• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 558 Views, 10 Comments

Too Sexy for Equestri(a) - PenileCorrectionSurgery



Michael is an ordinary man, but when his country goes bad and rejects him, he must find a new one.

  • ...
11
 10
 558

Things become different and unusual

Author's Note:

Upon seeing that this particular publication has a new, and somewhat interesting comment, it returned to my memory that this story does in fact exist, and it also reminded me that I had written a second chapter that went unpublished due to my lack of interest. In any case, here it is.

“Hello.” Said a voice from beyond what Michael could sense. “Hello, please awaken.”

Michael was very tired and weakened although he could not remember why he would feel this way, as he was drowsy.

“Hello.” Said the voice again.

Michael wished that he could turn the voice off like he could do with his alarm clock, but he assumed that the voice belonged to a person and people were unable to be turned off. As he became more awake, Michael thought that maybe he could stop the voice from making noise if he could do as was asked of him by the voice. This meant that he must awaken from his sleeping in order for the voice to stop as an alarm clock would. Michael opened his eyes.

As his eyes were opened to see what was around him, Michael considered that the world seemed much more simple than what he had remembered it being. He thought about this and decided that it must have been the light causing things to appear differently. He then noticed that everything was more colourful than it was before. Michael considered this and decided that this was caused by a co-incidence and that it no longer needed to be thought about. Next was the time to find out who the person that was attempting to awaken him was in order for him to prevent the continuing of the noise which he found unpleasant while he was in a state of tiredness. He turned his head and what he saw made him be extremely surprised, as it was the character “Twilight Sparkle” from the television show “My little Pony Friendship is Magic”.

“Twilight Sparkle.” Michael said in a surprised manner. “You are not in fact a real person. Indeed, you are not a person at all! You are a pony. This is not the only issue however, as you are not in existence and so I cannot be seeing you. This leads me to believe that some trickery has occurred!”

“Please be calm, as I am able to explain to an extent why it is that you are here.” Twilight Sparkle began to speak. “As I was learning from my teacher Princess Celestia about types of magic which I do not yet understand, she was showing me a spell which allows a pony to look across from a world into a different world. As it happens, the world into which we were looking was your world. We saw you in your world but you were not in a good situation, as many men were attacking you without any provocation. This occurrence prompted me to request of Princess Celestia to intervene in the situation. She was reluctant but eventually I had managed to convince her to rescue you from the men attacking you and instead bring you to this location. One of the conditions for your rescue however was that I am responsible for your care until you may return to your own world.”

“Thank you for explaining this to me.” Michael responded. “I remember now Princess Celestia rescuing me from the men. But Twilight Sparkle, how is it that I am not injured as I once was?”

“That is due to my magical spells repairing your various wounds.” Twilight Sparkle said.

Michael nodded his head as he understood that unicorn ponies such as Twilight Sparkle were in fact capable of performing magical spells in order to complete a number of different tasks. “but Twilight Sparkle, are you aware that this world is in fact a television programme in which your friends and yourself complete tasks and adventure?”

“I am indeed aware Michael, although that is not really true. In reality the creator of the television programme was transported here some time ago and decided that she would make a television programme in which the characters were based upon the characters of myself and of my friends.”

“I see.” Said Michael, considering this new amount of information being given to him. He was in fact still unsure of the situation, due to it being extremely unusual for him.

The two beings continued to sit in a sense of quietness for some time, unsure of what it is that they should do next. “What should we do next?” Asked Michael eventually, looking at Twilight Sparkle.

“We should go to the cake shop in the village in order to meet my friends, who you are already in acquaintance with due to the watching of the television program including them.” Replied Twilight Sparkle, standing to her feet and beginning to walk out of the room that they were sitting in.

Michael struggled but eventually he managed to stand to his feet also, and begin to follow his purple host out into the outside world that was in fact new to him. As Michael reached the doorway he leaned on the side and attempted to shade his eyes from the sun that seemed bright to him due to being asleep in a dim room for quite some time.

When his eyes were adjusted to the light levels of this new outside world, Michael could finally look around him to see what it was like in this area. He saw that there was a cobbled road leading past the doorway and that it led to various other houses made in the old-fashioned style of having wooden support beams with white walls and roofs made from straw. Michael considered that these houses would set on fire quite readily in the right circumstances. Further down the road there appeared to be a particularly brightly coloured house which he recognised from his favourite television programme: it was the home of “Pinkie-Pie”, the pink pony who had many cakes and was host to a selection of parties etc.

“Come.” Said Twilight Sparkle to Michael. “We are in fact going to the confectionery-styled house in which Pinkie-Pie resides.” She began to walk down the street. As Michael followed her clumsily from his drowsiness, he began to notice that the bright ponies around him were looking strangely. It occurred to him that although he was familiar with their world, they may not have been accustomed to seeing a human being walking down their road.

“Hello my friends!” Michael proclaimed to the various ponies standing around him. “Fear not, for I am in your world in a peaceful manner.” This seemed to calm the ponies somewhat, although they remained suspicious due to their unfamiliarity with the tall and pale human creature.

Shortly, Twilight Sparkle and Michael arrived at the front door of the cake shop and entered it. Within there were shelves filled with various confectionery such as cup-cakes and many types of sugary sweets assured to make children active and to taste delicious. Michael looked at them and wished to eat them, however he could not as they were for sale only and it would be unfair of him to steal what was not his.

Michael’s thieving thoughts were cut short as Twilight Sparkle's various friends and associates came around the corner in order to see who had arrived in the cake shop. Upon finding that it was their friend, the ponies looked happy, for Twilight Sparkle was a pony that they enjoyed to spend time with. Back at home, Michael did not have many friends and as such he envied Twilight Sparkle somewhat, but remained happy. Hopefully he would be able to make friends with these ponies, as he had thought from the television that they were in fact quite nice and that friendship was an important factor in their existence. Maybe Michael would not be alone for much more time at all.

“Twilight Sparkle, welcome!” Exclaimed Pinkie-Pie as she moved forward in order to embrace her friend, as she was inclined to do. Having done this, the pink pony considered Michael and then looked back to Twilight Sparkle. “What is this unusual creature that has travelled here along with you?” She asked.

“This is a human being.” Twilight Sparkle announced to all of her friends. “He has travelled here from a long way away in order to be safe, and I am responsible for his care.”

“What an oddity!” Flutter Shy cheered as she flew gracefully towards him. “You are indeed very interesting. I have in fact never seen a creature resembling you in all of my life as an animal carer.”

“Hello Flutter Shy.” Michael said. It was his intention to continue with an introduction of himself to the ponies but his efforts were cut short by the yellow pony flying away from him rapidly and hiding behind a chair.

“I was unaware that you were able to speak.” Flutter Shy said from her hiding place. “Also, how is it that you can know who I am, has Twilight Sparkle told you?”

“No.” Michael responded, “I know your name as I am a viewer of a television programme back in my old country in which you are all characters. This is how I know who you are.”

“This is the reason that you wear clothing featuring myself?” Rainbow Dash asked, raising her foreleg in order to point out the graphic printed onto Michael’s t-shirt. “I must compliment you on excellent taste my friend!” She continued.

“Yes well it is unfortunate that my fellow human beings back at home do not feel the same way.” Michael unhappily responded. “As a matter of fact, this very shirt is the reason why it was necessitated for myself to be transported to your world, as I do not come here because of good circumstances.”

“My apologies for my image causing you these issues um… what was your name again?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Michael.” Came the short response.

“Well Michael, I apologise for this issue, despite the fact that I would have been unable to have stopped it.” the blue pony said.

“There is no need to apologise, for it is not you ponies here in Equestria who I blame for the circumstance, but the very people who attacked me for not only bad reasons, but false ones too.” Michael looked sadly towards the ponies. “I was attacked and almost killed, friends, for wearing these rainbow colours. This is due to the fact that in my home country the rainbow is representative of the homosexuals, who are very much frowned upon for their actions in my home. I am not a homosexual however, so I felt even more injusticed for my attacks.”

“There is no reason to be upset, Michael my friend. You are safe from such attacks here.” Apple Jack said in an effort to comfort Michael. She walked towards him and put her foot on his shoulder. “Not only do we accept homosexuals in this country, but we do not persecute any particular group of people, unless they are attempting to cause harm to others in some way.”

“Thank you, Apple Jack. That is a nice thing to know. As a matter of fact I do not think I would enjoy to return home at all after discovering that this world is such an enjoyable place!” Michael considered how such a bad situation that he had been in before had ended up so well. This is when it occurred to him that this may have been some sort of fever dream, or even death. At this point though, he did not mind.

“Come, Michael.” Apple Jack said. “You may stay with my family until you have somewhere of your own, for we have plenty of space.”

“Thank you, Apple Jack.” He responded. “That would be very good indeed.”

Comments ( 2 )

5006524
As long as you enjoyed it dude I would'nt mind doing your other stories on Zero Punctuation Reviews (if you submit them)

Login or register to comment