• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 42,005 Views, 7,805 Comments

A New World, a New Way - zeusdemigod131



To protect his Pokemon from harm Arceus has moved most of his worlds populus to Equestria in hopes that they can live in peace, but peace is often harder to obtain than one might think.

  • ...
171
 7,805
 42,005

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16

The dreamscape was calm, calmer than it had been the night before. “I suppose Arceus’ plan does have its merits.” Luna commented as she pulled herself together in the dream world.

Many ponies, and Pokémon, were still having nightmares, but it was significantly less than it had been when the entire situation had been a mystery.

“Now to business.” Luna took off towards the Everfree, observing the various dreams as she went. Noting out of the ordinary appeared, apart from some Pokémon dreams beyond her understanding, and soon she reached her destination.

The Hall of Legends. And the dark void. Luna lit her horn with a spell designed to break even the darkest of nightmares.

Meanwhile Darkrai was temporarily unaware of what was occurring just above the material plane, and was trying to concentrate on something else entirely. Darkrai floated outside of Cresselia’s room, trying to work up the courage to knock. Cresselia had been inside since yesterday after he left her, and he felt incredibly guilty for it.

“It’s nothing romantic,” He tried to assure himself. “I’m just going to apologize and... but if she’s been crying then I’m going to... Gahh!”

A pulse of darkness traveled outward from Darkrai, doing next to nothing in the real world but washing over Princess Luna in the dreamscape, startling her but leaving her otherwise unscratched.

Darkrai settled on the ground. “I’m pathetic.” He stated. “I can’t even think talking with Cresselia without losing my nerve anymore.” Then Darkrai though back to what Meloetta had said yesterday. “She’s right, I have no reason to worry, I’m Darkrai, lord of nightmares and the embodiment of the new moon, and Cresselia... my beautiful lunar princess.” Darkrai clenched a fist over his heart. “I have to do this.”

Darkrai floated over to the door and readied himself. He went to knock, then Luna’s spell blasted forth and Darkrai felt a searing pain in his arm.

“GAAAHHHH!”

The Dark-Type reeled back in pain, and in fear as he sensed where the attack had come from. “It’s back.”

Now that he was sensing the dreamscape Darkrai could tell that the being was preparing another attack. “.... No.”

A swirling portal of darkness opened beneath Darkrai and he sank into it. Then he came out, in the dreamscape, directly behind a midnight blue Alicorn. Luna tensed as she sensed Darkrai’s presence. The lunar Princess whirled around and fired another spell to disperse nightmares. Darkrai dodged and stared at Luna.

“Greetings Princess Luna.” He greeted. “I am Darkrai.”

Luna glared at the legendary. “What art thou? Some abomination, escaped from whatever prison Arceus had you trapped in?” Luna was not taking any chances, the last time she let nightmare magic near her... she didn’t think about that.

Darkrai chuckled. “No Princess, I am a member of the legendary council, and a patron of Dark-Type Pokémon.”

Luna froze. “You are... how can thou claim that? You very being reeks of nightmare and...” Luna lost her train of thought as she sensed Darkrai’s nightmare powers taking hold of the dreamscape. Spreading farther than they could in the material world and twisting the dreams of Pokémon and ponies alike. As long as Darkrai stayed out of any one specific dream no adverse consequences would befall the sleepers but Luna didn’t know that.

“You pervert the dreams of the innocent!” Luna screamed at him. “If a being like you can exist under Arceus’ then perhaps we were wrong about him.”

Darkrai sighed. “My powers are neither my, nor my Lord Arceus’ choice, they are simply there, I do not control them.”

Luna had a hard time believing Darkrai, and for good reason. His form reminded her of Nightmare Moon, black skin and a flowing mane, cat like eyes and the sheer amount of nightmare energy.

And yet she was still going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Until she sensed one of the nightmares he had caused in a young filly that Luna was rather fond of.

“Scootaloo.”

Scootaloo dreamt that she was being abandoned by her friends, family, and worst of all, Rainbow Dash, when she saw just how cruel the nightmare was, how Scootaloo was treated, Luna blasted it to oblivion. Waking Scootaloo up but saving her much pain.

Luna turned to Darkrai. “I am Princess of dreams, as such I cannot allow a creature who opposes all that I stand for to bring suffering to my subjects, turn yourself in now and you will not suffer.”

Darkrai shook his head. “Do not do this Princess, I have no control over my powers, I wish them gone, I wish that I could control them, but I can not. I’m sorry.”

“I know,” A tear slid down Luna’s face. “But I do this for my ponies... I’m sorry.”

Luna blasted another spell at Darkrai, he slipped into a portal and evaded it, coming out behind the Princess he tried to incapacitate her. “Shadow Ball.”

Luna heard him behind her and jumped to the left, narrowly avoiding an orb of darkness. “Just stop this!” She shouted, firing a spell to make Darkrai sleep.

“Ominous Wind.” Darkrai deflected the spell and hit Luna with the attack. Causing Luna to reel back in disgust and pain.

She fired another spell, this one taking Darkrai by surprise and hitting him in the shoulder. “Gaah!” Darkrai’s black flesh sizzled.

Luna fired another spell as she took a step forward, Darkrai sank into the ground.

Luna looked around aimlessly for him until she heard his voice. “I cannot allow you to dispel me Princess Luna, just as I will not kill you... but this must end, so with regret I say... Dark Void.”

Luna felt herself sinking into the ground, as well as falling asleep, real sleep, not the state she went into where she could access the dreamscape. “I apologize for what I’m about to do... but I will not be destroyed.”

Luna sensed Darkrai fading from the dreamscape, and materializing in... her room. Luna’s eyes went wide but she continued to fall asleep. She made a last ditch attempt to stop Darkrai by casting a reversal spell but her altered state of mind ruined it... or so she thought.

Darkrai floated through a dark portal and into the bedroom of Princess Luna, had he not traced her energy back here from the dreamscape he wouldn’t have been able to enter the castle through his powers but by following Luna’s path he had circumnavigated the wards.

Darkrai floated over to Luna and stared down at the sleeping Princess, a look of determination on her face. “I’m truly sorry.” He placed a dark hand on her forehead, and let his nightmares flow.

Luna’s horn suddenly lit up and blasted Darkrai, but not with a dispersal spell, with a mimicry spell. Darkrai only had one thing to say as he blacked out. “Clever Princess.”


Darkrai opened his eyes, he was in some kind of hallway. Before him were a set of obsidian doors with a crescent moon on them. “What’s going on?” He wondered to himself.

Suddenly he found himself on the other side of the doors. Watching a scene play out before his eyes.

“So Celestia,” A pitch black Alicorn stood in front of a dark throne, standing in front of a group of eight. “You failed, the elements failed, even Discord failed.” Nightmare Moon smirked as she beheld the only beings on the planet who could have stopped her, in chains. Inside, however was a different story.

Princess Luna screamed as she watched the scene play out from the position of Nightmare Moon, her lips moving beyond her control.

“My victory is assured, and the night, will last, FOREVER!” Luna felt heard her laughing, herself laughing.

"NO, NO, NO, NO!"

Nightmare walked forward and tilted Celestia’s head up, the alabaster Alicorn was bruised and scraped. “And I am left with the problem of what to do with all of you.” She sighed and let Celestia’s head fall.

“Do what you want to me Nightmare,” Celestia spat. “But let the others go, they don’t deserve to suffer.”

“Oh but they do!” Nightmare interrupted.

“This is Luna’s worst nightmare.” Darkrai realized, finding himself unable to move.

“But how is the question.” Nightmare walked to the end of the line where a bruised and bloody Discord, wrapped in chains and no less than five power inhibitors kneeled. “Are you certain you will not join me Discord? You are chaos, you had no place amongst these ponies in the first place.”

“Go suck a moon rock.” Discord muttered.

Nightmare frowned and smacked Discord, knocking him to the ground.

“Discord!” Fluttershy cried, trying futilely to reach her friend.

“Silence Nag!” Fluttershy fell silent. Nightmare approached Discord again. “In that case, I already have your punishment. Only an immortal would be able to go through this, and only Celestia would be able to do it without going insane.”

Celestia’s eyes widened. “No.” She whispered.

“Discord, grand lord of chaos, last of the Draconequus,” She grinned evilly. “I banish thee to the sun.”

Before anyone could react Nightmare had cast the spell and Discord was gone.

Inside Nightmare’s mind, Luna screamed. "AHHHHHHH!!!" But Nightmare wasn’t done.

“Now for the elements.”

“Leave my friends alone Nightmare.” Twilight said, looking up. “Just give me their punishments and let them go.”

“Hmmm, interesting offer but... no!” Nightmare walked over to Rarity.

“I think that you and Sombra will get along quite nicely my dear,” Rarity’s legs began to shake. “After a few, cosmetic changes, that is.”

“Enough!” Darkrai wouldn't stand by and watch the ponies be tortured, he focused all his powers and used Dream Eater, the landscape, Nightmare Moon included, began to fall away as the dark Alicorn transmuted Rarity into living crystal. Her screams were the last thing Luna and Darkrai heard as the world shattered.


Luna stood frozen in place, as still as Discord after a shower in the elements. “Where am I?” She wondered, surveying her surroundings and seeing she was in a grassy field, but something was wrong, the sky was grey and the grass was almost black. And in the center of the clearing was the only light source in the area, and a being Luna recognized. “Darkrai?”

Luna suddenly found herself in front of Darkrai, and saw he was not the light source, the dim, pinkish glow instead resonated from a creature which Darkrai held in his arms, it’s body was only comparable to that of a swan’s and that came nowhere close to doing the creature justice. It had a golden crest surrounding its head and, most striking, three pink ‘wings’ that appeared to be made of moonlight.

“Cresselia.” Darkrai whimpered, clutching the broken body, blood dripping from several large gashes on her body, including on across her forehead. “I, I failed. I couldn’t control it.” Tears of liquid shadow fell from Darkrai’s eyes and onto the blackening grass. “I failed her, sh-she tried to help me and... and,” Sobs wracked the Dark-Types body, causing Luna to tear up at the very sound of his despair. “It’s all my fault!” He screamed between sobs. “I should’ve stayed away, I should’ve listened to them... I.... I didn’t deserve you... I’m a monster, I didn’t deserve you.”

Luna tried to look away but she was still frozen.

“I’m sorry... my love, I failed you,” The landscape began to fade, the darkness slowly swallowing everything, Cresselia’s body dissolving into dust.

“I’m sorry.” Darkrai whispered a final time before the world disappeared. “I’m sorry.”


Luna and Darkrai jolted awake.

“NOO!”

“CRESSELIA!”

The room was dead silent for a moment, the Princess and the Pokémon staring at each other, then Darkrai spoke. “I guess you and I aren’t so different after all.”

Luna hung her head, partially in shame, partially in shock. “You, you have a... you are not a monster.” She stated. “You’re just-”

“Misunderstood?” Darkrai knew Luna would understand what he meant.

Luna hung her head in shame. “I’m... sorry I attacked you, I was-”

Darkrai held up a hand to stop her. “You had your subjects’ best interest at heart.” He shifted nervously. “I should apologize as well, striking back with a nightmare was not a very wise idea.”

Luna nodded. “What happened there? I saw your nightmare and I assume you saw mine.”

Darkrai thought for a moment. “The spell you cast, before you passed out, it must have done something with my nightmare powers, and your dream viewing.”

Luna nodded, then spoke. “I believe that it would be fitting to say, let us never speak of this again.”

Darkrai chuckled. “As you wish Princess.” Darkrai made to leave the room but Luna stopped him.

“Darkrai, wait,” Luna got out of bed and trotted over to the Pokémon. “I am the most powerful being on the planet when it comes to controlling dream magic, if there is anyone who can help you control your powers, it is me.”

“No one can help me.” Darkrai said, turning away.

Luna hung her head. “Just let me try,” Luna got an idea. “For you and this... I believe her name is Cresselia? Yes I remember, I met her yesterday, she was excited about meeting you for a date.”

Darkrai didn't move, didn't speak, didn’t even breath. “Fine,” Darkrai consented. “For her.”

Luna smiled. “Perfect, we begin now.”

Darkrai looked startled. “Now? But-”

“No buts, we start now.” Luna had long considered getting her own pupil, much like Celestia had with Twilight, she guessed tutoring a nightmare creature would work as well. “Oh, and remind me next time my niece Cadence is in town to introduce you two,” Luna smiled. “I believe she could help with your romance problem.”


Breakfast the next morning was... eventful, the cook’s supply of bacon had mysteriously gone missing over the night and this had led to a freak out in the kitchen until Gene had come in and informed them that the Houndoom could eat berries, and even apples.

Another problem was the no one could find Pinkie Pie or Discord, that had led to a lot of worry until they found a note from Pinkie saying that she, Zap, Discord, and Entropy had caught the first train back to Ponyville, that had raised several questions, not the least of which was who Entropy was.

After breakfast Celestia cast a spell on the entire group, a special translation spell that lasted for three days. It had taken some time to get it right and she had never used it before but until she found a more permanent solution it would have to do.

Soon the separate groups parted ways, Fluttershy, Korrina, Lucario and Misty heading to the train station to catch the next train back to Ponyville.

The train bound for Trottingham was scheduled to leave around ten and the Appleloosan train about a half hour after that. Which left plenty of time for Twilight to show Juniper, Gene and Belle around Canterlot.

Spike decided to head over to Twilight’s parents’ house and visit with Nightlight and Velvet and Applejack thought it’d be nice to meet Twilight, and Spike’s, family.

This left Rainbow Dash waiting on the castle's landing platform, impatiently tapping her hoof. Princess Celestia had told her that Bio Chem would be along shortly, that was about an hour ago.

“Uggg,” She moaned. “What’s taking this guy so long?”

The Royal Guards designated to pull the chariot that would take the pair to Cloudsdale shrugged.

Rainbow Dash sat down and crossed her arms. “Seriously, I’d be there and back by now if I didn’t have to wait for this guy.”

“Well I’m sorry Miss Dash.” Bio Chem, sporting a pair of brown saddle bags the same tone as his coat, called as he exited the castle, pulling what looked like a giant battery behind him. “But not all of us were born with wings.”

Dash glared at him. “I’m not saying you’re slow ‘cause you’re an Earth Pony, I’m just saying you’re late.”

Bio Chem huffed. “I’m pulling an electromagnetic field stabilizer behind me, it’s heavy.”

Dash just grumbled. As Bio Chem reached the chariot he was faced with the issue of getting the machine up the steps. Watching him struggle futilely with the device, Rainbow sighed.

“Here,” She grabbed the machine, grunting. “Let me help.”

Bio Chem took a few steps backwards and finally got the device over the last step. “Now carefully,”

BAM!

The chariot shook as the device hit the ground. “I said careful!” Bio Chem ran over to the machine and checked to make sure it was undamaged.

“Sorry,” Dash said, not very convincingly. “But that thing weighs a ton,” She closed the door behind her and moments later they were taking off. “What does that thing even do?”

Bio Chem didn’t even look up at her as he explained. “It’s an electromagnetic field stabilizer; it stabilizes the electromagnetic field in an area.”

Dash actually understood what he said, a combination of weather mechanics in high school and hanging around Twilight had taught her a thing or two.

Bio Chem and Rainbow Dash sat in silence for a while, after checking his machine Bio Chem took a seat opposite of Rainbow Dash and stared out the window.

That went on for almost five minutes before Rainbow Dash’s boredom got the best of her, a personal record.

“So,” The rainbow Pegasus began. “You know Twilight.” It was more of a statement than a question, she hoped it would start him off on a story of how he met her.

“Yes.”

Or not.

Dash fidgeted in her seat for a little before trying again. “She said you were her science partner.”

“Yep, Mr. Meiosis’ third period biology.” Bio Chem cocked his head slightly remembering. “He didn’t like me very much.”

“Why’s that?” Dash asked, glad he was finally talking.

Bio Chem deadpanned at her. “I was a troublemaker.” His voice was dry and humorless.

“Uhh, really?” Dash knew he was kidding but didn’t know why.

“Of course not, he didn’t like that I was in the class in the first place,” He slumped slightly. “A lot of ponies didn’t.”

Dash was quiet for another moment, hoping she wouldn’t have to say anything. After a few more minutes, she spoke up again. “Ok, Ursa in the room, was it the Earth Pony thing or am I missing something?”

Bio Chem rolled his eyes. “Of course it was the Earth Pony thing, other than a few professors everyone in that school was a Unicorn, or an Alicorn, but that was only Princess Cadence and she was in the upper class.”

“So how’d you get in?” Dash asked.

Bio Chem waved his hoof in back and forth. “Ordered the application form and tests for the science department, filled them out, aced them, then my father took the issue straight to the Princess after the headmaster tried to keep me out.”

“And that actually worked?” Dash asked in disbelief.

The stallion shrugged. “It probably helped that my IQ tests read higher than some of the teachers, and that I rigged up my own magic suppressor from a diagram in a text book which I modified and turned on when I met with some of the magic professor one on one.”

He smiled at Dash. “The sudden drain in magic in the room freaked them out so badly they fainted, and I think it put me on Princess Celestia’s watch list.”

Dash found herself trying to sink into her seat. “Ahh, cool.”

Bio Chem went back to staring out the window, this time Dash didn’t try to talk to him. She had no idea why but she was inexplicably nervous about the stallion.

“Oh look,” He said with a grin. “We’re here.”

A moment later the chariot touched down on the landing pad. Dash was the first out, spreading her wings and doing a few loops as Bio Chem dragged his machine down the steps, it was much easier on the way down but Dash was honestly surprised when the device didn’t fall through the cloud layer.

“The shell’s mixed with cloud dust.” Bio Chem explained. “Now come on, I wanna see what’s up in the lightning factory.”


Bio Chem and Rainbow Dash stood outside the entrance to the lightning factory, arguably the most dangerous of all the buildings in the weather compound. “Well, no use waiting around here.” The head of the weather compound had told the pair that they had evacuated the building last night after... things, started appearing, Bio Chem was irrationally excited about finding these creatures. He pulled some kind of scanner from his saddle bags and opened the door.

His eyes went wide when he saw what was inside. “Sweet Celestia.” He looked over the swarm of creatures in the main room, darting amongst the machines. There were two types he could see, both obviously related to each other in some way.

The first was what appeared to be a small metal ball with an eyeball in the center and with three screws and two magnets on their bodies. Bio Chem assumed these were merely analogous to their inanimate counterparts and were evolved to, he theorized, help them feast on electromagnetic waves if their current place of habitation was any indication.

The second group of creatures appeared to be three of the former creatures attached to each other. “Symbiotic relationship perhaps?” He asked aloud as he typed on his datapad. “Possibly so they can store more electricity and move further from the power sour-”

Bio Chem looked at the readings on his screen, the checked it again, then turned it off and back on to make sure. “Impossible.” He muttered.

“What’s impossible?’ Dash asked, eyeing the Pokémon in curiosity, although really they weren't the most interesting she’d seen, that probably went to Fang.

“They’re, they’re,” A spark in Bio Chem’s eye drew Dash’s attention, and would’ve warned anyone who knew the stallion to go find Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, or Arcane Glyph.

His smile spread wider and wider, surpassing reaching Pinkie Pie levels but creepier. “They’re some kind of metal based life forms, they have DNA but, well, they shouldn’t! For all intents and purposes they are made of organic steel!”

Bio Chem rushed over to his machine. “And I’m going to catch one.”

Dash’s eyes went wide. “Princess Celestia said we were supposed to find whatever was causing the problem and deal with it without causing any living creatures harm.” Celestia had been very clear when she had told Rainbow Dash the plan, specifically so she could use it against Bio Chem should the need arise.

“While that is true Miss Dash, I know the current definition of living and it does not include floating metal eyeballs.” Bio Chem went to switch on his machine but a cyan hoof grabbed him by the wrist and stopped him.

“If there’s even the slightest chance that that’s going to hurt these things, don't even think about turning it on.”

Bio Chem rolled his eyes. “Look, I get that you’re loyalty and all but I know life, it’s basically my PhD. and these things are machines, which I also have a PhD. in. So I’d appreciate it if you let me do my Job and- Hey! Where are you going?”

Dash launched herself of the ground and into the swarm, Rainbow Dash hovered in the air and waited, the Magnemite and Magneton paused and several floated over to Dash. One of the Magnemite positioned itself directly in front of the Pegasus.

“Hello,” It greeted her in an androgynous voice. “Are you a Po-ny?”

“Yeah, that’s me, and you know who else is a Pony?” She asked rhetorically, a mischievous smile growing on her face. “That guy,” She pointed to Bio Chem who was waiting for her to return before he turned on his machine. “And he can tell you a lot more about this place than I can.”

The Magnemite and Magneton buzzed in glee, and then a few dozen rushed over to the stallion while a few more darted deeper into the factory, still leaving the majority floating aimlessly around the machines.

Meanwhile, Bio Chem found himself surrounded by the Steel-Types, all of which were pelting him with questions.

“What is the point of this factory?”

“Why does it appear that we are in the sky?”

“What substance is the ground and walls made of, and why are we able to pass through them?”

“Did Lord Arceus send you? Where is he?”

“Yes, yes. Where is Lord Arceus?”

“Where?”

“Where?”

“Where?”

Bio Chem stumbled backwards as the Pokémon continued to ask him where Arceus was, repeating it in their robotic voices. Before he could answer, a much deeper voice sounded from deeper in the factory.

“Silence!”

The Magnet Pokémon stopped their investigation and flew towards the sound of the voice, all of them.

Soon another being entered the room, similar to the Magnemite and Magneton but very different.

It was much larger, and more oblong, it had three much larger magnets on its body and two equally proportionate screws. It also now had some kind of antenna atop its head, its eyes, much like a Hammerhead Sharks, were on opposite side of its body.

It floated right up to Bio Chem, the multitude of Magnemite and Magneton behind it. “Are you the one who knows of this factory?” It asked.

Bio Chem nodded weakly.

“You will answer the question that I set before you, and then you may continue doing whatever it is you came here to do. Do you find this situation acceptable?” The Magnezone’s monotone voice made it very hard to tell how it felt, but Bio Chem nodded. Hoping it was trying to be reasonable.

If Magnezone had lips, it would’ve smiled. “Thank you Po-ny, first question...”


“Final question,” Magnezone finally said after almost twenty minutes of Q&A. Bio Chem had never explained more about Cloudsdale in his life, and he was also going to have to somehow redefine what constituted a “Living creature” When he got back to Canterlot.

Out of boredom Rainbow Dash had begun playing with some of the Magnet Pokémon, mainly seeing what she could get them to stick to and for how long before they flew off.

“What is it that you came here to do?”

Bio Chem paled and Dash snapped to attention. The Geneticist and weather pony unsure of how to ask a floating creature made of steel to leave the building.

Bio Chem was going to ask Dash for help but saw the rainbow mare was standing a good fifty feet away on top of one of the machines, she waved at him.

“Loyalty my plot,” He cursed under his breath. He looked up at the Magnezone and sighed, then smiled. “You see Magnezone, this factory is very important in the daily running of the Equestrian weather service, and you and your swarm are creating electromagnetic interference with the machines that make the lightning, in short, you really can’t stay here.” The stallion shifted nervously. “We were sent by the Princess to get you out of here.”

The Magnet Area Pokémon froze in midair, both its eyes trained on the Pony.

“You... wish for us to leave?” The Electric-Type buzzed for a moment as its appendages rotated. “That is not possible; no other suitable source of nourishment is within traveling distance.”

Bio Chem groaned, large levels of electricity were rare in Equestria and Equus as a whole, and almost all of them were in cloud cities.

While Bio Chem pondered just how to get the creatures out of the factory, Rainbow Dash was curious about something. “Hold up a minute,” She flew over to the Magnezone and landed on top of the creature, she leaned over its forehead and met its gaze upside down. “Where did you guys live before this entire thing started?”

Magnezone buzzed momentarily and answered. “My swarm made its home in the Badlands surrounding the Power Plant of Lumiose City, we feasted off the generators.”

Bio Chem paused. “Wait you’re saying that your natural habitat is any building that produces high levels of electricity?”

“That is correct.”

Bio Chem faced hooved. “That’s a serious problem,” He turned to Rainbow Dash. “Right, it appears we’re going to have to work out a compromi... wait, how much power have you been draining from the generators exactly?”

“As we did in Kalos, we drain the excess electricity that escapes the machines, as well as the electromagnetic energy in these clouds. Our bodies and abilities are able to remain fully functional on approximatley ten percent of the output of these machines.”

Bio Chem blinked once. “Did you do anything to the workers? Anything at all that could be considered an attack.”

“Negative.”

Bio Chem shook his head. “Right, you’re coming with me, I’m going to explain the situation to the head of this facility and having you there will make it seem more realistic.”

“But, it’s all true.” Dash added.

“Yes, but this is insane, and I would know,” He looked up at the mare, still sitting on Magnezone. “You can go do whatever you want, I think I can take it from here. “ Dash’s eyes narrowed, eyeing Bio Chem suspiciously. The stallion rolled his eyes. “Don’t worry,” He sighed. “I can’t experiment on sapient beings... anymore, the Princess made sure of that.”

Rainbow stared at him for a moment more but eventually took off, planning to look around Cloudsdale for a bit before heading back to Ponyville.

Bio Chem watched Rainbow Leave, and then turned back to Magnezone. “Alright, let’s get this over with.”

Author's Note:

Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone

Luna and Darkria are more mental then physcial when it comes to battle.

PreviousChapters Next