• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 1,282 Views, 17 Comments

Memories. - applejackrainbowdashpinkie4ever



A Rainbowdash 'tail'. Original by Capt-Nemo here is the original: http://capt-nemo.deviantart.com/ar

  • ...
16
 17
 1,282

Rainbow sees the WonderBolts

Rainbow Dash was on one of her strolls with her mum and dad. She walked passed a poster which caught her attention. Casually she glanced at it and then turned to walk again.

But wait.

What was this?

Her favourite ponies in all of Equestria.

The Wonderbolts!

The poster had a wonderful picture on the front. The Wonderbolts (including her favourites Spitfire and Soarin) were looking up into the skies. She jumped and fluttered.
"Mummy! Daddy! Look! WonderBolts!" she cried excitedly. Her mother and father looked at each other and nodded with a knowing look on their faces.
"Our little Dashie... Let's go to see the WonderBolts." Rainbow beamed at her them lovingly with her rosey, round eyes.
"I love you mummy and daddy!" she bounced on her little cloud.




Sure enough they went to see the wonderful WonderBolts. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in amazment as they performed their daring tricks. Loop-de-loops, fireworks, spinning round, having pics and oh, my they attempted to do the world famous sonic rainboom. Dashie giggled at this. She knew they wouldn't be able to do it but she had faith in her brilliant heroes.


They flew faster than she could imagine and the second they were about to break the sound barrier they got flung higher into they sky. Rainbow burst out laughing on her little cloud. She laughed so hard, she nearly fell off her cloud.
"Woow!" she exclamed. They were so close to doing it!




At home she pretended she was a WonderBolt.
"ZOOOOOM!!!!"
She fluttered around despite the fact she couldn't fly yet. The WonderBolts had inspired her and she hoped she would join them someday. She smiled happily at the poster in her bedroom. Rainbow Dash slept...





She dreamed that she joined the WonderBolts. She was the rainbow in the group of jet-black cloud. Her parents had said they were proud of her. Everypony showered her in diamonds. Minecraft made her fall in love with them.
She loved playing minecraft! She played on it every day, checking her server and building stuff.

Then she woke up from her great dream and snapped back to reality.


Rainbow frowned sadly.








Would she ever join the Wonderbolts?