• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 727 Views, 0 Comments

Let them rest. - Slip



A wolf makes it's moral choice, to give mercy. And to let them rest.

  • ...
 0
 727

Alligator. (part Dix-sept, or was it deux? Or orange?)

The busy village of Ponyville. A nice new place to settle down. Despite calling it busy, it was considerably calmer than cities like Canterlot. A wolf could really, if not only live in places like this one. One fine morning he was walking around the lake, basking the nice sunlight, until he spotted an enigma of a scene. A pink pony and a young alligator were playing in the middle of the lake!

Truly, a mystery! Investigation had to begin immediately, so he ducked behind a nearby tree. The mare in question was speaking so fast, you'd think she was temporally displaced! You could also get that from how fast she was, easily outdoing the fastest wolves to ever live combined who was she? What was with her mane, and her cutie mark?

While he was busy wondering this, he felt a nibble at his paw, and looked down to see...a tiny alligator! Wait...wasn't he the pink pony's pet?

"Where didja go Gummy?" a playful voice asked.

"Omigoshomigoshomigosh! A wolf!"

He was ready for it, a scream, the running etc. But instead, he was met with...

"Why didn't you tell me you found one, Gummy! I have always wanted to meet one!"

Before he could even react, his entire world turned to a blur, not allowing him to understand what was happening.

Author's Note:

A quick thing to post before i go write my other thing as an experiment.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment