• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 1,282 Views, 17 Comments

Memories. - applejackrainbowdashpinkie4ever



A Rainbowdash 'tail'. Original by Capt-Nemo here is the original: http://capt-nemo.deviantart.com/ar

  • ...
16
 17
 1,282

Epilogue.

Many years later Rainbow Dash was very old. About 95 years of age. She sat there sadly smiling at her WonderBolts costume. All the WonderBolts had died in an accident but she survived to a very old age. The WonderBolts were fighting off a dragon. Sadly, they didn't survive except for Rainbow... They get crushed under the dragon's foot. Rainbow Dash saw it all with her own eyes and it was a terrible sight... She imagined it now and she winced a little bit at the thought.


Suffering deep depression..... She missed the WonderBolts so much. There were not going to be any more awesome flying sessions or anything. And she was too old to do any of these tricks anyway...

She knew she wouldn't be able to live much longer. Even though she did have five kids which were nearly fully grown. She missed her husband, Soarin.

She chuckled to herself sadly when Spitfire got jealous of her because Soarin loved Rainbow Dash more than her.

The next day it was raining.

In honour of Rainbow Dash and all the other WonderBolts they held a special funeral.

Rainbow had just died in the morning of old age and sadness.



Years later it was the anniversery of when Rainbow Dash died and a minutes silence followed from her children. There was one named after herself because she looked just like her. Rainbow Dash. Then there was another who looked just like her husband, Soarin and so was called Soarin himself. The youngest was called Spitfire. She was tiny and looked just like her. They all acted just like the WanderBolts and were very excited when the anniversery day came. Why?

Because it was the day the new WonderBolts were elected.

The gathered at the tine square where the mayor was standing. With a microphone and paper. She cleared her throat and began to speak...

She spoke for a long time until the time came. The moment the mayor would announce the new WanderBolts.


"... And the new WonderBolts are.... Rainbow Dash, Soarin and Spitfire!"

They gasped and excitedly ran onto the stage. The ceremony was over...

Rainbow, Soarin and Spitfire all flew back to CloudsDale and got some rest.

"We've made mum and dad proud." Dashie whispered.
A tear ran down her cheek. "now let's get some sleep." She turned of the lights...



The next day their flying session had begun. Soarin, Spitfire and Rainbow all flew into the air.










Soarin, Spitfire and Rainbow Dash. The WonderBolts.

Comments ( 14 )

thing is at one point you actually spelt 'wonderbolts' correctly :/ Anyway, you really write at a breakneck speed, any of these chapters could be more than 2000 words with how important they are and yet you skim past with no description and millions of spelling errors.

You didn't even explain why Rainbow was depressed, or why she was dying (old age might be acceptable but you didn't even say how old she was) or even what happened to the Wonderbolts! These things NEED to be spelt out and told, not skimmed like they mean nothing.

this is one of my first stories :fluttercry: don't be too hard on me :applecry:
i'm sorry u didn't like it :trixieshiftleft:

i'm sorry about the wonderbolts thing i'll edit it! :ajbemused: :twilightangry2:

FOR GOODNESS SAKES BRONIES/PEGASISTERS IT'S JUST ONE SPELLING MISTAKE! U DON'T NEED TO GET WORKED UP BECAUSE OF THAT! SHEESH!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

I'm the first to say thumbs up! :yay::unsuresweetie::trixieshiftleft::trollestia:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: ^_^ LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

348791
Only two people mentioned it. And also SLOW DOWN and explain what's going on instead of skipping almost everything. I'm going to be honest here and thumb down.
Better luck next time.

1 more thing don't get angry when people correct you or (multiple people in this case) it helps you become a better writer.

Well, I read all of it. I was rather disappointed, words are missing to create whole sentences, and you have problems with spelling. I'm going to be neutral with this and not vote up or down.

>>Derpy Shoes What was i supposed to talk about? I based it off a comic which was 6 pics long. In fact I added more....

Cal

586768 21 to be exact.

Login or register to comment