• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 42,057 Views, 7,806 Comments

A New World, a New Way - zeusdemigod131



To protect his Pokemon from harm Arceus has moved most of his worlds populus to Equestria in hopes that they can live in peace, but peace is often harder to obtain than one might think.

  • ...
171
 7,806
 42,057

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12

Zygarde hummed to himself while he worked, he knew it sounded silly coming from one of the oldest beings in existence, especially one who was as serious as him, but he found it relaxing.

The Order Pokémon was currently by himself. Shaymin was currently in the process of reshaping the forest itself, but Zygarde had gone ahead to continue draining the chaos.

“What even causssed thisss much chaosss to sssettle here?” He wondered aloud. There was more chaos in this forest than he had ever encountered before, although since Arceus always leaned more towards order, that wasn’t a surprise.

“Perhapsss thisss Dissscord hasss sssomething to do with it.” Zygarde wasn’t worried about facing Discord, he was simply curious as to how the Draconequus functioned.

Pushing the thoughts from his mind, Zygarde turned back to the task at hand. As he slithered into a new portion of the forest, he stuck his tail into the ground and concentrated, and as Zygarde used his powers to feel the energy in the ground, he was greeted with the now familiar sensation of an abundance of chaos magic. Sighing, the legendary activated his powers. The dots on his frills, body and face all glowed white as he absorbed the chaos and worked it down to the smallest portion of its nature, the tiniest hint of order that held all of existence together, then he strengthened it.

Zygarde knew that chaos and order needed each other to exist but felt that too much chaos could only lead to disaster, and the Everfree was his definition of too much. Discord actually thought the reverse was true.

As Zygarde finished purifying the clearing he breathed a sigh of relief. The Order Pokémon had never had to undo this much chaos before, and after nearly two days he was beginning to tire. “I sssupossse a ressst might be in order.” He said to himself. He could sense just how much area the Everfree covered, and he had just barely purified ten percent of the total area, and the deeper he went, the more chaotic the forest became.

Zygarde found a clearing not far from where he’d been where the sun broke through the canopy. After purifying the clearing he smiled and curled up in the sunlight, allowing his body to soak up the heat.

Meanwhile, not far from where Zygarde was napping, a certain chaotic force of nature was trudging through a newly harmonious portion of the Everfree, and doing his best to undo it as we walked.

Snap!

A group of trees twisted together, their branches forming gruesome looking shapes.

Snap!

A bush grew and reshaped itself into a perfect likeness of Discord himself.

Snap!

Discord loosed a large amount of chaos into the ground, overwriting the new harmony.

Snap!

Zygarde’s eyes snapped open.

Discord continued merrily down the path he had chosen, one where the trees parted before him and the ground was made of quicksilver. Discord smiled; he had no idea why he hadn’t done this type of thing before – Celestia couldn’t get mad at him for causing chaos in the Everfree.

“Perhaps I’ll build a summer home here,” He mused. “A floating castle or, oh, one that has legs!” He chuckled and snapped his fingers again, transmuting a large boulder into a giant rubber ball that began to roll around of its own accord.

While Discord continued to bend reality to his whim, most of the creatures of the Everfree were doing their best to stay out of his path. Manticores and Cockatrices hid, Timberwolves hid in the darkness, just out of Discord’s view, and most Pokémon scrambled to get away, but not all.

As Discord continued down his self-made path, hoping to draw the attention of whatever Pokémon had caused the Everfree’s transformation, he was blissfully unaware that he was being watched.

A pair of yellow eyes observed Discord as he worked, eyes that took in every little detail of what the chaos lord did, and found the chaos amusing. “Zzzzz.”

Discord whistled happily, absentmindedly turning this into that and that into a giant tennis racket. But being the impatient, chaotic being he was, Discord quickly grew bored, unlike most of the times when he went on a chaos spree. This time he actually had a purpose. “You’d think a being of order would be a little more punctual.” He tapped his wristwatch to make sure it wasn’t off, then heard a rumbling coming from the thicket and smiled.

“Zzzzzaaaaddd!” A colossal snake that Discord almost mistook for a basilisk burst from the bushes. Zygarde stared at Discord angrily. “What are you doing here, Lord of Chaosss?” There was no doubt in Zygarde’s mind that the being before him was the one known as Discord, if the mismatched body hadn’t been enough of a hint the sheer amount of chaos radiating from the creature was.

“So the ‘savior’ of the Everfree finally decides to show himself, hmm?” Discord surveyed Zygarde. “I thought a being who embodied order would be a little more impressive.”

Zygarde hissed at Discord. “What do you want, Dissscord?”

“Oh, you know my name!” Discord swooned falsely. “I’m ssso flattered.” He hissed, mocking Zygarde.

Zygarde growled. “Dragon Breath!” The attack would‘ve hit Discord head on had he not teleported at the last second.

Zygarde searched the clearing frantically for the Draconequus until a voice from above him asked him a question. “So you know who I am,” Discord said from atop Zygarde’s head. “But I don’t even know your name.”

“Yahhh!” Zygarde shook his head and Discord floated to the ground like a feather.

“That is no way to start any kind of relationship, especially a rivalry, so go on, introduce yourself.” Discord held up a microphone. “Preferably some form of impressive monologue-y intro, I want to have a few for reference next time I do one.”

Zygarde scowled but introduced himself. “I am Zygarde, lord of order and harmony."

Discord sighed and put away his recording equipment. “Zygarde huh?” He tapped his chin with a talon. “Weird name, I think I call you Zy.”

“You will do no sssuch thing Dissscord!” The Order Pokémon snapped. “What you will do isss ceassse thisss infernal chaosss making and leave thisss placcce at onccce.”

“Hmm, tempting but I came here to do something… what was it? What was it?” Discord snapped his fingers again, causing a bush to erupt in Poison Joke. “Oh, that’s right! I came to stop you.”

Discord no longer had his usual mirth in his eyes, the Draconequus’ face warped into a serious expression. Zygarde laughed. “You cannot ssstop me.” He replied. “Order alwaysss winsss in the end, or did you forget the lesssonsss your little friendsss taught you?” Zecora had explained Discord’s current position to Zygarde when she had warned him of the chaos lord’s power, then she had gone to Ponyville to try and find Fluttershy or Twilight and warn them.

Discord shook his head. “Hmph. You’re one to talk. You come here and the first thing you do is start upsetting the natural balance? What do you think is going to happen?!”

“Order will prevail,” Zygarde said with a smirk. “And chaosss will fail, jussst asss it alwaysss hasss." He looked Discord right in the eyes. “Jussst asss you alwaysss have.”

Discord growled. He could handle Celestia, or Luna, or even Twilight and the others occasionally gloating over how they defeated him, although they hardly ever did, they had bested him fair and square, although he would never admit that. But Zygarde had never even met him before, let alone fought or beaten him. And Discord would not have some orderly oriented little braggart acting like a big shot.

“If you think order always wins,” Discord said with a small smile. “Then I guess you wouldn’t be afraid of a little CHAOS!”

As Discord screamed the last word, the landscape around them shifted, trees melted away, the ground stretched and morphed and after a moment Zygarde and Discord stood facing each other in the center of a clearing; nay, a veritable battlefield.

Zygarde grinned. “If it’sss a battle you want, then it’sss a battle you’ll get! Earthquake!”

Zygarde slammed his tail against the ground and the battlefield shook, Discord simply lifted his feet off the ground. “Oh poo, I don’t have specific attacks to call out threateningly,” Discord said mockingly. “I guess I’ll just have to make do with… Let’s get chaotic!”

Twin orbs of golden energy formed in Discord’s mismatched hands. He hurled them both at Zygarde and one hit the Order Pokémon, but the chaos was absorbed as so much chaos had before. The next attack was aimed at the ground in front of Zygarde, as it hit a patch of Poison Joke sprouted and spread all around the Dragon-Type.

“Let’s see what happens to a Pokémon when exposed to Poison Joke.” Discord smirked. “I better remember the results for Twilight.”

Zygarde said nothing and simply slithered forward, absorbing the plants chaos as he moved, causing it to wither. “At thisss point I sssuppossse Keldeo or Mew might sssay ‘isss that the bessst you’ve got?’”

Discord frowned, but didn’t let it get to him. If pure chaos won’t affect him, he thought to himself. Then I’ll just try a less… direct approach.

Discord flew forward towards Zygarde, grinning like a mad man. “Batter up!” He cried, materializing a giant golf club.

“Crunch!” Zygarde opened his jaw impossibly wide, actually unhinging it as he did, and bit down on the club, snapping it in two. “Pity,” He sighed, spitting out the putter’s shattered remains. “I misssed.”

Discord didn’t care, he had plenty more where that came from. “Why don’t you chew on this, Zy?” Discord materialized a stick of dynamite and tossed it at Zygarde, the Order Pokémon attempted to back away but the explosive followed him, then exploded, knocking Zygarde to the ground.

“Hhhhh!” Zygarde hissed as he rose back to his full height. “Land’s Wrath!”

Energy from the surrounding ground flowed into Zygarde’s body where the legendary gathered it in his mouth and-

“TSSR!” A Blue laser shot from the Ground-Type, hitting Discord before he could react. The beam slammed him into the ground and caused him to be driven back even further, creating a 15-foot long crater.

“Ow.” He said as he popped out of the hole. Discord quickly looked himself over and saw he was covered in scrapes and cuts, if Discord had had more time, or a small amount of patience, he would have realized that since all of Zygarde’s attacks were powered by order that he could actually get physically hurt, and that he could do the same to Zygarde. Instead, he melted into the ground, confusing the Order Pokémon.

After a moment of searching Zygarde became worried. “Where-?” The ground around Zygarde rose up and suddenly slammed shut on him like he had been sitting in a giant book. Discord rose out of the ground and smiled.

“How do ya like them apples?” Discord quipped. He materialized a Zap Apple and took a bite, waiting for the Pokémon to burst from his rocky trap, but nothing happened.

Confused, Discord unfolded the ground and saw a circular hole leading straight down. Quickly realizing what had happened, the chaos lord floated until he was safely above the ground.

Zygarde then burst from the earth, looking much like a black, green, and white blur. “Extreme Speed!” The move rocketed the Order Pokémon upwards and he rammed into Discord. They both fell to the earth and landed a good amount of distance from each other.

“Is that the best you’ve got?” Discord mocked. “Even those little trinkets the girls wore were more impressive, and I don’t just mean in power.”

“At leassst I wasssn’t beaten by a prisssy little pony and her friendsss!”

Discord snapped to attention. “Say what you want about me, Zygarde,” He began walking forward. “Insult my appearance, my powers, and even my failures,” He was now only a few feet from Zygarde. “But never, never. Insult. My. Friends!” Discord had been only a few feet from Zygarde as he finished his warning, but, as he is apt to do, as he finished his entire body blurred and shot forward, Discord raked his talons down Zygarde’s side, his chaos tearing through the order surrounding the Pokémon and leaving four gashes on his side. Discord noticed that while the Order Pokémon’s blood was red, his flesh was as black as his scales.

“Hhhhhh!”

“Gahhhh!”

Zygarde hissed and screamed in pain, his wounds steaming as his body's natural defenses destroyed the chaos magic. He glared at Discord and shot forward faster than the chaos lord expected.

Zygarde quickly wrapped his body around Discord’s serpentine form and squeezed. Discord’s eyes popped from his head almost comically, then something snapped.

“AAAAHHHH!” Discord disappeared from Zygarde’s wrap and reappeared half way across the field. Discord quickly surveyed himself to see what was wrong, he saw that his lion arm was twisted at an odd angle, he poked it and- “AAAHH!” Yep, his arm was broken, and because order had snapped the bone it wouldn’t heal immediately.

Discord looked up to see Zygarde sliding across the field. Knowing he wouldn’t reach Discord before the Draconequus teleported, he hoped to at least delay the chaos lord’s actions with his next move. “Sandstorm!” Zygarde whipped up a raging sandstorm which covered the field in seconds.

Discord coughed as the stinging sand hit him and snapped his talons. He suddenly found himself a good hundred feet above the storm. “Now my throat’s all dry,” He whined, his frown quickly turned to a smile. “I think I could use a little glass of water.” Discord tried to snap the fingers on his paw but was once again greeted with the unfamiliar pain. He snapped his talons and a glass of water appeared over the battlefield. The glass held the entirety of Ponyville Lake, something he knew he would have to correct later, and cast its shadow over the field, then Discord poured it.

Zygarde looked up as heard what sounded like a waterfall, his eyes went wide as tons of water was dropped on top of him. “Camouflage!” He cried before the water completely covered him.

Discord floated gingerly above the quickly receding water line and smiled as he was greeted by the sound of coughing. He turned to see a waterlogged and half-drowned Zygarde lying on the ground. While Camouflage had lessened the damage done by the water, it hadn’t let him breathe it.

“You give up yet?” Discord asked with a grin.

Zygarde rose off of the ground and stared down at Discord. “Never.”

Zygarde then did something he had only done a few times before. He channeled order. Many legendaries had powers far beyond their normal attacks. Cresselia’s pleasant dreams, Celebi’s time travel, and Victini’s nearly boundless energy were only a few examples, but Zygarde’s ability allowed him to tap into the pure forces of order and loose it all in a single beam of energy.

Discord could see what Zygarde was doing; he could see the energy swirling around the Pokémon, and Discord was scared. The Elements of Harmony turned Discord to stone because they could sense a tiny bit of good in the Draconequus. Zygarde’s attack would likely vaporize the spirit of disharmony.

But Discord wasn't about to be outdone. As Zygarde prepared to fire his attack Discord gathered as much chaos energy as he could which, thanks to the chaotic state of the world and the device around his neck that kept it from draining, was quite a lot. Discord gathered the energy in his hands, wincing as he held up his broken paw.

“ZZZZAAAAADDDD!” Zygarde fired a beam of pure order at Discord.

“Yahhh!” Discord loosed his chaos stream, channeling a virtual sea of chaos into the blast.

The beams collided halfway between the two beings, and for a moment, time seemed to slow down. The beams crashed and wrapped around each other, twisting and morphing into a ball of chaotic and harmonic energy. Then it started convulsing and glowing brighter, and brighter, and brighter until…

“Oh,”

“Ponyfeathers.”

The orb exploded outwards and for a moment everything was silent, then the sound wave hit like sonic charge. An ear-shattering explosion knocked Discord and Zygarde backwards in opposite directions, and then traveled outwards, hitting Ponyville, Canterlot, and even reaching halfway to the Crystal Empire before dissipating.

The sound wave shattered windows in Ponyville, knocked over trees, and sent every living being running for shelter.

At that point, a moment after the sound wave stopped, Discord might have stood up and, surveying his surroundings, said something akin to “Fluttershy is going to be so upset.” or “Tia is going to kill me.” or “So that’s what would happen; better tell Twilight.” Of course he didn’t – an unconscious being makes no remarks.


Twilight Sparkle ran to Celestia’s room as quickly as she could. After learning that Discord had left, she had futilely searched the castle in hopes he had been joking. After that had proved fruitless, she went to find Princess Celestia, first checking the dignitary wing and then she rushed to her room.

As Twilight entered the hall where the princesses and Discord (on opposite sides) slept, she saw that Aegislash was floating in front of Celestia’s door, in between two castle guards who looked both nervous and upset. Both presumably due to the giant sword who was trying to do their job.

Twilight slowed to a walk as she neared the door. “I’m here to see the Princess.” she stated firmly. Aegislash looked her over and, recognizing her as Princess Twilight Sparkle, moved out of the way so she could pass.

Twilight entered her mentor’s room and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her there, along with a large white fox creature with nine tails that moved like the solar alicorn’s mane sleeping on her bed.

Celestia turned as she heard the door open and close and smiled when she saw Twilight there. “Twilight, good, now we just need Luna and Discord and we can begin.”

“Actually that’s what I’m here about,” Twilight said nervously. “You see, it seems that Discord kinda… left.”

Celestia blinked once and shook her head. “He did what now?” She asked in exasperation.

“Yeah, apparently he wanted to see what’s happening in the Everfree and-”

“He what?!”

Celestia and Twilight turned back to the door to see a bemused Princess Luna standing there. “Discord was sick only this morning. Where would he get the notion that seeking out something that is purifying the Everfree is a good idea?!”

Luna was honestly worried for the Draconequus; she might not have agreed with everything he did, but even though Discord delighted in pranking her and her beloved sister every other week, she definitely did not want to see him get hurt.

“Calm down Luna,” Celestia soothed her sister. “I’m sure Discord is fine, he’s more powerful than most give him credit for.” She smiled. “And besides, what’s the worst–?”

BOOOOMM!

The entire castle, and city, shook with a force greater than the harmonic blast that had purified Luna and petrified Discord, and louder than the explosion that resulted from the relocation of the Hall of Legends.

Celestia, Luna, and Twilight all fell to the floor as the castle shook and, as the shaking subsided, the princesses stood back up and Luna looked to her sister, a distinct lack of humor in her eyes. “And that is what happens. You had to ask, sister.”


Arceus sighed as he considered his current predicament. Mewtwo was successfully in Canterlot. Ever since Shaymin had told the Chesnaught the other day, word of what Arceus had done was spreading across the land, and Arceus had worked a few extremely horrible possible futures out of the realm of possibility, but now he was dealing with an entirely new problem.

“I refuse to stay this close to him for one more moment!” Reshiram roared.

His family.

“For once, Reshiram and I are in agreement.” Zekrom stated. The Deep Black Pokémon crossed his arms. “Kyurem is cold-hearted and exceedingly disturbing to be around.”

“Fine, fine, but what do you want me to do? Kyurem’s been in his room since yesterday and he hasn’t caused any problems for either of you in several centuries.”

“Let us leave,” Zekrom stated bluntly. “A lot of the others don’t want to stay much longer either.”

Zekrom was right; getting all the legendaries together was like a family reunion, except that in his family some of the members were literally polar opposites. And some of the legendaries preferred solitude to the company of others, in addition to Kyurem, Rayquaza, Groudon, Zapdos, and Yveltal had secluded themselves in their rooms after Arceus had ended the meeting yesterday. The Alpha Pokémon had tried to convince them to socialize a bit when he had visited everyone, but had little success, especially since Groudon was nursing a bruised ego after Kyogre beat him in their latest battle.

In all honesty Arceus thought that everything was going pretty well, at least no one had blown anything up yet.

“I can’t let everyone leave just yet. If the ponies saw you two or Rayquaza, or probably even Thundurus flying overhead, they would panic.” Arceus shook his head. “And I believe we’ve already caused enough of that.”

Reshiram looked to Arceus, she knew how panicky mortals could get around legendaries, N had taught her that when she was traveling with him. She had never meant to be captured, because she and Zekrom had been in stone sleep for several centuries prior to the events involving Team Plasma, they hadn’t actually know of the existence of Pokéballs until after the fact, but after it had happened she had developed a soft spot in her heart for the boy. And she knew that while he would never admit it Zekrom felt the same for Black.

“Lord Arceus,” She began. “Perhaps an-” She was going to suggest that he make an announcement of sorts through either the Princess she had been told of or using his daughters’ psychic powers, she was, however, interrupted when an explosion rocked the temple.

BOOOOMM!

The temple stopped shaking after a moment.

“What was that?” Zekrom asked.

The duo looked to Arceus, who had his eyes shut as he tried to discern the epicenter of the blast. “I’m about to find out.” The Alpha Pokémon disappeared in a flash of gold light and reappeared a moment later floating above a giant crater in the Everfree forest, he immediately picked up on the swirling streams of energy that littered the area, and recognized the energy signature of one of the legendaries.

Unnoticed by Arceus another flash of golden light brought three Alicorns into existence on the opposite side of the crater.

Celestia surveyed the scene and recognized the magical signature of a certain lord of chaos. “Discord!” she shouted, calling the Draconequus’ name half in anger and half in worry.

“Zygarde!” Arceus called the Order Pokémon with the same tone.

The god and the princesses noticed each other and quickly turned to face each other. Before either of them could say anything, a pained groan brought their attention to a swath of broken trees at the edge of the crater. Recognizing the voice, the princesses ran to offer their assistance, Celestia shot Arceus a “We need to talk” look before joining her sister and student.

Arceus, piecing together what must have happened, turned to face opposite the way the alicorns had ran. There he saw yet another swath of fallen trees and upturned ground leading away from the crater. He floated to the end of the wreckage and found Zygarde, unconscious, battered and covered in cuts and scrapes, but alive.

“What did you do?” Arceus asked the unconscious Pokémon, getting no response from Zygarde, Arceus sighed and picked the Order Pokémon up in a psychic grasp. Soon, the pair were back at the crater, waiting at the edge of the forest where Celestia, Luna and Twilight had disappeared into.

Not a moment later the three of them reemerged from the forest carrying the half-awake body of Discord in their magic. When the chaos lord saw Arceus and Zygarde, his eyes snapped fully open.

“KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME!” He started squirming in the magic until the Alicorns let him down and he hid behind Celestia. “THAT SNAKE TRIED TO KILL ME!”

Celestia and the others all glared at Arceus. “I have no idea what happened.” He answered truthfully, he had yet to examine the time stream to figure out what had transpired recently.

“I’LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!” Discord replied. “ZYGARDE WENT FULL ‘ORDER’ AND TRIED TO VAPORIZE ME!”

Arceus looked at Discord in confusion, then turned to the princesses. “Why is he screaming?”

Twilight looked to Discord, a half-lidded expression of slight annoyance on her face. There was sadness in her eyes as well, but the annoyance was dominant. “Because whatever caused that explosion rendered him completely deaf.” She put a hoof to her head. “Ow. He’s only been screaming for two minutes and I already have a headache.”

“WHAT?”

Arceus looked over the chaos lord. He had a broken arm and was as badly beaten as Zygarde, which meant that the Order Pokémon was also probably deaf. Arceus sighed.

“Heal Pulse.”

A pink shock wave traveled outwards from Arceus and the energy was quickly absorbed by the battered bodies of Discord and Zygarde. Cuts closed, bruises vanished, ear drums healed and Discord's broken arm reshaped itself and fused back together.

Zygarde suddenly jolted awake. When he saw Arceus and the princesses all staring at him, he recoiled slightly. “Isss everything alright, my lord?” He asked nervously.

“No,” Arceus answered. “What happened and what does Discord mean ‘you tried to vaporize him?’”

“That creature attacked me,” Zygarde answered, glaring at Discord, the chaos lord stuck his tongue out at the Order Pokémon. “And in an attempt to stop him I fired pure order at him.”

Celestia’s eyes went wide. “Pure order? Even the elements are enchanted to dilute harmony so that they only petrify Discord, otherwise,” She looked guiltily to the Draconequus still hiding behind her. “It could dispel him.”

Zygarde huffed and turned away. “He would reform; chaosss alwaysss doesss.”

“Maybe in a thousand years!” Luna shouted. The three Alicorns glared at the Order Pokémon.

Arceus shook his head. “Zygarde, you’re in time out.” His eyes flashed gold and a swirling portal of darkness opened beneath the Ground-Type.

“Wait, I-” The portal closed as Zygarde fell through, leaving the Alicorns and Draconequus staring at Arceus, eyes wide and mouths gaping.

“W-where did you s-send him?” Twilight asked nervously.

“Distortion World,” Arceus answered simply. “My youngest son, Giratina; you met him yesterday, big dragon, golden spikes, flowing red and black wing type things? He rules that particular pocket dimension and whenever I need to I drop a troublesome being in there for a while.” The ponies still looked horrified and Discord was silently hoping Celestia didn’t get any ideas. “Don’t worry, it’s pretty much empty and harbors nothing that would be a threat to any of the legendaries.”

Celestia took a deep breath and stepped forward. “Arceus,” She said sternly. “We need to talk.”

“Yes,” He sighed, he had known this was coming. “I suppose we do.” He turned to look at the large crater behind him. “But first…”

Arceus pulled the Meadow Plate from his pocket dimension and switched to Grass-Type. He then concentrated his energy on the surrounding area. The ground began to bubble and it rose upwards, evenly filling the crater. Then, with the Meadow Plate in place, he caused the vegetation to grow until it was filled in with trees similar in both appearance and energy to those of the Eterna Forest of Sinnoh.

“Now then,” He turned back to Celestia. “Shall we be off?”

The moment he said that, a golden light invoked him and Princess Celestia, whisking the two away and leaving Luna, Twilight, and Discord staring in confusion as the light faded. Luna’s ear twitched in annoyance. “Just Tia,” she said through gritted teeth. “It’s always just Tia.”

“Come on, Lulu,” Discord grabbed Luna, who was still staring at the spot her sister had been a moment before. “Let’s get back to Canterlot.”

“But we have to find Celestia!” Twilight shouted. “She could be in trouble, Arceus could be torturing her, or brainwashing her, or–” A flash of golden light left a piece of paper floating down and landing on Twilight’s nose.

She grabbed it in her magic and looked it over.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna, and Lord Discord,

(Especially Twilight)

Don’t worry, I’m not going to harm Celestia, she and I just need to work a few things out. And Luna, I needed someone to make sure Canterlot didn’t fall apart (Literally, that explosion was a fusion of chaotic and orderic energy, I’d check the foundation) I promise I’ll have her back in a few hours at the most.

Sincerely yours,

Lord Arceus.

Twilight looked over the letter, reread it, checked the back, then showed it to Discord and Luna.

Luna was still upset about being left out, but was glad she hadn’t just been forgotten. Discord, under Twilight’s request, tried, and failed, to backtrack the letter. In the end the Discord, still powered up from the chaos of the world and, thanks to Arceus, now fully healed, teleported himself and the two disgruntled alicorns back to Canterlot to wait for the princess’s return.

Author's Note:

Victini
Kyurem
Xerneas
Zapdos
Thundurus

Score:
Zygarde: 01 Discord:01

???: I wouldn't be saying anything if I didn't think it wasn't important, don't worry Zygarde and Discord aren't done just yet, their battle serves a very important task, and, for the record, Discord still isn't use to having so much power at his disposale.

PreviousChapters Next