• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 360 Views, 4 Comments

I am getting short with you. - Unicarny



Incredibly short ( not always) oneshots based on random thoughts and ideas. Who knows, maybe one of these might become a full story.

  • ...
5
 4
 360

Extreme

She stood atop the ramp, looking down at the course. Her wings ruffled softly in the light breeze. She took in the roar of the crowd, drinking it in like it was something tangible.

This was all hers. She rolled her scooter back and forth across the wood floor, a slight grin on her face. She tightened her helmet, obscuring her soft purple mane.

Violet eyes sparkled in the midmorning sun. Her grin grew larger as she spotted her friends in the crowd, cheering her on.

Her friends... They had been there through it all. All the adventures, all the fun, all the good and the bad. They had never let her down.

And she was determined to not let them down.

Her eyes narrowed. It was time to do this. She nodded at the timekeeper, who nodded back. She crouched above her scooter, ready to kick off.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders X-Games finalist... yay..." she whispered.

Author's Note:

Scootaloo proves that super cute and badass can indeed co-exist.

Comments ( 2 )

Not sure I understood what you were going for with the last line. Insecurity? Nervousness? I'm guessing here.

Also the formatting made this very difficult to read.

Good luck!

Seeing as this IS tagged incomplete, I'm curious if you're going to do more shorts.

Login or register to comment