• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 661 Views, 15 Comments

The Trotting Dead - Harmonic Scrible



In the wonderful land of Equestria, no pony is used to violence or death. However, when an epidemic strikes and the dead rise, that may all change.

  • ...
2
 15
 661

(Bonus) Current Character Dossier

Author's Note:

This is just a list of detailed descriptions of characters we've met since Soaked Bandage has woken up in the hospital. Nothing too exciting but maybe a better in-depth look at the characters so far.

Character Dossier

Name: Soaked Bandage
Race: Earth Pony
Age: 23
Coat: Eggshell colour
Mane and tail: sandy blond, unkempt and medium length
Eyes: sunflower coloured, downturned
Cutie mark: linen bandage
Talent: using the innate magic of his special talent, Soaked is able to cause the clotting of blood when applying bandages to an open wound. He is also able to calm down injured creatures using the same magic.
Personality: Cautious, curious and kind. Enters a trance like state when helping an injured creature, feels compelled to help and/or heal them.
Unique features/traits: Has a small stature (that of a typical Earth Pony mare) compared to other stallions. The only notable blemish is the scar he received from being pushed down the stairs at Cynfilliana hospital, located in the part of the mane on the top of his head.
Status: Alive


Name: Copper Gale
Race: Pegasus Pony
Age: 39
Coat: Dark grey
Mane and tail: Copper red, spiked short length
Eyes: Emerald, deep set and somewhat strained
Cutie mark: Two gears intertwined made out of clouds
Talent: Arcano Engineer, versed in the application of science and magic known as Arcano Tech. Is magically attuned to configuring and using Arcano Tech (a branch of science created by the practical outputs and engineering experience of Twilight Sparkle and Applejack in the last 20 years) Examples of Arcano Tech include, but are not limited to; Arcano Generators, Powered Waggons and much of the technology used in hospitals.
Personality: Trusting, honest and intelligent. Innately understands much of the inner workings of Arcano Tech, engineering a brighter future for his daughter.
Unique features/traits: Large bodied, has medium sized wings for such a large stature.
Status: Deceased
Cause of death: Magical incineration by Arcano Tech, following the bite from a zompony

Name: Cobalt Sky (daughter of Copper Gale)
Race: Pegasus Pony
Age: 11
Coat: Light grey
Mane and tail: Cobalt Blue; front bob and straight rear
Cutie mark: No cutie mark yet
Talent (pre-cutie mark): excellent shot for young age, can be sneaky and quiet when needed and can talk almost anycreature into standing down given the chance.
Personality: Excitable and charismatic, very strongly opinionated. While she is depressed over her father's sudden death she still maintains some of that youthful energy fillies are known for.
Unique features/traits: Having been decended from a unicorn, (The late Juniper Sky) Cobalt has a slightly higher than average magical output than other Pegasi.
Status: Alive

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment