• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 1,237 Views, 85 Comments

A's Life on Equis - A the OC alicorn spartan



A is a 16 year old brony marine who constantly goes through life or death situations with his 2 squad members, until they get into some deep shit. Now A is on Equis, 3 days before the royal wedding, and has to deal with ponies and amnesia.

  • ...
52
 85
 1,237

The New Foal

"So, instead of putting me in like a jail or in some remote location under guard, Celestia placed me in the town where the most powerful defense for her country is, turned me into a younger me, and enrolled me in school? What in the fucking omniverse made her think that was a good plan?" A asked sarcastically as he and Twilight walked towards the schoolhouse.

"Well she probably thought that if you were a colt you would have an easier time making friends and stop being so problematic for her. Now, go make friends, do not kill anypony, do not hurt anypony, and above all do NOT do something you or Discord would do. Oh and Lyra will come to get you after school since you traumatized my friends and she and Bon-Bon were the only ones who would watch you." Twilight replied as they neared they school.

"Yeah that was a fun three minutes, and just because I told you guys about my past does not mean I could easily get away with murder and/or torture. At least I get to stay with Lyra and Bon-Bon while I am here and not a complete stranger. Peace." A chuckled as he walked away from Twilight and into the school to give Cheerlee his note.

"Ah, you must be the new student I was told about. My name is Ms.Cheerlee." The magenta mare stated obviously while taking the note from A. "Why don't you introduce yourself to your classmates while I read your note?" Causing A to shrug and turn to the other twenty odd foals in the building while she stared at the note.'May not play well with others. Best of luck, Princesses Celestia and Luna'

"Sup, my name is A. I know it is a weird name Pinks that is why I like it. It suits me. Any questions?" A said calmly as Diamond Tiara fumed in the back. "Yes, you with the bow."

"Why are ya all black and full o' holes?" Apple Bloom questioned as she put her hoof down.

"It is not black it is dark blue and because I messed around with a gigantic hole puncher, next. The marshmallow's turn." A replied as Sweetie Belle blushed.

"Are you one of those shape shifting bug ponies from Canterlot?" She asked while A dodged a paper wad that came from Diamond's desk.

"Yes but those guys were jerks who were trying to suck the love from all the city's residents. Final question from the muffin mare."

"Why are you wearing a bow tie and a stension?" Dinky wondered as Pipsqueak huffed a little in his seat.

"Because bow ties and stensions are cool." A stated in a rather matter-of-the-fact tone.

"Okay then students I need A to take a small test to see what A needs to cover compared to us so I want all of you to read quietly and then we will have recess when A finishes. A, I need you to take this and go sit at your new desk between Silver Spoon and Scootaloo." Cheerlee instructed as she gave A a packet of paper and pointed him to his new seat.


Not five minutes later all they foals were outside playing with each other. Well, almost all of them. A was taking a nap under a nice shady tree. A was drifting happily between the conscious and unconscious realms when he was rudely awoken by an orange chicken.

"Hey kid, we wanted to know if you were interested in joining our club." Scootaloo informed A as he began to make out the forms of Apple Bloom, Button Mash, Dinky Hooves, Pipsqueak, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle before him.

"Look, I would love to join your little club but-" A was suddenly interrupted when a piece of paper appeared in his lap with two words written on it in never ending fire. 'MAKE FRIENDS' -but I have nothing better to do so why the fuck not? Could be fun." A sighed in defeat.

"Great! Come over to Sweet Apple Acres at five for initiation!" Dinky cheered as the group left.

"Finally I can-"

"Hey freak!"

"Sleep. Fuck, what now?" A wondered as he opened his eyes and saw Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon standing above him."64." A stated calmly, confusing the shit of the two mares.

"What? Never mind, I am going to make you pay for cutting me off and making me read!" Diamond started to rant as A put on some headphones and started playing Pokemon on his handheld. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

"Yep, sure. I understand completely." At this point Silver is just trying not to laugh as she watches the battle commence.

Diamond walked right up to A and slapped his headphones off his head. A looked at his headphones and then back at Diamond as she pulled her hoof back to punch him. "Challenge excepted." A declared as Diamond's hoof connected with the tree.


"Wow, he is pretty smart for his age." Cheerlee commented to herself as she finish checking A's test. Her ears twitched and she began to hear a faint noise coming from outside. *Thud* "Yeah." *Thud* "Yeah. *Thud* *Bonk* *Thud* "Woooooooooooooo!" "That does not sound good."

Suddenly Twist burst into the room, panting from the all out sprint she held for a few meters. "Mith Cheerwee, Diamond hath a broken hoof and a concuthion!" She spit out.

"WHAT?! How did she manage to both break her hoof and get a concussion?" Cheerlee asked as she got up and started to call Ponyville Hospital.

"The kept mithing A." Twist stated calmly.

"What do you mean 'she kept missing A'?" Cheerlee asked as they started to trot outside.

"The wath mad at him thor interupting her when the had a quethtion for him by anthwring it, making her wead, and then ignoring her want. Then she slapped hith headphoneth off and twied to punth him but when ever she did all that was there was the tree A was leaning against, ath though A had mothed ever tho thightly to avoid the punch." Twist explained as they reached they tree.

Cheerlee stared at the scene before her. A lied against the tree snoozing while Diamond Tiara lay unconscious and bloodied at his hooves. "A~ what did you do?" Cheerlee asked slightly worried about the mental health of her newest student.

"When fighting angry blind ponies, it is best to just stay out of their way. Simply put, she swung I tilted." A informed as two pegasi dressed in paramedic gear took Diamond away on a gurney while a third stayed behind to find out what happened.

"So she punched a tree repeatably, which broke her hoof. What gave her the concussion?" The medic asked.

"A bowling ball." A answered pointing to a bowling ball a few feet away.

"Where did that come from?" The medic asked as a pink figure fell from the sky.

"There's my bowling ball! Now to find a new place to hid my cannon so Pound does not fire it again." Pinkie declared as she picked up the ball and bounced away.

"I'll just file this under Pinkie." The medic sighed as the foals went back to school.


"And that's when the paramedic's came to take her away." A said to Lyra as he told her about his day.

"That is- Lyra scrunches up her cheeks- so awesome! Maybe Octavia would train you as an assassin if you asked." Lyra joked.

"That would be the greatest after school activity ever." A reasoned as he stared off into the vast unknown.

"Yeah it would. So they really asked you to join the Crusaders?" Lyra questioned.

"Yeah, but I have to pass initiation." A sighed as he brought himself back from the unknown.

"Good luck. When Dinky, Button, and Pip joined the Crusaders screams of horror were heard from their club house." Lyra shuddered.

"I survived my torture resistance training without even flinching, how bad could this be?" A smiled as he waved it off.

"When and where was your initiation?" Lyra asked.

"Five o'clock at Sweet Apple Acres." A clarified as they walked over a bridge.

"It is almost five now. I'll text Bonny and tell her you'll be late for dinner." Lyra stated as she got out her mobile.

"Aw bollocks." A muttered as he realized he would not be getting dinner on time tonight.

"All right let's go!" Lyra cheered as several ponies stared at her and A face hooved.

"Lyra, you are standing in the fountain." A sighed as Lyra realized her position.

"Oh right. Well never mind that. Let us continue onward to Sweet Apple Acres!" Lyra yelled as a quest detail appeared in his vision.

"I can get these now? Cool. A little weird but cool." A stated as he poked the words only he could see.

Comments ( 2 )

4331932 but also thats no excuse for delivering, a bad story, we not as bronies but as readers expect a minimum of quality.

4226491
To be fair, if you sign for it, the corps will send you to recon school immediately after you finish SOI, which in total is only about three months for basic riflemen. So if you go to boot on say, the week you turn 17, and your parents consent, you could prolly be in a recon battalion at around the time you turn 18, but you'd still only be a PFC and not be anywhere close to super soldier status. Like ever.

Also, blatant wish fulfillment is blatant.

Login or register to comment