• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 396 Views, 3 Comments

A House in Canterlot - parzivalrp1



The Changelings have attacked. No help is coming. Having fun yet?

  • ...
2
 3
 396

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

For optimal reading experience, read listening to smooth mcgroove's gerudo valley acapella. :)

Ruby

Ruby drifted in and out of nightmares, thinking about how she and her friends were probably all dead now. "Well, that's a shame, I was just beginning to enjoy life." Her dream-self squinted into the darkness. What was to come next? A figure came into shape, and Ruby kneed when she realised who it was. "Your majesty, princess Luna!" Luna ignored her, and to her surprise, walked right through her! "Whaaaa-?" She said. Walls came into shape around her. "Is this the royal palace?" She said. Ruby followed Luna, staying a respectable distance behind her, even though Luna probably couldn't see her. Luna walked until she came to a giant, immaculate white-and-gold door. She opened the door with unicorn magic and walked inside. Ruby walked in beside her and was surprised when the door closed behind her, almost hitting her. She looked indignantly at the door and looked around the room and gasped. This was princess Celestia's private chamber! She turned to exit this most sacred of rooms as not to intrude on their conversation, then remembered the door. She realised that she could pass through the closed door, but then sat down in a moment of weakness go see why she had come here in the first place. It seemed that Luna and Celestia were talking about how useless her guards have been in the recent occurrence of the Nightmare Moon threat. Ruby 's mind began to wander until she heard something that struck her as a slap in the face. "Yes, our guards have been useless of late, and I was wondering if we really need them at all."
said Celestia. Luna gasped indignantly. "How darest thou to insult our wonderful system of bodyguards!" Ruby gasped in disbelief. Luna had created the royal guard long ago?! Even though Ruby was shocked to pieces, the two princesses continued to talk. "Now Luna, you know I did not mean it that way." Luna sighed. "Thou speak truly, dear sister. I was angry at thy words simply to be angry at something. I have been getting used to the guards myself." Celestia looked st her sister with pity. "I know something I can do. I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I have decided that it was finally time to put my plan into action, but first we need to try it." "What is the plan that thou speakest of?" "I am thinking of adding female guards to our military force."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment