• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 580 Views, 6 Comments

Darkest Fears - Foxes33



Rainbow has to face a large creature to save her friend, or it may just kill them all, but Rainbow knows she might have to make a big sacrifice to save her.

  • ...
1
 6
 580

Epilogue

The large creatures head lifted in a howl that added scare to the darkness. He began to eat his prize while Twilight was in the corner of her cage, hot tears running from her eyes. This sacrifice was the best thing someone had done for her, but it was also the saddest. The creature finished eating and turned to her, looking into the cage, smiling.

"You are my new servant. I will tell you the basics." Black Shook said, opening the cage.

She walked out, trying not try, but was cowering from the creature in front of her. He was huge and scary, and he was still smiling he's toothy smile. He was happy she was scared, she needed to be so he had controlled. Couldn't let another one go.

"You will obey my orders, every day you will go kill a pony and come here with it. I require flesh and blood. You will not rebel, also, no crying. So what is your complete name?" He explained, still smiling.

"Twi-twi-Twilight Sparkle." She answered, scared.

He looked more please. He had a faithful student of Princess Celestia, she was a powerful unicorn and here he was with his new powerful student. He still felt hungry and went to the corps, eating it.

Twilight watched and knew what she had to do. A fire ball formed, the creature turned and it hit, and soon its fur began to blacken and it cried in pain. It died, and Twilight smiled, she was ready for the power of the creature, this was all a stage, and it felt great. She went over to the bones, grabbing the skull and placing it on her head, making a hole only where she needed for her horn. She laughed, books weren't enough, and there were too many.

The villains were plentiful, and Celestia wouldn't let her put an end to most of them. She had to kill them, and her teacher. Why else would she call Rarity saying she had a fashion job, she knew she would take Fluttershy, so she sent Applejack and Pinkie Pie on vacation. However she wished Rainbow didn't have to die, but it was a small price to pay. Now she was in the rule, she knew it all, it was the for the new age in Equestria.

No one understood that the Elements had to be eliminated, so did the villains, if not, the worst of things would happy. She stopped laughing at the pathetic shadow wolf and looked at the full moon and frowned, it was time to begin.

Comments ( 4 )

WAYYYY too fast at the end and the plot-twist was too Wong. All in all though it was interesting.

3427243 Yeah, I was trying to keep it short only because this is just meant to be a short story and if I write more, I will make it larger. I also might make a sequel when I finish another story, but I wanted to something with a little touch of Halloween to it.

3427355 It was a somewhat decent read. But for my advice I wouldn't make a small story if the climax and resolution and so close together. But please remember this is constructive criticism. Have a nice day/night :twilightsmile:

It was good buuuut erm didn't really enjoy the ending. It was good just a little over excessive, plus a little too rushed. I give it a 5/10. Probably would have loved it if the story plot was more in depth. A longer story showing Twilight getting slightly more and more insane and a little bit Twilight POV. I enjoyed reading it though. =3

Login or register to comment