• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 662 Views, 22 Comments

The magical Egg - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sweetie Bell and her cutie mark crusedaer friends find a egg that's magic

  • ...
25
 22
 662

Barkacue

One day, Sweetie Belle decided to hold a meeting for the Cuttie mark Crusaders. She called Trixie and Babs and Johnny on her cellphone and they called a meeting. Applebloom quit the mark crusaders after Babs moved to Ponyville and joined because they don’t like each other. Then Scootaloo quit because she doesn’t like Johnny. Johnny was a human but he could search for his special talent if he wanted, y’know, you dig? Maybe he’d get a cutie mark too.

Sweetie Belle stood up at the meeting and said, “Hey, guys.”
Then Trixie said “Hey.”
“No, you’re not supposed to say it back to me.”
“I was just saying hi.”
Then Sweetie Belle said “No, shut up.”
Trixie had a tear fall down her cheek and Babs hugged her tightly. Then Sweetie Belle coughed.
“Anyway, hey, guys. I just wanted to tell you about our next thing we will do to get our cutie marks. We will travel in the Everfree Forest to get cutie marks for forest exploring. It’ll look like this...”
Sweetie Belle showed a picture she drew of a forest. The other three members stared in awe. They wanted matching cutie marks. Then Sweetie Belle said, “Come on, guys! Let’s bust a funky move.”


At the Everfree Forest, Sweetie Belle put on some hiking gear and everyone else was just wearing normal stuff. Johnny was the only one wearing clothes since all the other characters are pastel horses. Then Sweetie and everyone trudged through the forest and tripped over rocks and got splinters and bruised their skin on hard objects, but they coped.

Then Trixie found an egg.
“Hey, I found an egg.”
Everyone gathered around and Trixie’s cutie mark turned into an egg. She was good at finding eggs. It was her special talent all along!!!!
Except the egg was plastic. Johnny had an idea. He had drawn a picture of a carrot man and put it in the egg for safe keeping.

Later, Johnny went home but his egg had opened and there was a carrot with a face in his backpack. He screeched like a buffalo.

The carrot man knocked over Johnny’s furniture. Then the man ran away into Ponyville and he heard someone screamed. He thought the egg was cool.

The next day, Johnny brought in the egg again. Trixie didn’t come to the meeting because she already got her cutie mark. Johnny showed the egg to Sweetie. She wowed.
“Woah, that’s a cool egg. Where did you find it, Johnny?”
“I don’tremember. I think in my bathroom closet.”
“Oh, yeah, cool.”
Sweetie put a painting of a pickle in the egg to see if it worked. It was a pickled egg. Then she cracked the plastic egg open and out came a pickle and Sweaty ate it. Johnny cried because he wanted to eat a pickle to so he closed the egg and reopened it a bunch of pickles came out. Soon the whole clubhouse was filled with pickles. It was really cool.

Johnny had a cool idea. He drew a picture of Mrs. Burger and her hubby. Then he closed the egg. It was the biggest, fattest, mistake ever. Mrs. Burger chased Johnny and Sweetie down the ladder and chased them around Poonyville. The chase was intense and they encountered danger every turn. After the chase, they went back to the clubhouse. And they went in there. Then Johnny said “Woah, Man.”
“My name isn’t Man.” Said Sweetie. Then Johnny ran away.


Johnny was a hermit who lived in the woods all his livelong life. He lived in it. He was like a hermit crab except he wasn’t a crab and he didn’t have a shell on his back. Only sometimes. He lived under a rock. Just kidding. He lived in a tree. It was a big, fat tree. He didn’t build a tree house because he doesn’t know how. He didn’t know how to do it because his parents never teached how to do it. He couldn’t build it. He couldn’t function. His parents died in his tragic backstory.
One time Johnny decided to throw a big ol’ shindig in his house that was really a tree like Twilight’s house. Except he didn’t live inside of it. He lived on a branch like a squirrel or something. Anyway, he threw the shindig and some people came. But all of them were ponies since it’s Equestria. Except they weren’t even ponies. They were bugs. So Johnny had a shindig with the bugs in his tree house that wasn’t a treehouse. It was just a house that was really a tree branch. He had neighbors that lived downstairs in the tree. There was skunk named Samuel and a duck that swimmed around in the gross pond full of trash next to the tree. It had trash cause Johnny used it like a trash can. But the duck don’t care. It just swimmed around. But eventually it died. Anyway he was havin’ the shindig and it was great. They ate some bark and sweetie Belle called him cause she wanted to come but he said No. They ate a lot of bark. It was like a bark-a-que. Except Johnny killed most of the bugs while dancing accidentally. But it was okay. Johnny forgave them.

After the shindig the surviving bugs flied away. Some of them got eaten by the frogs in the pollution pond. Also some of them got eaten by some birds. And some got eaten by Johnny. But it was okay.

Then Sweeatie went there but Johnny kicked her. She left. He said "The shindig's over, dawg."
"Oh" said Sweetie. She left. She walked home and she saw her brother Rarity and she talked her her.
"Hi Rarity"
"Oh, it's you." she said with disgust.
Sweetie went to bed. It was her bed time. But first she ate the egg.
Little did she know that far far away, Johnny was sleeping on a tree branch with some bugs crawling on him..........

Author's Note:

Hahah i like this story,

Yeah I laughed when Johnny did the thing it was the shidding tell me what you think o this one shot comedy. Tell whay I shuld wrote next??!!!!!!!

edit by sparklshipper you know her :)

Comments ( 17 )

4328091 oh but sparkleshipper my editer makes me grmer real bad

4328172
yeah thats not her nekc its her hole body but i guesss my freidn kittykat67 forgot to drawl the leg or somethin

4328180 no im think im okay I already have SperkleShipper as it but if she quits i Can confront you thx for t offfer. :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

4328192
yeah but i still gots some likes and yknow haters gunna hate :PPPPPPP kit ((*(it means Keep in tuch )) :fluttercry::fluttercry::derpytongue2:

4328255 you're literally the best person ever

4328598
no nEed to thk m3 bb :heart:

4328605 yeah but yall deserve thank u's every now and then :) :scootangel:

Johnny looks like a faggot.

Dear god, the kids have invaded fimfiction.

They're back like a case of the claps.

4332561 no Im a high school drop out so i guess I'm a kid but im going back to school. i want to be a pro writer but i need write classes y

Whoa I missed this one and I didn't know I was missing it until I missed it

The Johnny tree house party was my favorite part except for the ending and the chase scene those were also my favorites

4416141 teah it was pretty good i'd say haha :ajsmug::pinkiesick::twilightoops:

Ara

I hbeard a buffalo screech one time.

Login or register to comment