• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,155 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Fairy:Equestria's Guild - k0k0t0



Fairy Tial's Strongest team go to equestria to help the ponies!

  • ...
4
 13
 1,155

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

`|texthere|' =Flashback

In a magical land, called Equestria,there live happy people,perhapse the correct term in this case is 'ponies'.It is usually pretty quiet with the exception of a couple of adventures,but all in all it was the calmest place there ever was.Or so they thought until one dreadfull day wich would chage the way they live and viewed the world!

Location:Ponyville, Equestria
It was a quiet and beutiful day in Ponyville,the sky was blue and with only a few clouds in it so not to look baren.The village was full of happy ponies,amongst them were 5 ponies and one dragon at a cafe making small talk wich would soon turn into a huge discusion not only withing their circle but also making the ponies around them wonder what they were so excited about.

"Twilight are you seriouse?" a sky-blue pegasus yelled with a messy looking rainbow-colored mane and tail in an excided voice yelled at a lavender alicorn with deep purple eyes and a dark indigo mane and tail with a purple and dark pink streak running through them.

"Yes Rainbow Dash i am.The book will be here the day after next sunday." Twilight said now turning to a small purple and green baby dragon with green eyes "Spike please take a note 'Get a copy for Rainbow'"

"Sure thing" the green eyed dragon answered. Suddenly he took out a paper and qull to write down.

"Well darn,aint that just swell,right Rarity." a light orange earth pony said looking at a silvery-white unicorn

"It sure is Applejack,wouldnt you agree..." Rarity agreed lady-like .

She was cut of by a pink earth pony with light blue eyes and curly, darker pink mane and tail "OOOOH,you must be excited, im excited,idontknowwhyimexcitedmaybebecuzyourexcited...." continued to babble on while her friends were a giggling at her wich made here giggle as well!

Outside of the cafe two pegasi were at the front gates, one being light yellow with teal eyes and a pink mane and tail known around as Fluttershy.The other being light silver-gray with yellowish-orange eyes and blond mane and tail and famous in the town with the name being Derpy.Before the 2 pegasy could get in though a loud ROAR could be heard near the cafe.The rest of the MANE 6-Twilight Sparke,Rainbow Dash,Rarity,Pinkie Pie and Applejack, went outside to join the other two- Fluttershy and Derpy to see what has happed.Four dragons could be seen, one red with green spikes,another blue with purple spikes,the third green with yellow spike and the one in front and the biggest one black with white spikes.

"Derpy go inside and hide." Said twilight,with a lot of concern which Derpy was too frightened to notice

"You don't have to tell me twice" Derpy said as she ran into the store/cafe labeled SugerCube Corner.

The dragons can be seen causing a rampage,while all the ponies scatter in various directions.

Derpy was under a table in Sugar Cube Corner, the MANE6 were determined to make the dragons leave the town,at the same time they are confused 'how can not one but FOUR dragons attack Ponyville out of nowhere,and why'.

As Twilight was trying to find an answer to the questions,she decidet to put them on the side and an idea came to her "Fluttershy,try and go up to the dragons and ask them where they came from why they are doing this?"

"WHAT..."Fluturshy yelled then toned down"sorry,i didnt mean to shout,but i cant go up to them im too scared. " she added.

"What,but how can you be scared,you already faced off againts one dragon and made him go away!" Rainbow Dash pointeed out at a scared Fluttershy.

"Yes,but that was only ONE dragon and i did that only becouse he hurt you girls!" Fluttershy pointed out.

"Well these FOUR are gonna hurt many more ponies than just us if ya dont help us stop it,sugercube." Said Applejack.

"I know but,i just cant" the shivering Pegasus said with shivers in her tone.

At that time another roar can be heard and they saw the yellow Pegasus cower behind Rarity "Darling,there is no need to be scared,if anything goes wrong you can always use your 'STARE'" .

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,thats right you have 'THE STARE' on your side nopony can top that,its like sup-duper-amazingly-awesomely scary" Pinkie Pie said bouncing up and down around Fluttershy!

"But,but.."Flutterhsy tried to respond but then caved in and succumbed to the requests and the tough of a destroyed village if she didnt help.

"I'll do it" she said with a low voice in defeat .

"YAY" everyone yelled in joy,one perticular pink mare a little more than she should have.That yell cought the attention of the dragons,who came up to the MANE6.As agreed to they used the plan for the first time they met a dragon,Fluttershy try and talk to them while the rest were back up if something didnt go wrong wich the girls REALLY wish it didnt!

As the pegasus went up to the dragons she saw something odd,a tear,no not hers, from the balck one in the front.All of the ponies that were there excluding the MANE6 saw that and the same questions appeared in each and everyone of theyr minds 'Why was the dragon crying'

When Fluttershy git even closer to the dragons as to see their eyes she was shocked.She was staring into nothing.The eyes were pure white or green.No pupils, no iris no souls!

Its at that moment that Twilight got a big chill up her spine as though something bad was going to happen and then she started to scream "FLUTTERSHY GET AWAY FROM IT" .

Fluttershy was confused and looked back at the purple unicorn and by the time she looked back at the dragons she was hit hard on the side and sent flying into SugerCube corner where a certain grey Pegasus was there shocked.

Derpy gasped in fright "Oh no,FLUTERSHY.Wake up.Please wake up." To see the one of the few ponies that was her friend and ignored here eye's lying down coat covered in blood and unconscious,had nearly broke her heart but as soon as the rest of the MANE6 walked to the door of suger cube corner they could see a grey blur going out of the store with speed that could rival Raindows Dash.Everypony stared in shock as to what just happened but snapped back to reality as they heard yet another roar.

At that time they decided to retreat to Canterlot for the princess help,seing as they could not use the elemnts of harmony,when they werent even ther but with the Tree of Harmony and even if they had them they couldnt use because Fluttershy was gone,whoknows where!

[u[Location:Canterlot general hospital,Equestria

After the meeting with the princess,the 5 girls could be seen searching for their friend.
`| "A large squad of royal guards is to be dispatched,being of the sun or moon guard is of no difference" Princess Celestia,a tall white alicorn with a quad colored mane of sky-blue,green,purple and pink, looked at her sister,Princess Luna who approved of this.Luna was an alicorn as well taller that the normal ponies but still not as tall as her sister,her coat was dark blue,and she had a mane that looked like the night sky, .When 5 of the MANE6 told them of they news.They all put on a pure red armor with only two marks on each armor,on the right and exact copy of Princes Celestia's Cutie mark The sun,on the left a moon,the cutie mark of Princes Luna.

The armor was also a warning to all ponies that saw them.If the guards had their spears in hoof the ponies were to go in the opposite direction in which the guards were flying,if their spears were on their side it was safe to continue.

"Prey tell Twilight, where is you friend, Fluttershy?" Luna asked.And as she asked the question a dark look of sorrow appeared on each of the 5 mares faces.

"We...we don't know princess Luna." said Twilight.

Pinkie with a deflated mane described from what she saw in Ponyville "She was struck down by the black dragon and into SugerCube corner." Both princesses gasped frightened as to what has happened

"When we got there all we could see was a grey blur and nothing more." Applejack added.

"Fluttershy was not there,instead was a puddle of..." Rarity gulped as she couldn't even say it.

"Blood" Rainbow Dash was the only one who could finish the sentance,and with that she was the first to start crying.How could she not be,Fluttershy was like a sister to her.

Then princess Luna spoke up and asked them "You say she was not there and all thou cold see was a grey blur exiting the building?" .The five nodded.

"Then my little ponies it is likely that grey blur was somepony trying to get her to a safe location." Celestia continued where Luna left of.The crying had stopped at that point "Then that means she might be somewhere with somepony safe."

Twilight asked "But the only place for her to be now is...a" she paused as here and the rest of the 4 eyes wident

"HOSPITAL" They scream in unison.

"Then what the HAY are we waiting for" said Rainbow with a loud voice close to yelling.

As she was about to take of for the door at lightning fast speeds she was pulled back by Applejack ."Woah there Nelly,ya'll dont even know in which hospital she is!".

"It doesnt matter" Rainbow said "Ill search every single one if i have to" .

Twilight walked up to Dash and AJ "If we have to search each and every hospital in equestria we might as well start from the closest one" |`

"Where is she?WHERE IS SHE?" Rainbow's voice could be heard in the other side of the hospital.

"Slow down darling or you might fly into a wall" which is exactly what happened no more then a moment in which she said those words

After recovering from her hit,a nurse walked up to them "Oh dear,are you all right"

Rainbow Dash responded,rather rudely mind you "yeah,yeah,now move,i dont have time,i need continue searching for Fluttershy"

The other 4 girls yelled "RAINBOW"

Twilight spoke up "I know you worried about her,we all are,but that doesnt give you a reason to be so rube" .Rainbow dash then realised what she had said

"Im sorry i yelled at you nurse,i just..."she spoke up in an ashamed voice

"Its ok,no harm done.But did you say Flutteryshy" the nurse interrupted her.Hearing as tough the nurse knew Fluttershy they all jumped at her

Rainbow was the one to ask"Is she here?" while the other 4 were just staring with anxiety.

"Yes" the nurse answered,now on her rump sitting thanks to all the ponies asking her that and coming really close to her face, "Please follow me" .

They walked down the corridor and then made a right and stopped at the third door to the right which had a label on it 'Patients 0123,-Fluttershy/0124-Derpy Hooves'.

They burst in yelling "FLUTTERSHY" and were instantly shushed by the nurse.They walked over to the bed with Fluttershy's chart on it and looked at here scared.Her fron right and hind left leg were in casts,as well as her wing wich was being held in the air in a natural expanded position.bandages wrapped her torso,neck,forehead and her left eye."Is she going to be OK?"they asked calmly this time and amazingly in unison,again.

"Yes,she will make a good recovery." the nurse responded to which they all gave a sigh of relief

"Thank Celestia" Rarity said,with one hoof on her forehead and leaning back to be caught by Applejack

"And so will your other friend as well,she was really tired from flying Fluttershy here all the way from Ponyville,quite remarkable really!" Nurse Readheart added .

The 5 raised an eyebrow as hey didn't know who it was.At that moment they remembered the label on the door `|Patients 0123,-Fluttershy/0124-Derpy Hooves'|`

"OH,MY,CELESTIA" Twilight gasped walking over to the next bed to see a wide awake, heavy breathing Derpy still trying to catch her breath,but also from worried from what condition her friend was.Twilight and the others just stared at her,wgich made her feel uncomfortable.

At that moment Rainbow Dash went to Derpy so fast that no one even saw her "Thank you" she said with a smile and tears running down her cheeks "Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you...." was all anypony could here as they also started to cry and thanked her.

"Thank me?There's no need for that. Isnt helping each other what friends do,after all she is my friend as well,well actually she is my only friend" the 5 now clearly sobbing mares looked at each other and then and then back at Derpy

"No,Your wrong" Shock hit our silver 'hero' as she looked at them with what looked like tears beginning to form in her eyes, fearing what she might hear next "We're all your friends." Rainbow said

"Indeed." Rarity added.

"And THATS the honest truth" Applejack pointed out.

"Derpy" Twilight started to speak "You have always been our friend,im sorry that it didnt feel like it but, we were all so pent up with work and other thing's too and you with mailmare duty that there was hardly anytime to meet ant talk." At that pointn Derpy was crying with happiness in here eyes,to know that she didnt have just Fluttershy as a friend but 12 honest to god friends(Fluttershy,Carrot top,Lyra,Bon Bon,Vynil,Octavia,Twilight,Rarity,Applejack,Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash and spike).
That was the best moment her life,realizing the friends she already had,and now hearing it from other was the best thing she could wish for in her life!

"But do know that if for any reason you need help,no matter what, be it practicing magic" Said twilight,

"Or creating a new marvelous dress,Oh i should make one for you to wear at the gala"added Rarity as she trailed of

"Or harvesting apples" Applejack added

"Or throwing parties,ooooh i should make the both of you a get better party.Therearegonnabestreamersandcakeandpunch..." Pinkie added before she was cut off by Derpy

"And muffins?" The silver mailmare asked.

The 4 excluding Pinkie stared at her amazed as to how she knew what Pinkie had said "OOOOH, muffins yeees,thats an great idea,there are gonna be lots and lots of muffins.OH not to forget the 'Chemicherrychanga's!" . "

The what" the rest,including Derpy, questioned their pink friend.


Away in a verry verry different place the setting were verry different,for one there were no dragons,but it had its fair share of tough times.

Location: Fiore,Earth Land

Meanwhile,the rest of the heroes of our sotory could be seen in an arena,which had a giant sign on it below the name 'Tag team Battles' .Next to the door there was a poster which said 'Registrations closed,all competitors please report to the main arena' .

Inside the first match was about to begin.

The first Blue-team consisted of a male with black eyes and pink spiky hair.He wears an open-collared, one-sleeved dark-purple waistcoat,the sleeve covers his left arm, leaving a mark to appear, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his right wrist,black open-toed sandals and a scale-patterned scarf!
His teammate is girls with brown eyes and blond hair tied in pigtails.She wears a blue singlet with a yellow mark like her teammate on the upper left side.A blue sleeveless vest with yellow outlines,separated blue sleeves that start above her elbows with yellow ribbons holding them.At the end of the sleeves there are white under-sleeves,a small blue miniskirt cut at the sides and dark blue boots that end below the knees.Also has a belt which is holding 10 gold keys and 5 silver keys.


The other Red-team consist of a male with black hair and dark blue eyes wearing nothing but loong dark green pants,wich allows others to see a mark on the right side of his chest,he also has plain black shoos.His teammate is a woman with scarlet hair and brown eyes.She wears a breastplate with a gold cross and the same mark beneath it as her teammate,gauntlets to her elbows and a blue skirt to above knee height and black boots that fold at the end which is bellow the knees.

They all had the same mark,the mark of Fairy Tail,the greatest guild in all of Earth Land

At that moment the referee entered the arena to announce the teams. "On the blue side we have the powerful, One of many in Fairy Tail Dragon Slayers;Natsu Dragniel" the referee said as the crowd started to go ballistic "And his beutiful but non the less powerful teammate,Fairy tails verry own Celestial Wizard the stunning; Lucy Heartfilia" .Looking at the other side.

"On the red side we have Fairy Tails own 'Modest' ice make magic wielder;Gray Fullbuster and next to him,gentlemen please keep away because if you make a wrong move around here you will not be going home but to the hospital,the beautiful,the powerful,the queen of the fairies;Erza Scarlet!" the referee announced and the crowds went wild.

"Are both teams ready" the referee asked.

"Oh yeah, lets get this started" Natsu yelled his fists engulfed with fire while a little fire could be seen at the back of his mouth behind his 'childish' smiling face.

"NATSU" Lucy yelled "Yes, sir we are"she added as the referee nodded.

"What abot you?" He looked over at the other team.

"We are!" Erza simply said.

"Get ready to taste the cold defeat,match stick" Grey added as he looked at Natsu

"What was that you walking cooler" Natsu snapped back.

The referee sighed and then went hyper with his last words for now "LET THE GAMES, BEGIN"