• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 329 Views, 4 Comments

Calvin and Girraffe's Equestrian Adventure - Neoject



Calvin and Girraffe go an a crazy adventure in Equestria!

  • ...
 4
 329

wait, WHAT?!

"OW!" Calvin exclaimed." What did you do that for?!"

"To see if you're dreaming! That's how it works you know." Girraffe said defensively.

"Whatever. Now, where are we?" Calvin said observing his surroundings. They seemed to be in a forest, with a small cottage nearby. They decided to investigate, but picked up the awesome pod and iPod Touch first. They noticed houses for a variety of animals, but it didn't seem as if it were a farm. They heard a voice in the backround, obviously arguing with someone. "Please eat more of your carrot Angel" said a soft, sweet voice. They peeked around the side of the cottage, to see a yellow pegusus with soft pink hair, arguing (if you could call it that) with a rather stubborn looking bunny. Wait, WHAT?!

"Ok, this is getting weirder by the minute" whispered Girraffe. The bunny suddenly noticed the two, and scampered to hide behind the pegusus.

"What is it Angel? Is something wrong?" The mare turned round to see a giraffe poking it's head around the corner.

" Oh my goodness, is that a baby giraffe?" The mare exclaimed. She rushed over to the pair and started hugging the life out of Girraffe, knocking Calvin over in the process. When she let go of the suffocating, purple faced giraffe, she finally noticed Calvin laying in the grass, and kindly helped him up.

"Umm... hello. My name is Fluttershy.

"What?" Calvin asked.

"Fluttershy"

"Umm... ok. I'm Calvin!"

"And I'm Girraffe the magnificent!"

"Oh shush you big sissy." Calvin replied.

" Who are you calling a sissy, muffin head!"

"Muffins..." said a voice in the distance.

"Who's a muffin head!" Calvin said angrily clenching his... umm... hooves.

"Wait..." Fluttershy whispered.

"Bowling ball butt!"

"Wait!"

"Fungus face!"

"WAAAAIT!" Fluttershy screamed.Soon Fluttershy had Girraffe's and Calvin's undivided attention. They were surprised at how loud the shy pony could shout.

"Yeah?" Calvin cautiously asked.

"Please stop fighting... I mean... if you don't mind" Fluttershy said quietly. Suddenly, a pink blur flashed in front of Calvin's face.

"What was that?" Calvin asked.

"HI! My name is Pinkie Pie! Omgareyounewyoumustbenewi'venevrseenyoubeforeomgomgomgandyouhaveagiraffeiveneverseenonebeforeOMGdoyouknowwhatthiscallsfor?"

"Umm..."

"A PARTY!" Pinkie shouted as she pulled a cart right out of thin air.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome a fine welcome to you! Welcome, welcome, welcome I say how do you do! Welcome, welcome, welcome, I say hip hip hooray! Welcome, welcome, welcome to ponyville today!!! Wait for it..."
A cake pops out of the oven and confetti blasts out of 2 cannons on the cart.

"I... What did you... how ..." Calvin stammered in amazement and awe because of the formal greeting and how she pulled that cart out of THIN AIR.


.

Author's Note:

Yay! the fanfiction u r reading just got approved on 11/23/12! I watched the season premiere. It was AWESOME! -kirbydoesmlp

anyways, yay it got approved!

Also, Pinkie's phisics just amaze me sometime

Comments ( 4 )

Giraffe? Don't you mean Hobbes?

Comment posted by Neoject deleted Oct 17th, 2017

You can reply to comments by moving the mouse over to the far right and clicking on the >> that appears. If you already knew that, just say so.

Login or register to comment