• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,159 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Fairy:Equestria's Guild - k0k0t0



Fairy Tial's Strongest team go to equestria to help the ponies!

  • ...
4
 13
 1,159

Sorry

Hey there everyone, k0k0t0 here.
Im truly sorry to say that currently i have lost all inspiration, and sadly must put this story on hold. It's embarrassing to have to do this after only 5 chapters and one extra, but i was never any good at writing.

I initially started this in order to show people who didn't know about Fairy Tail, the awesomeness and fun it has to offer. I have failed.

Bottom line is, until i manage to regain my inspiration and come out of the embarrassing writers block, this story is put on hold.

Extra: I am currently doing RP here: [url=MLP: RPiM]http://coloholics.ca/forum/17848-my-little-pony-roleplaying-is-magic/ to try and get better at both writing and coming up with ideas. My main OC is Blitz Flare. If anyone is iterested, come out there and lets RP. That would both help me be better at writing and it will be lots of fun.


Cheers.

Comments ( 2 )

k0k0t0 is right, coloholics.com is pretty fun.:twilightsmile: Just follow the rules, or the mods will kill off your OC.:pinkiesad2:

I kind of want to help cause I love both MLP and Fairy Tail. I could help with some art work and grammar checks, but I may not be on a lot cause of school things but I think I could help sometime.

Post some of my art work here not many so far but show what I got (I can't draw people only animals :P)

http://fairyrave.deviantart.com

Login or register to comment