• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 313 Views, 3 Comments

The Story of Star; Just the Beginning - Earthstar



'I don't know who I am, nor my purpose. I woke up a few weeks ago not knowing who I am, nor anything about this strange new world. All I know is my name, and I can see things, things others can't. This is my story, just the beginning.&

  • ...
 3
 313

Chapter Two~ Finding.... Me? Or is It?

I froze up, a version of me starring back with the same golden eyes, the same confused look on her face as there was on mine, everything in place and looking just. Like. Me. As I then slowly reached out to try and touch her, I then saw her do the same, which made me jump back in alarm, a yelp coming from my lips. I saw her do the same, but the thing was, I heard nothing came out. I tilt my head and look closer, as the shimmery head of the other does the same, as I tilt my head slightly to the left. She had on the same odd necklace, the gem pulsing as I then looked down at mine, to which I found the same thing. This is where I started to panic, what was this thing? And why did it look like me? Down to my very mane....

'Come, don't worry Green one...... Come...' said the odd voice once again, as I then looked around, then at the other me. "Y-You? Are you saying this?" I asked, only to find she said the same thing! Just nothing came out. What was this other me? Some power I didn't know about? Which, by the way, I got a lot of. Trust me...

'Green one.... walk..... Come...' the voice mutters as I stare at myself, as it ripples. 'What is this?' I mutter to myself as I reach out to touch it, and hit something..... wet.

Something cold ran down my hoof as I shook my head as I move my hoof, splashing the wet stuff, as behind it I see darkness. A.. Hole?

'Come, its just..... Water...... Walk through green one....' said the cool voice, one to match what I felt, inside and on my hoof. I didn't know what it was, but... maybe this....'wa`ter?' What if this is the name, like the voice said? I didn't know what it was but added the word, as I stared at this, Wa-ter. I then slowly push my hoof in deeper, then shiver as I push my head in, and feel great as it pours over my head, a smile on my face. "Water.... I-I like this..." I said with a smile. If this was what the world was like, I think I was starting to like it more.....

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! I know I said I would have it up in a few days but I kinda got sick, and didn't feel like doing anything, and then life...... Anyways, just to make it clear, Star is almost completely clueless, thus why she thinks here is another her, which is really.... Well, I want to see at you guys think. Anyways, I will work on the next part soon. Enjoy~
and sorry its kinda short....

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment