• Published 19th May 2014
  • 430 Views, 5 Comments

StarBound: Captain Soarwing's Journey - Throwaway12345



A Avian adventurer is sent to equestria and when a nasty suprise happens.

  • ...
 5
 430

Peacefulness over

After a week of farming, mining, and sleeping, something exciting happened! First I heard a loud growl and something that resembled a lion charged out at me, it looked like a lion that had bat wings and a scorpion stinger. I ran for my shelter and grabbed my rifle, I shot it 3 times but it didn't even flinch! I got slashed by one of its claws and got knocked back into a tree, once I recovered I shot it 6 more times into its face and it flinched a little bit but still came at me strong. I ran into my shelter and grabbed one of my grenades and when I came out I just barely ducked under a tree that flew through the air! I ran towards the beast and shoved a grenade in it's mouth and then ducked behind a rock. when I looked back all I saw was a body without a head, finally I killed the beast, but I passed out from my wounds I got from the battle...

When I woke up I was in what seemed like a house, I looked around and saw all types of animals staring at me, in the next room I heard someone humming with running water. I looked down and saw bandages over my wounds and my gear was nowhere to be seen, I tried to get up but my wounds prevented me from moving. All I could do was look around from my seat, I heard the water shut off and it sounded if someone came out a shower. I then heard someone coming downstairs and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a yellow Pegasus! No matter how many planets I searched I never found a Pegasus before! but it seemed intelligent, it went into a different room and I heard what sounded like eggs getting cooked and smelt pancakes being baked. It made my stomach growl and made me realize how hungry I am.

after what seemed to be hours it came out of the kitchen I believe and put a apple and some water next to me. She didn't realize I was awake so I spoke up "Hello, can you understand me?" she squeaked and ran out of the room, I wondered what that was about so I just ate my apple and drank my water.

After a couple of minutes the Pegasus came back and said to me "Hello Mr. Birdy, are you feeling alright?"

I replied "Yes I am, thanks for asking and-" she ran behind the couch before I could finish

She said "Hello? Who is there?".

I then said " Umm it's me, and instead of calling me Mr. Birdy you can call me Soarwings,"

She looked at me and said "Did you say that?"

I thought it was a weird question, but I felt forced to reply and said "Yes I did, have you never seen a Avian before? Also what sector am I in?".

She looked at me confused and said "What is a Avian? Is that what you are? And what kind is this sector thing your talking about?" I felt really worried and started to hyperventilate.

After a couple moments I said "Where am I?"

Author's Note:

Sorry if this is a little cliché

Comments ( 4 )

Oooh, this is good. Finally, a avian showed up.

Well, that was interesting. A little hasty but quite entertaining. I hope you planning some space travel for the near future, after our avian hero build a spaceship out of nowhere.
Oh and another stuff. Please buddy, promise me you make a proper first contact conversation with the princesses and a mane six. Ok, except for Fluttershy but you know what i mean. Anyway, keep up the good work.

I will gladly accept all ideas and critism :twilightblush:

4414686 I will try to make that happen and the next chapter will be this weekend, I will also try to make longer chapters

Login or register to comment