failed.

“What in tarnation is that thing?”

“I don’t know, darling. A gorilla of sorts?”

“It looks weird…is it awesome?”

“I found it in the woods…”

“Does it want to party?”

“It says that it is a human, and he wants to go home to…Eerth.”

“Earth…”corrected the human. Apparently, the ponies were shocked that he could talk. The human hated his life. He decided to lie on the ground and close his eyes, for lack of anything better to do.

“What’s the matter with ‘em?” Applejack whispered.

“Maybe he’s dead…”

The human opened his eyes, stood up, and yelled to the heavens, “What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with me?! I am trapped in the world of Equestria. I’m supposed to be happy right? It's every bronies dream, right?! But NO! This world has to follow the Laws of cliché. Even know, I feel as I’m being written by a horrible, cheesy writer with a neckbeard!”

The human looked towards the sky in rage waiting for something to happen. With a loud animated “Pop!”, a fedora(which I didn’t make appear) appeared on his head. The human took it off, and threw it towards the ground, yet it didn’t touch the ground. It disappeared, and reappeared on his head. Angered, the human ran into the forest. He heard Pinkie say, “It was a nice hat.”


After wandering in the Everfree forest, the human ran into a hut which he just barged in, and sat. The Zebra inside looked at him and shrugged. Her fuck giving was absolute zero.

“You’re not going to ask me what I am?” asked the human.

“You’re a human. I know that.”

Somewhat amazed, the human spoke yet, Zecora interrupted him. “I make potion all day. Potions that do weird shit. Shit that includes looking into other dimensions. I know stuff.”

“Where’s your accent?”

“I just do that to fuck with the ponies. The riddles confuse the hell out of them. Plus, it makes me seem wise.” Zecora laughed as she added some herbs to her potions and stirred it, “Perfect.”

“So can you help me get home…”

“Dude…this is your home. There’s no going back.”

“So, I’m stuck in clichéville?”

“Unfortunately, yes…” Zecora poured two cups of her potion and handed one to the human, “But you don’t have to go through it sober.”

Without hesitation, the human downed the potion…and never regretted it.