• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,153 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Fairy:Equestria's Guild - k0k0t0



Fairy Tial's Strongest team go to equestria to help the ponies!

  • ...
4
 13
 1,153

Chapter 5

On the trip to the the town in which they would meet the last Element of harmony.The two princesses teleported to get everything ready in advanced,and deliver the news that the dragons had been dealt with.The ponies had explained what the elements were and all their adventures.Wendy,Erza and Lucy were the only one's that listened to all of the tales.Natsu was fast asleep,while Grey was playing cards with happy,and judging from his expression,loosing badly,and Carla just next to them watching the game.

"I can't believe they have cards,just like us!"Happy said happily while placing a 7 of hearts down in the same time as Grey who placed a 7 of diamonds.

"Just goes to show you that they aren't that different" Grey said as both started to place one card until they reached a total of 4 with the original|1|.Gray's last was a 2,and Happy's was an Ace,to witch Grey finally snapped and 'Rage quit'.

Some were staring at them laughing,while others were thinking 'How can Natsu sleep with all this noise?'

"Quite the adventures you've had." Lucy said "Cant believe there are gems with magical powers strong as you make them out to be"

"There are,and our adventures are nothing compared to those you've had" Twilight pointed out "I mean,fighting evil wizards,a whole bunch of them,no to mention getting sent into the future so as not to be...uhm taken out,by a dragon"she said slowing down at the last part.

"Yeah,i mean really,you traveled in time,how cool is that!" Rainbow Dash pointed out with a glimmer in her eyes which soon disappeared when she remembered the other half of the story,but reappeared once again at hearing of the 'Daimatou Enbu' and how they won it.

Soon the train came to a stop,and first one out was Natsu "Ah finally ground sweet ground..." he said as he noticed everypony on the station looking at him!Apparently some guards where left behind to cut of the station to Ponyville from use until it was safe.

As the rest made their way out they wondered what he was doing.

"Natsu,weren't you cured from you motion sickness?" Happy asked.

Natsu though a little and then remembered "Oh right,i forgot"

"He forgot?" A unison of 5 voices was heard.They belonged to the Harmony bearers.

Everyone laughed knowing that's how Natsu was "That's Natsu for ya!" Lucy said while continuing to laugh!

As they exited the station 2 chariots were waiting for them.One was dark blue the other pure white.The group separated into two smaller ones.

Group one that went in the white one, consisted of Erza,Lucy,Wendy,Carla,Twilight and Rarity.Group two was of Natsu,Gray,Happy,Applejack,Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.While group one were talking about culture and politics,the talk in group two was about less formal things,like food,stunts and parties.

It wasn't long before they reached their destination.

Location: Canterlot, Canterlot General Hospital

"Woo, this sure is a fancy looking building!" Gray said with a little whistle at the beginning,and the rest of his team-mates nodded impressed.

"Why,this is just a hospital,nothing fancy or elegant to it." Rarity spoke "I highly doubt anypony comes here solely because they wish to." she added.

"None the less" Erza began,while looking around at the other buildings while walking to the front door "Your architecture is really impressive!" the armored woman said with high spirit.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash started "You should check out Cloudsdale" but then her thought was replaced when her eyes landed on Wendy "But enough about that stuff,we came here so Fluttershy and Derpy could be patched up!" Rainbow finished her statement,which was followed by a nod of agreement from pony and human alike.

"Yes,of course" Wendy said with excitement of being able to help "Please lead me to where miss Fluttershy is" she added.

"Right this way" Twilight motioned "And i think shed want you to call her just Fluttershy." she added with a soft smile.

Location: |Patients 0123,-Fluttershy/0124-Derpy Whooves'|

As soon as they entered the Fairy Tail mages gasped in shock to what they saw(see chapter 1,its explained there).

"I thought Fluttershy would be some strong pony,but she looks so fragile" Lucy said "She's must be really brave.One thing's for sure,she's a bigger person...em pony than i am,maybe all of us!"

The ponies thought for a moment before realizing what she meant.She was so afraid and yet,she was able to stand up to the four monsters for her friends.This brought a proud smile to them all,knowing that they have such a friend made them feel honored.

"Now if you don't mind doctor,"Wendy turned to the pony in a white lab coat holding Fluttershy's chart "i would like to start."

"Yes,please do" The doctor said "we were informed from the Princess themselves that help was coming.But i must say i never expected to see something like this." he exclaimed "Mind if i ask you,what species you are?" he asked trying not to be rude.

"You may" Erza said "but lets leave that for later,and let Wendy do her work"

"Oh yes,yes.I'm sorry, please do" He said backing up to the nurse which was near Derpy's bed.

As soon as she had enough room to herself,Wendy closed her eyes and concentrated.Soon small wind could be felt circulating the room.The nurse thought she had left a window open but then saw it was coming form the one near Fluttershy's bed.

Soon Wendy's hands were covered in pure white light which could only be matched by Celestia's coat.As she held them closer Fluttershy's body began to glow a dim white,except her casts and wounds which where as radiant as Wendy's hands.

Derpy in the other bed was unsure of what to think.She was telling Fluttershy of her friend,Time Turner,or The Doctor as she addressed him addressed him,of the adventures Derpy had with him,but the yellow Pegasus had always thought they were some sort of fairy tales.

Derpy never even thought she'd see something like this though,she watched as the wounds and scars faded away to nothing,and a couple of seconds later Fluttershy awoke,leaving everypony speechless and the room quiet.

That is until "Fluttershy" a unison of 6 voices called out the rest of the mane six along with Derpy were on her hugging her for dear life.

"Oh my,what happened?"She asked.

"What happened!" Twilight said "You were badly hurt and then brought here lightning fast,that's what happened! she added.

"Oh,i don't really remember but thanks Rainbow Dash" Fluttershy turned to Dash.

"Why me?"Rainbow asked "Its Derpy who brought you here!"She added with a smile "Gotta say never thought she had it in her" as Rainbow Dash said that she had Derpy under her hoof and rubbing the top of her head ,while Derpy was blushing a little.

"Really,well then,thank you very much Derpy!" Fluttershy said "But are you alright?"She asked as she examined Derpy more closely.

"I'm fine,just a couple of scrapes and bruises." the grey Pegasus answered.

"Let me take care of that." Wendy said as she repeated the procedure on Derpy.

"Don't overextend yourself,child.You know what happens when you do" pointed out Carla.

"I know but this time its different,i don't feel tired at all" Wendy responded.

As the two were having their conversation Fluttershy was just staring at them dumbfounded.One was a talking cat,the other she had never even seen.In that moment a spark ignited in her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH" she yelled out but softly "I cant believe it a talking kitty and i don't even know what you are,but you are incredible!" She said circling the two,and then she darted her eyes on the rest "And there are more!" she squeed with excitement.

"And that's Fluttershy for ya." Pinkie pointed out imitating Lucy from earlier,earning a round of laughs.

A short explanation later of filling in Fluttershy,Derpy and Time Turner,and the needed introductions,the group excluding Turner who had dissipated to somewhere and when they asked Derpy where he went she responded saying that he was probably investigating some weird stuff like he always does.Nobody or pony was going to ask,deciding it was better to wait till he's ready to come out and say it himself.

Location: Canterlot,Canterlot Castle

As the group of 14 was walking through the corridors of the giant castle,they were separated in groups,each with a different discussion,be it Magics,fashion,sports or food,they were all enjoying each-others company,but one thought was constantly there in each of their minds 'why does the princess' want a meeting?'

The question was answered as soon as they stepped trough the giant white marble doors.

Inside they could see ponies if all,Pegasus,unicorn and earth ponies.Be it high up rich or normal everyday,there were so many.

Of course Pinkie was the first to jump at what she thought was a party,with Happy only following her close with his 'Aye' phrase.

"Im sorry princess,but you know Pinkie" Twilight started "When she sees a large group she thinks it's a party.One time she even started a party in midday in Ponyville,because there were allot of ponies in SugerCube Corner"She stated remembering the day she described and smiling.

"Well Twilight, this time she is correct."Princess Celestia pointed out." This is in fact a 'party'."She added "along with an introduction speech of out new heroes."

Everypony was happy,albeit a little surprised.

"Thank you princess." Lucy gracefully thanked remembering her manners of when she was with her mother and father.

"Oh yeah,a party."Natsu yelled out as he headed straight at the food.

"Hey leave some for the rest you idiot" Gray shouted and running after him,to receive only an irritated glare form Natsu.

Everybody and everypony joined in the celebration,which lasted all the way from dawn to dusk, with the introductions being just as the sun was setting.The whole of Canterlot was getter ed.At first they were not sure what to think of the newcomers,but soon welcomed them as the party moved to the garden where more ponies could join.

As the entertainments finished Celestia was returning to her duties,while she gave 4 room that they group could use to rest.

In the first room were Natsu,Happy and Gray,which caused them to,duke it out sometimes,which had to reprimanded by Erza,who was in the second room with Carla,Rarity and Twilight.
They were talking about fashion and magic,Erza combined both,being able to use magic to change her armor,which Rarity found glamorous

In the third room were Wendy, Fluttershy and Derpy,they were talking about all sorts of stuff going from little critters,to how Wendy's magic could be used,for both healing them,or aiding Derpy with her mail delivery.They could hear alot of nose coming from the next, the forth room where Lucy,Rainbow Dash and Pinkie and Applejack were .Pinkie being the 'Part mare of Equestria' made that group laugh alot,and Rainbow Dash doing small stunts that the size of the room made possible.

It was about an hour before they all fell asleep.

Meanwhile in the throne room the two princesses held a rather important conversation.

"Well Tia,that was a rather eventful,gathering!" Luna said.

"Its called a party Lu-lu,and yes it was quite enjoyable" Celestia said with a kind smile which soon faded "But now to the matter at hoof"She said "In time i am sure they will start asking for a way to return to their home" Celesta said.

"Yes that is correct"Luna agreed with her sibling "We must find out a way to send them how if they wish it to"She then paused and a thought popped into her head."Sister do you believe there was a possibility that somepony,or rather somebody else managed to come trough the portal?"

Celestia looked and he young sister "So i take it you felt it as well" she asked,and received a nod."This is indeed bothersome,whoever or whatever came trough with them may not be as friendly!"The princess finished the thought.

Author's Note:

1.let me explain,its a game called 'war' where im at,i dont know how it is elsewhere.The deck is divided in two equal parts and given to each player,if there are 2 players.The they start to place cards from the top of their deack and the higher one wins.If they place the same digit card they place 3 more and the higher one gets all 8.