• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 1,237 Views, 85 Comments

A's Life on Equis - A the OC alicorn spartan



A is a 16 year old brony marine who constantly goes through life or death situations with his 2 squad members, until they get into some deep shit. Now A is on Equis, 3 days before the royal wedding, and has to deal with ponies and amnesia.

  • ...
52
 85
 1,237

Ugh!

While I ate my sandvich we got to know each other better. I found out that Bonny ran a confectionery shop in Ponyville and Lyra played her lyre there to attract costumers and studied anthropology, I also learned short range teleportation and how to play music from my head from Lyra for telling her about humans. They learned that I have a tendency to ramble, am a 16 year old soldier, let any and all situations spiral out of control in my head while maintaining a calm and collected manner, and that I do dumb stuff whether or not I'm under the influence. They learned that when I learned weed was legal in Equestria and that Lyra owned a bong.


"Uggghhh. What happened last night?" I groaned.

I realized I was lying on a bed with something on my right arm. Wait, arm? I looked myself over and found that I was indeed in human form. I turned to see what was on my arm and saw Lyra sleeping peacefully. I dawed at her before I felt something staring at me. I turned around to see Bonny staring daggers at me.

"Did we, do, something?" I asked, a little more than scared.

"No. Not that there was any chance of that. We don't like stallions. What makes me mad is that that you might like giving her massages more than me." She whined.

"Massages?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Those hands are so soft and smooth, always precise." She swooned.

"So I got high, gave you two massages, and passed out on the bed?" I asked.

"Yeah. You also made that slim, black box in the corner after yelling high science and singing Unicorn Wizard then you asked us if we'd ever been high as fuck before passing out." She explained as she pointed to the corner.

"So, my usual stuff then?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey Bon-Bon, whats for breakfast?" The sea foam-green bedhead mumbled.

Of coarse Lyra asked the million dollar question.

"We're having waffles Lyra." She groaned.

"That reminds me of a song. You want to hear it?" I asked with a Cheshire grin.

"Sure?" They replied halfheartedly.


After breakfast and singing Lyra had to go to the castle for bride's mare duty.

"You're leaving too A." Bon-Bon insisted.

"Why do I have to go outside?" I whined.

"Because you said you needed good emotions to live and what better emotion than friendship?" She reasoned.

"But I enjoy being a shut in!" I complained.

"Friends. Now." She commanded.

"Ugh! Fine. You're no fun you know that?" I sighed.

"I know. Now go make friends." She chided.

"Fine, mom." I could have sworn Bon-Bon was smirking as I left.

Author's Note:

To answer that one guy who asked what a P.P.D. is, it stands for Portable Pocket Dimension, so it can contain an infinite amount of mass, sort it, and withdraw it at any given point in time when authorized by the one who is synced to it.