• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 329 Views, 4 Comments

Calvin and Girraffe's Equestrian Adventure - Neoject



Calvin and Girraffe go an a crazy adventure in Equestria!

  • ...
 4
 329

The Awesome Pod

It was Friday. The day the hyper active 2nd grader Calvin Neal Semczuk (me!) had been waiting for all week. as the school day ended, he rushed down the block to his apartment building, hardly able to bear being away from his best friend any longer. His best friend is a giraffe, and his name is spelt differently (Girraffe) to indicate his difference between others. Also Girraffe can quickly morph into a stuffed animal to disguise his true identity.

Calvin ran up the stairs, bolted through the apartment door, and was greeted by Girraffe. In a not so pleasant way, if I do say so myself. KAPOW!!!! Girraffe slammed into Calvin, sending him flying towards the neighbor's door. Of course, the neighbors were used to that by now. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!? I KNOW YOU'RE HAPPY TO SEE ME, BUT YOU DAN'T HAVE TO SEND ME REELING ACROSS THE HALL!" Calvin exclaimed

"Sorry, things just get so quiet when you're not around. I've also been reading a lot of Calvin and Hobbes lately."GIrraffe replied. Calvin was about to slug Girraffe in the kisser when he realized something that put a happy grin on his face.

"Girraffe, I just remembered! This weekend is 3 days long instead of 2! I don't have any homework either!"

"Oh boy!" Girraffe exclaimed. "An extra day off!"

"And since we have no homework, we can goof off all we want!" Calvin replied.

"What shall we do first?" Girraffe asked.

"I've got an idea! Lets go dimension exploring with the Awesome Pod!" Calvin replied

"yeah!" Girraffe said, clearly exited to go on this journey with his best friend.

"I made some adjustments to the portal option!" Calvin said. "C'mon, I'll show you!" Calvin led Girraffe into his room, and picked up the Awesome Pod. The awesome Pod was no more than a small soap bar box sized cardboard box with a paper screen, and five buttons, which say,"morpher", duplicator", "universe traveler", "teleporter", and "time traveler". There was a belt attachment, keyboard on one side, and now on the other side, a portal projector. "See, now you can project the vortex for the final three options!" Calvin said, a wide grin on his face. He demonstrated the effect by shooting out a random, green, and vertigo enducing portal on the "dimension traveler" section.

"Are you sure that portal is safe?" Girraffe said, implying the swirly portal in the middle of the room was dangerous. "It looks a bit... unstable. Have you tested It?

"Of course I've tested it! It's a great idea! Sit tight, will you, we'll be leaving soon," Calvin said angrily. he was checked some things on his iPod touch 1st generation (this takes place when I was in second grade, so 2007 or 2008), and then Giraffe noticed something.

"Uh... Calvin?"

"What? AAAAAUUUUUGGGHH!!!!"

The portal started to suck Calvin and Girraffe into it, along with the iPod touch and Awesome Pod.

After lots of struggling and hanging on to things for dear life, the pair couldn't hold on any longer, got sucked in, and the portal closed, sending the duo to some unknown universe.

Author's Note:

This story was not only composed by me, but my sister, kirbydoesmlp!