• Published 19th Oct 2013
  • 261 Views, 1 Comments

A DJ's Dream - Deci_Belle



What can she expect from Vinyl Scratch when something comes up about a concert? She told Deci to meet her at the studio. What could it mean? Deci is going to find out by talking to her beloved friends...

  • ...
 1
 261

Wind In My Mane

The air above me swirled and my wings lifted up gaining a little more speed, I loved flying when I was little...high speeds and wind blowing my hair back was my thrill. I'd do it now if I could, but, I didn't want to mess up the cupcake Pinkie gave me. I saw Rainbow Dash smashing through clouds and perfecting her rolls and twists in the air, if anyone deserved to be a wonderbolt...she deserves it most, not only did she save Equestria with her special element: Loyalty. But she also saved the wonderbolts at the Best Young Fliers competition from plummeting into the ground.
"Hey! Deci! What's up?!" Rainbow Dash yelled from a distance.
"Oh! Hey Rainbow!" I screamed back, she zoomed over to me in a flash.
"You goin to the concert?!"
"This is so weird, how come everypony knew but me?! Like, seriously I can expect Pinkie to know because she has like visions of future parties so she knows about it wayyyyy before it's even planned. But I think I SHOULD'VE known mainly because I'm a DJ myself!"
"Hmm, weird...I'm going! Can't miss out just in case if the wonderbolts are there!" I chuckled at Rainbow Dash's comment.
"Dash, if anyone is going to be a new wonderbolt, it's gonna be you. So don't think they're never going to notice you, you're the best flier I've ever met...heck your name is probably already on their list!" She smiled widely at my response.
I can't wait! I've been so excited these past couple of day-" her watch beeped loudly. "Oh frig! Sorry to cut our conversation short Deci but I have to go! We're supposed supposed to have a small shower of rain today over the fields and grass! Gotta fly!" She sped off, I kind of didn't want her to leave...
I hovered closer to the ground, my wings ached from all the tension in them. I started trotting down the path, ponies socialized and played...Ponyville really is a nice place...

Author's Note:

Sorry it's not as long, gonna try to keep it shorter so I can think of more to put in on a daily basis...I've been watching a lot of Rainbow Dash Presents so when I made the RD part every line I wrote of Dash speaking I had the guy voice stuck in my head X)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment