• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 786 Views, 7 Comments

Pony Rangers Wild Force - Medabotsfan33



A new enemy has woken up. A new team of rangers have been formed. They've been fighting, but they need a leader. Who could this leader be?

  • ...
 7
 786

Episode 2: Dusk is Wild red? Did Red-Lion make the right choice? part 2

When the mare took her helmet off, a face with yellow fur and a red mane with orange highlights was revealed. Dusk should have known it would have been Spitfire. She hadn't liked him from the very first moment both he and Caramel stepped through the portal. Dusk decided to ignore Spitfire and see if he could guess who the other two are, but he just couldn't figure it out. He knew that the stallion in black was a pegasus and the mare in white was a pegasus too.

"Who are you two," Dusk asked. The stallion in black took his helmet off revealing grey fur paired with a black mane. This particular stallion's name was Soarin'; he was part of a rag tag team of flyers called the Wonderbolts alongside Spitfire. The mare took her helmet off revealing a purple furred face with a spiked mane of light blue and white. This mare's name was Cloudchaser; she has a twin sister named Flitter, but Dusk didn't see Flitter anywhere. Those two were never seen apart, so it was odd for Dusk or anypony else to see one and not the other. Dusk was surprised to see familiar faces, but he had so many questions to ask and he didn't know where to start. Something started to glow red in Dusk's front-left pocket. When he took the object out, it was a red jewel with a rock in the shape of a lion inside it. The others took out jewels that are the same color as their armor.

"It seems that the Red-Lion has made its choice," a voice said from behind Dusk. When Dusk look over his shoulder he didn't see the owner of the voice. Dusk recognized the voice, but he wanted to confirm his suspicions. He turned his head back to the four in the multi-colored armor, but there was a fifth who wasn't in armor.

"It's been a while, Dusk. It's good to see you again," the voice said. The fifth pony was a stallion and he happened to be an alicorn prince.

"Bolaro! It's good to see you again too. How'd you get here," Dusk had asked.

Bolaro replied handing Dusk what looked like a phone,"There will be time to answer questions later, but Plug Org is attacking Ponyville." Dusk was confused, but he didn't have time to ask what it was because Spitfire had grabbed his arm and started pulling him by said arm.

"Let's see if Red-Lion mad the right choice, Bookworm," Spitfire said with some confidence that Red-Lion had made the wrong choice.

All five had gotten to where Plug Org was within five minutes. Dusk wasn't surprised about that, but he was surprised that Caramel, Cloudchaser, Spitfire, and Soarin' were in their normal attire instead of the armor they were wearing a few moments ago.

Soarin' told Dusk, "Fallow our lead." With that the four of them pulled out similar golden phones, except the little animal heads on the phones. Caramel's phone had a shark head, Cloudchaser's phone had a tiger head on it, Soarin's phone had a bison head on it, and Spitfire's phone had an eagle head on it. Dusk pulled out the phone Bolaro had given him. His phone had a lion head on it. All five of them flipped open the phones brought the phones to their ear, and all five of them shouted something.

The thing they shouted was, " Wild Access!" Dusk shouted this not as loud as the others. The center button started to glow on all five phones. The scene changed as the five phones transformed into the animals that the phones had the heads of. The animals then turned into a human like form, and did a back-flip. Once they had landed they seemed to have turned into the five ponies, but their clothes were replaced with a while light. The while light diminished revealing armor of five different colors. A spiritual version of animal heads that was on the phones cam down onto each of the five pony's heads, bit down the opened the jaws back up, and the spiritual animal heads disapeared leaving helmet versions on the pony's heads.

"Blazing Lion!"

"Surging Shark!"

"Iron Bison!"

"Soaring Eagle!"

"Noble Tiger!"

"Pony Rangers Wild Force!"

Plug org was shocked to see the same rangers that had destroyed him, but then he realized they weren't the same rangers. He ran toward the rangers to get the first attack, but the Shark Ranger hit Plug Org with his shark fighting fins.

"Nice try, Plug Org," Shark Ranger exclaimed. The rangers charged toward the org with their weapons ready: each of them slashing at Plug Org. After the rangers stopped at the other side of the org, Dusk thought of something.

He told the other rangers, "Let's combine out weapons." They nodded, and brought their weapons forward with a small twirl. The Tiger Baton connected to the bottom of the hilt of the Bison Ax, the bottom of the hilt of the Eagle Sword slotted into the blade of the Bison Ax, the handles of the Shark Fighting Fins were inserted into the handle of the Bison Ax, and the jaws of the Red-Lion Fang locked around the Tiger Baton. All five weapons combined into one big sword called the Jungle Sword.

Dusk turned the Jungle Sword and shouted, "Savage Slash!" A giant blade of light cam crashing down toward, Plug Org cutting the org in half. The rangers turned away as Plug Org exploded.

"Victory is ours," Dusk declared. The rangers demorphed, and Dusk turned to Spitfire.

"I admit, you did great. Red-Lion did choose correctly," Spitfire said.

Somewhere in the Everfree Forest two orgs with one horn are trying to create more orgs, when they found out that Plug Org was destroyed.

"Toxica, if we want to destroy this world we need more orgs," one said.

The one called Toxica replied, "I know, Jindrax. This world is different from the world we know. We'll have to create orgs through clay and my dark magic." With that they disappeared into the shadows.

Comments ( 6 )
Comment posted by cherished deleted Feb 11th, 2015
Comment posted by Medabotsfan33 deleted Feb 11th, 2015
Comment posted by Medabotsfan33 deleted Feb 11th, 2015
Comment posted by Medabotsfan33 deleted Feb 11th, 2015

You know, It's not healthy to delete comments.
It just makes you look weak trying to make sure nobody knows your story isn't very good.

why did u cancel this story its not fair

Login or register to comment