• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 7,492 Views, 357 Comments

The Second Year; Gravidity - TwilightsmyMare



When your married to the most beautiful mare in Ponyville and have adoped the cuteist filly around things can't get better right? What? A foal? Wow... Taking place within season three this is Twilight, Scootaloo and I's continuing story

  • ...
38
 357
 7,492

Interlude: Dreams and Desires...

She soared... Through the dreamscape passing dream after dream, normally she would stop to observe a few perhaps make a change or two here and there. But... She had a plan, something she had been mulling over, putting off for a long time. She was filled with dread, excitement, fear and longing...

She stopped before two dreams close together one she had visited many times on her sister’s behest the other only a few times, she was frozen with indecision. On the one hoof she knew what she wanted to do was wrong, a betrayal of sorts but on the other hoof... She was alone, so alone...

She shook her head and entered the dream; it was a simple dream one that you might have anytime running over the details of your day, minor things spinning around replayed in your mind while you slept. She ignored it and pressed deeper past the dream into the subconscious past a towering walled city filled with hustle and bustle, then a smaller plain town and even further yet...

A rough village ponies and humans living their boisterous carefree lives, she alit on a nearby tree watching, trying to build up her courage. So free... Did she too have a place like this in her own mind? It seemed unlikely to her but who knows?

"Now or never..." She whispered to herself. "Do it or leave and never return..."

She saw her opportunity, one of the humans off on his own lounging in the shade. She swooped down landing lightly behind him observing him a moment, a bit scruffier then usual but a near perfect likeness... Forgive me Twilight... She stepped closer clearing her throat.

He rolled over his eyes going wide at the sight of her. "Wow..."

"She smiled nervously one of her forehooves fidgeting in the dirt. "Greetings Rick... I mean, persona of Rick..."

"Good to see you Luna, damn you’re beautiful! Anyone ever tell you that?" He grinned.

"Not for a long, long time..." She whispered with a slight shiver a pang of longing and desire shooting through her.

"So what brings you here?" He asked edging closer with a grin as if he knew very well what.

"I... I want... I need..." She stammered.

"I understand you have desires? Want to be treated... Special? Like the beautiful, desirable mare you are right?" He smiled edging closer still sitting gently caressing her forelegs and up to her chest.

She shivered again her trepidation being overpowered by need. "Y... Yes... It's been so long... I... Oohh..."

She gasped as he leaned over kissing just above her hoof hands still rubbing as he kissed his way up. "You deserve to be loved, adored... Pleasured..." He kissed her chest still caressing up her neck still gently but with increased pressure his fingers digging in.

She groaned arching her neck and back. "Yes... Please..."

He continued to caress her as he kissed and nibbled up her neck to just under her jaw. "Mmm... You smell amazing Luna..." His hands caressed up her face to her ears fondling them as he softly kissed her nose.

"D... Don't tease me... Please..."

His lips met hers suddenly, she had wondered... Fantasised perhaps about what it might be like, the reality... Well this reality was far better, his lips while smaller then hers were still soft the hair surrounding them rough against her. She pressed forward her eyes close wanting more and he responded just as she wanted.

After a few minutes of feverish making out they parted both gasping for air. "Do... Do you have a place more... Private?" She blushed.

"Of course Luna." He led her around the outside of the village to a small hut; inside was a simple kitchen leading into a bedroom / living room area surprisingly tidy. He led her over to a simple mat on the ground kissing her passionately again. "More to your liking?"

"Yes..." She breathed still shaking both with fear and anticipation. This was her last chance... She could still back out, fly away and never return, but... She yearned, she needed this... She needed... Something. Why him? She didn't really know, here in his subconscious it felt real but she could deny it, fool herself... "Hold me..." She begged.

"Anything you want." He bore her gently down onto the mat brushing her mane back as they kissed again and again holding each other close. Her passion exploded as their tongues met, wrestled and explored each others mouths her musky scent filled the air making her blush ashamed of what she was doing and how much she was enjoying it.

He rolled her onto her back breaking their kiss long enough to pull off his ragged shirt before diving back in kissing her again and again moving down her neck to her chest hands busy caressing her all over as his lips moved lower and lower... She gasped feeling his hot breath on her marehood. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Her breath came in short gasps as she writhed under him... Under his control. "Y... Yes... Yes!"

"I think I had best interrupt you here dear sister... Or perhaps I should go...?" Came an amused voice.

A blinding light filled the room pushing the two of them apart; she rolled to her hooves quickly ashamed and afraid as her sister appeared before them.

"Tia! What are you doing here?! It's too dangerous for us both to be here in his... I shouldn't even be..."

Celestia raised an eyebrow with a sly smile. "And just what are you doing here sister? Although it is a fairly rhetorical question after what I've witnessed..."

"I... I... I can..." She sighed sinking down deflated and defeated. "I can't explain... I'm so ashamed..."

Celestia laughed sitting by her and pulling her close with a wing. "Sister dear sister. I shouldn't tease you but sometimes it's just too easy..."

"What?!"

"Your allowed to dream whatever you want sister... Even a steamy and scandalous one such as this..." She giggled.

"Dream...?" She looked around things suddenly clearer and noticed Rick still crouched to the side where he had been pushed frozen as if paralyzed, suddenly everything changed and they found themselves back at a familiar place. Soft clouds and a sky of stars... "Tia please forgive me..."

"For what? Having needs? Being lonely? I know those feelings all too well sister..."

"I know... Wait. How are you here? Are you another figment of my imagination?!" She asked reaching out to nudge her with a forehoof cautiously.

Celestia laughed again. "Luna, just as I know you spied on me and our parents during my lessons how could you expect that I had done any less? I don't have your mastery or skill but I can accomplish a few things..." She smiled.

"Okay... But why tonight? Of all nights..." She whispered the last bit under her breath.

"I stopped by to see if you were still up and wanted to talk and found you a bit... Distracted. Mumbling, sweating... Other things. I was a bit concerned and curious so I thought I should check up on you... To my surprise." She giggled.

She groaned sinking down trying to bury her head in the clouds. "I've messed everything up... How could I let myself do this?"

"It was just a dream Luna; you of all ponies should know that dreams are just that. Dreams."

She pulled away turning her back. "Don't you see sister!? I thought it was real! If I gathered enough courage to try it here... I could have done it when he slept... I could have ruined everything! My friendships, even our relationship..."

"Lulu..." Celestia stood turning her gently to look in her tear filled eyes. "You've done nothing but dream, do you desire Rick? Seek to steal him from Twilight? Tear their family apart?"

"No! Of course not! I may... Be curious about what it might be like to be with a human but I would never..."

"Exactly..."

She sighed leaning against her sister with a small smile. "Thank you... You were always the strong one Tia..."

"Maybe... But not always, I missed you when you were gone. I missed... Him. But it must have been so much worse for you."

"Loneliness... Missing you, Discord, Mother and Father... It filled my mind for so long, even when I returned and the Element bearers saved me... Still alone, I'm sorry sister I just wanted some contact, love, even just simple sexual pleasure..." She blushed slightly.

"I understand, do I ever... And now with our knowledge and the bearers of the Elements with us... I believe it's time..."

"Time...?"

Celestia smiled kissing her on the forehead. "Time for a reunion..."

Author's Note:

A little saucy perhaps but who doesn't have dreams like that from time to time eh? I've been pondering what I could do for Spike at your service and I think I'll just have to skip it, I do have a plan for a short chapter or Interlude featuring him at some point and his new life in Canterlot but for now we move on to... Discord, this should be a rough ride but whatever you think will happen... Well, I'm pretty sure you'll be wrong. ;P Thanks for reading and commenting, take care all.