• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 806 Views, 10 Comments

Checkmate, Chesshaver - Mad-Nug



Ponies play chess really seriously.

  • ...
 10
 806

neochessilogue

"Queen to G-6?" Luna asked her sister. "Thou werest ousted by a Queen to G-6?"

"Dear sister, I was just going along with Pinkie so she'd have fu-"

"She got thee with a Queen to G-6? Thou art such a fucking scrub!"

"Luna, your attempts to integrate modern vernacular with your outdated tense conjugations has ended in tragedy."

"Art thou mad?"

"Goddammit Luna you are bad at this."

"As bad as thine chess abilities?"

"Look, I said I wasn't really trying and-"

"Interesting how thou gets quite defensive when we mock thine chess skills."

"W-well, you're being quite insulting."

"Not as insulting as thine game."

"You... you watched?"

"We noticed the sweat on thine brow was thick for not being serious."

"Look, Luna, can we just drop this? Pinkie's disbanded the chess club and no one really cares anymore, okay?"

"We guess so, scrub. If thou desires to bury thine shame so badly."

"Sis, you're a jackass."

"We art aware."

Comments ( 9 )

291270
In a world where chess is everything, claiming to be the sovereign authority while being bad at chess means people don't take you seriously.

291994 Twilight was the perfect choice for that macro as she has been left behind by time.

Chess time.

On Chess clocks.

Cool:twilightsmile:

I just found out my dad has been having sex with my mom for the past 20 years and this fic helped me cope with this stressful revelation. Thank you Mad-Nug, I have found the strength to continue and this fic made me not ashamed of my sexhaver past.

292240 You'll have to find a different fic to cope with being a chessailure though, sorry. :pinkiesad2:

I'm not sure what I just read. :rainbowderp: But it was glorious.

Login or register to comment