• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 1,274 Views, 16 Comments

The Being - The Asexual Jelly Bean



Twilight gets a book from Celestia, which she's told to read. And so she does...

  • ...
13
 16
 1,274

Goodbye

The purple mare entered the dark room, with only a little bit of moonlight shining through the window, and down upon her desk, where she looks at a book Celestia had sent her My Past - By Princess Celestia. She walks towards the desk, and sits down on the little pillow, and turned on a few candles on the desk, as well. She opens the book, and starts reading the content of it. The writing was beautiful, and the story was so cute.

She kept on reading, sometimes letting out a slight grin. She smiled more and more, just by reading her cute childhood. She made it to the last chapter.

The title itself depressed Twilight a bit, and even removing her smile totally, as she went on reading.


Chapter 13 - Goodbye

I went out of the theater with my parents, and walked home with them. We heard something running towards us. My father looked backwards, to see who followed us. He saw a shadowy dark figure running, coming closer to us every second. It didn’t look like a pony. It looked more like a slight blob with sharp fangs, and purely white eyes, which were haunting to look at. It didn’t run on four legs, either, it ran on two. It had two arms. By the tip of the arms, there were a couple of claws. The claws looked so sharp and solid, that it could break through solid rock. We noticed, that it had a grim smile on its face, as it came closer. I started crying, and hugged my father’s leg, and covered my face in the coat. My mother started screaming, and my father stood strong, and ready for a fight. As the being came closer, it faded away slightly. And after only a few minutes, it was nothing but a blur. After looking around us for safety, we went on furthermore.

We were at the castle now, and we went inside, and locked every single door we had. We closed every window, and sealed every possible way inside, to make sure nothing would enter. We were still afraid, and wanted to secure everything, so that we could get a peaceful night.
My father told me to sleep with them, in their bedroom chamber. And so I did. We all went into the chamber, and put ourselves in the bed. Just as we all got comfortable, we heard something running again. The same rythm of running, as before. It came closer. My father stood up, and prepared himself for a fight, once more. We could now see the being, again. It looked exactly the same. It ran towards my father, who ran towards IT, as well. It jumped to my father, grabbed him, and started mangling his chest, ripping it open. He cried out in pain. The blood sprung out, as the being ripped out his organs, and started feasting upon them. I could see the blood on its mouth. I didn’t look away. I was too shocked to move. Until it glanced towards me. I covered myself under the bedsheets, and prepared for a painful death. But instead, I heard another scream. I heard bones breaking, meat being mashed and eaten, but worst of all. I heard my mother’s last words.

“Save m - m - me…. T - T - Tia….””


I heard the being crawling towards me. It grabbed the bedsheets I covered myself in, and threw it away. I looked up, and stared directly into those scary white eyes, and was about to scream, as he put a claw to my mouth, and put a finger to his, and said
“Ssshhh. Sleep tight, Princess...”.

I am not aware of what happened next, only that I woke up the next morning, in my own bed. I went to the throne room, so I could see my parents. Because of course, I thought it was just a nightmare. But what I was met with, did the exact opposite of cheering me up. I cried. I cried more than I ever had. I saw two soldiers standing by two coffins, kneeling down.
I ran off, and heard music in the background. Quiet, slow music.
I didn't run all the way, before somepony slipped my mind…. Luna. What had happened to Luna?! I ran as fast as I could back to the castle, and into my sister’s chamber. She was only just a little filly. I looked down in the little basket, and picked up my little sister, who was still tightly asleep. I went inside the throne room, and ran to the two coffins. I told the two soldiers to hold my little sister, and so they did. I kneeled down, and started crying again. I prayed for them to have a good life, in the afterlife.

After that, I became a princess. And as I grew older, my sister and I started ruling this world together. Her and I. My sister, and me.

Twilight sobbed, and shaked in sheer sadness and fear. She turned to the last page. She saw a picture. It looked exactly like the being described in the book. The shaking became worse. Actually seeing the being frightened her even more. She saw blood on its teeth, a few stripes of blood in his eyes, as well. Something made it look so alive. It was crazy. She hyperventilated, and gasped for air. She heard a diabolical laughter. But something else was going on. The picture didn’t look life-like. It was alive. Its mouth moved along with the laughter. Twilight started screaming, as loud as possible. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, as the laughter slightly faded away, until it was all gone. She heard a voice calling out to her, as the footsteps came closer.

“Twilight?! Twilight?!!!”

She recognized the voice. It was Spike.

He ran closer to her, and she sprung up, and hugged him tightly, and cried. He hugged her back, and asked her what was going on. She told him the whole thing, and decided he should sleep in her bed, with her. He agreed, because he could feel how afraid she was.

They went to bed.
Twilight had finally fallen asleep along with Spike.
However. She had a nightmare. She pictured the events, that had occurred, while Celestia was but a child.

She woke up with a gasp. And heard something besides her. She jumped off the bed, and hid behind it. But then she remembered it was just Spike.

“Oh, sorry Spike. I just had a nightmare.” Twilight said.

He didn’t reply. Instead, he started grinning. Twilight instinctively started shaking. He now spoke a few words.

“Goodnight princess…”

Spike jumped to her, and grabbed her. He mangled her, ripped open her chest, and ate the organs inside. When she was dead, he went back to his side of the bed, and fell asleep again.

When he woke up, he didn’t remember any of the previous events. All he woke up to, was the stench and feeling of blood upon his scales. He looked down, and saw all the meat and blood, now dried out on his claws, and the sunlight shining through the window, and into his eyes.. He could taste his earlier meal so clearly now. He looked to his right, where he saw a mangled Twilight. He didn’t move. He just cried. But then. It went dark. It was so silent, it started hurting. Tormenting his brain. It felt like something was mashing it. He grabbed his head, and pressed against it. It hurt so bad. He heard a laughter. When the laughter stopped, the being spoke to him.

“Thank you.”

In the blink of an eye, Spike fell to the ground… dead.

Author's Note:

I know this is quite different, from what I usually do.
I just watched a video, which scared the living hell out of me.
Not only did it scare me, it also inspired me make a - more or less - Gore-fic.

Comments ( 16 )

This story.... Boys oh boys, I tell ya what! The ending was extremely unexpected. This was very well written! Good job, sir! :twilightsmile:

photo01.getmerated.com/c/cb/cb36fa222faaa5c1/22506b432de01b86/72741a44ffc7b5e6.jpg

Im not one for tragedies, but this one was interesting to me. Keep up the good work!

Wow that scared me gud job

What.... The.... Fudge.....
I won't be able to sleep tonight.
That, my good sir, gets you a good job!

:twilightsmile: – Good job!

3461433 Thank you! :D
Anyway. Hope you slept well xD

3463179 Of course I liked it. :twilightsmile:

Oh my gosh, I love it! :raritystarry:

Login or register to comment