• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,545 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,545

Ch. 2

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Big Macintosh has just finished another honest day of apple bucking until Applejack approached him. Her face was flushed redder than his red coat and her hind legs were slightly trembling.

"B...Big Mac...?" asked Applejack, slowly panting from what Big Mac assumed was out of exhaustion from a hard day.

"Eeyup?" asked Big Mac with his signature one-liner. He was looking at his sister's panting became heavier as she hung her tongue out.

"It feels... like my body is going to crumble like a sand castle on a windy day, can you... carry me inside please...?" as the mare said that, she immediately plopped to the ground, Big Mac quickly put the bucket of apples down and rushed over to his exhausted sibling.

Big Mac opened the ranch house door with his head, his tired sister in his rock solid hooves, he was standing on his hind legs. Applebloom was in the kitchen fixing up dinner rather poorly until she turned around to see her older siblings.

"Oh my..." said Applebloom, rushing to them after dropping the entire wooden ladle into the boiling apple stew. "Is sis doing okay Big Mac?" she asked, looking at the panting mare in the stallion's hooves. Big Mac set Applejack down on the couch and closed the door. Applebloom put her hoof on Applejack's forehead, checking for a fever. "Weird, you feel fine to me... what happened?" Applebloom took AJ's hat off and set it on the coffee table.

"I don't know little filly, you didn't overwork yourself again did you AJ?" asked Big Mac, sitting down on the floor beneath her.

"No... I've had tons of... harder working days than this... this should've been... easy job today." said Applejack through panted breath.

Granny Smith slowly limped downstairs before seeing her grandchildren sitting together on the couch. She tapped her wooden cane on the stair railing, signaling the three.

"How come ya'll are huddling up like that? Oh dear Applejack dearie, you look fit lesser than a fiddle, what happened?" the grandmother asked, she walked to her unwell granddaughter and looked at her flushed face.

Granny Smith looked at Applejack on the couch and began to poke around on parts of the orange mare's body.

"Applebloom, can you get the medical kit sweetie?" asked Granny, the large ribbon filly zipped into the kitchen and came back with a white doctor's bag in her mouth. Granny Smith thanked the filly and took it and opened it up, her hooves fiddled through it looking for a certain tool.

She took out a stethoscope, fixing the hearing ends into her ears. The grandmother placed the bell on Applejack's chest, hearing her heartbeat is more faster paced. She put the bell on Applejack's neck, hoof palms, and back, getting the same results.

"Can you two fix up and ice bag and a cup of fresh orange juice for Applejack here, I suspect she might be sick with a fever or something." Granny requested, the two siblings went into the kitchen and did what they were told.

Granny Smith dropped the stethoscope and took out an ear thermometer. She put a covering on the tip and stuck it in Applejack's ear. She would've used a basic thermometer but Applejack panting was starting to get heavier. After the device beeped Granny took it of the mare's ear. "37.5 Celsius... that's normal body temperature for mare's your age" said Granny to herself, Applejack was panting too heavily to listen.

Granny Smith sighed and tried applying pressure to different parts of Applejack's body with her hoof again. She asked if Applejack would nod if she'd feel anything on her body when pressure was applied and she groggily nodded.

Granny worked her way down Applejack, starting with her scalp. Applejack didn't react to any of these until Granny applied pressure on Applejack's crotch. Applejack moaned with strain as she squirmed around on the couch. "Oh my, I'm not sure what ya exact problem is honey, but rest up for today, Big Mac will do your work won't you dear?

"Eeyup" Big Mac responded as she turned around to see Big Mac and Applebloom returning with a blue bag of ice with a side of hastily squeezed orange juice. Both of them were set on the table next to the sick mare. Granny carefully set the bag on Applejack's sweating head. She closed her eyes embracing the cold as it seeped into her racing brain. "We'll bring her to the doctor tomorrow, maybe then we'll out what in tar-nation she caught while on the job." she told to her grand kids, it wasn't long until Applejack was sound asleep, her limbs crossed and gentle breath escaping her vocal cords.

Applebloom grabbed a checkered blanket and set it over her older sister, then leaned in to kiss her on the forehead. Granny nodded to Big Mac to finish up the days work and come back when it's finished. Applebloom went back to the apple stew and found out it was already smoking. Granny Smith brushed her sleeping Granddaughter's silky smooth mane until she limped back upstairs to get some sleep.

Everything was quiet until midnight, Big Mac finished up the work at 11:55 pm, plumb tuckered out almost to the point of passing out. The red stallion took a quick 2 minute shower before back to bed. His raw, throbbing muscles strained and yelled out in pain as he slowly crawled into bed. His body laid there, dead still after doing double the work on apple bucking and lifting. The weight of Big Mac's eyelids reached about a thousand pounds before shutting down, following the rest of his body.

Suddenly Big Mac was awake again from the sound of something shattering. He sat up in bed, stiffened and shocked, then he looked at the clock on the wall. 4:00 am... Big Mac got a bad feeling about this. He slowly got out of his bed, his muscles severely lagging to his movements, and unlocked his door into the 20 meter long hallway. It sounded like it came from downstairs... where Applejack was sleeping. He slowly crept towards the staircase, tip-hoofing in a cartoon fashion and looking at the floor. He softly stepped forward in certain areas on the wooden floor that didn't have a creak every time you stepped on it. The stallion repeated the same process as he went down the stairs, and looked at the couch. Applejack was gone... the blanket on the floor and the cup of OJ shattered on the oak surface. Big Mac was surprised to hear Applebloom and his Granny still snoring peacefully. Big Mac checked the windows, but found them unscathed. He checked the door, only to see the bolted lock was still in place. It's safe to assume that Applejack did this, but why? Big Mac looked at the glass shards on the floor before grabbing a broom and sweeping it up.

If Big Mac knew that Applejack was outside he would've heard a loud creak from the old and worn out door as it opened, so AJ is still in the ranch house. This house is pretty small, so far she's not in the kitchen where Big Mac grabbed his broom. Granny was always paranoid of timber-wolves and told us to lock our bedroom doors, ironically she wasn't frightened awake by this. Where in tar-nation would Applejack have gone to? He would've spotted her by now, but she mysteriously disappeared, leaving a citrus mess on the floor.

By the time he was done sweeping up glass shards and swabbing the OJ off he went back upstairs. Big Mac assumed AJ could be in the bathroom upstairs or her bedroom. He proceeded to go up the bathroom and opened the door. She's not here... what the...? He went into AJ's bedroom to find it perfectly open and the window's still bolted closed. Big Mac mind was thinking at it's greatest half-asleep capacity, but then he gave up. Big Mac would figure AJ would be back in the morning, so I'm sure she's fine. Indeed she was fine... fine on Big Mac's bed as he walked in. His eyes were widened, amazed and at the same time confused how his sister got into his room so stealthily. She was lying on Big Mac's bed like she wanted him to paint her like one of his French mares. Her gaze was pacing up and down Big Mac's toned figure standing perfectly still.

She was wearing white lingerie knee socks connected to panties and white lingerie arm gloves. Big Mac couldn't help but blush looking at this.

Why is she wearing that, she never wears anything as girly as that! WHERE did she get it?? Does the Carousel Boutique sell this stuff? he thought, staring at his sister in this new image.

"A... AJ...?" Big Mac managed to spit out, looking at his sister.

"Eeyup...?" she responded, stealing his one-liner out of his mouth.

"What are you... doin here...? Are ya'll well now?" Big Mac was starting feel a little uncomfortable from his sister's stare.

"Oh yea... I'm doin just FINE bro..." She got out of his bed, and started walking towards him, putting one leg in front of the other like a cat.

She went behind him... and bolted the door shut.

Big Mac hastily turned around, feeling tension build up in his chest, escaping through his nervous breath.

"Big Mac...?" asked Applejack while she ran her hoof through his long mane and down his neck.

"E....e-eeyup...?" Big Mac was starting feel more nervous than Fluttershy on Nightmare Night.

"Can you... lie down on the bed for me... pretty please?" she glanced up at his taller brother, green eyes looking up at him with slightly puckered lips.

He ever so slowly did so, keeping a hawk eye on his sister as he laid down on his bed.

He was breathing through his mouth the whole time and neglected to breath through his nose until now. He took a quick sniff and his eyes widened.

He smelled something... it waded through the air like some strong perfume, or like a rotting air freshener.

Applejack slowly cat-walked over to him, the stench only got stronger. the closer she was the closer he was to figuring out this familiar smell.

Soon the mare was on top of him, her limbs caging him down like a hunter and their prey.

Big Mac and all his quiet being began to quiver and tremble as his sister undone her ponytail, her mane's soft strands brushing him.

As her lips approached his, he finally figured out what the smell was....

Estrus.

Big Mac suddenly shot out under and between AJ's hind legs that were caging him in a restrain. He was a hair away from performing incest with his horny sibling. He ran to the door and tried to unbolt it only to find himself being dragged back by Applejack's strong grip. Before saying sorry, he got on his forelegs and bucked Applejack off of him, sending her through the wall and perking her in a hole. She opened her eyes in a sexual rage and started growling through her gritted teeth.

"YOU ARE GONNA RUT ME RIGHT NOW!!!!" Applejack screamed at the top of her lungs, sharply squeaking like Sweetie Belle as she dove across the room and tackled Big Mac. They were both scrambling on the floor, Big Mac trying to fight off Applejack, putting in 110% effort his sore muscles can dish out. Applejack caught Big Mac at the most convenient time when he was aching sore from doing both of their work.

"I'm your- uh!- dang sibling AJ-gah!- Why in the good name of -ah!- Celestia would you wanna rut your own FLESH AND BLOOD?!" Big Mac asked through his panting breath as he dove around his room and was being smashed against the wall by AJ's headbutt charging. She was trying to knock out Big Mac and tie him up and f**k him while he's tied up... since she kind of had a fetish for that lately.

Applejack managed to get on top of him, he was too tired to fight back. She pulled a lasso from only Celestia knows where and wrapped the rope around his neck, giving it a quick tug choking him a bit.

"As much as I am picky with who I make sweet SWEET love to," Applejack responded while running her tongue up and down Big Mac's sweaty torso "right now this heat is feeling a mighty worse than last year when the Elements of Harmony were involved. I can't even think rationally anymore with a stallion in sight. Right now, it could be ANY dang stallion, even you Big Bro. Besides," she tugged at the lasso tighter, "every mare seem to take a special attraction towards you specifically. Word on the street says even Princess Luna seems to have the hots for you. I wanna have just what Fluttershy had with you last year, and I am not gonna regret a Single. Damn. Thing!

Big Mac was powerless and dead fatigued, he doubt he would be able to survive a hard thrusting by Applejack. He watched through his soaking wet mane in his eyes as his very own sister's hips descended ever... so... slowly... down... on...

BAM! Suddenly in the nick of time a pair of gray hind legs busted into the room, the door slammed on the floor and the bolt flew to make a small hole in the wall next to the Applejack-sized one. It revealed to be a Pegasus royal guard's legs, Granny Smith and Applebloom came in with readied lassos.

They lassoed Applejack off of a sweaty Big Mac and the both tied her up very quickly. Big Mac summoned the remaining strength he had left to rip off the lasso on his neck. He just laid there trying to recuperate after what he experienced until the other stallion in the room walked towards him. The guard extended his helping hand and Big Mac gladly accepted, stumbling a bit as he got up. The guard hoisted the red pony on his shoulders, giving him a reassuring nod. Big Mac felt like he dodged the bullet at a microscopic level, he automatically nodded back in gratitude. The group circled around the restrained Applejack, struggling to break free. There was double the rope on her so she couldn't break free. Applebloom secured the knot a tie similar to her head ribbon and looked into the eyes of her older sister. Every pony was looking at her with disappointment, their stares like daggers in her sides. Applejack stopped struggling and looked into the saddened puppy eyes of her beloved little sister. Applejack paused for a moment and sighed, her eyes went to Big Mac's.

"I...I'm sorry Big Mac... so... so sorry. I just... absolutely DESPISE heat season! This one feels like the worst of them all, that I would go as far as to have incest when the rest of my family is here. I deserve to take any punishment ya'll think is most fitting for me." Applejack apologized, her eyes down on the floor in shame. Soon though they were locked onto the grey stallion that just interrupted her happy time. He gave her scowl and cocked eyebrow, shaking his head.

"It's okay AJ," said Big Mac, getting off of the guard's shoulders and kneeling down next to his hog-tied sister, "you can't fight it, I understand. We can't fight nature, it's impossible, like... trying to know more Equestrian history than Princess Celestia. Don't worry, every year I always manage to survive with a few friends, though today was close call I'll admit. I forgive you sis, at least we know what the problem is now." He smiled at Applejack, tears began to well up in her eyes.

"...Thank you Bi-" that's all Applejack could say before Applebloom stuck a large fuji apple in her mouth, silencing her. Applebloom troll laughed, looking at her sister in her current situation.

"You don't need to run away any longer, fellow stallion" said the royal guard, every pony looked at him when he said this.

"What... w-why...?" asked Big Mac, dumbfounded by that statement.

"Um, my apologies but may I speak with you grandson alone ma'am? This is between male to male concerning the rising of the heat season." requested the guard, gesturing with his head to bring the "catch" with them as well.

Applebloom and Granny Smith left the room, dragging Applejack with them out into the hall and down the stairs. Big Mac could hear Applejack's muffled grunts as she was carelessly dragged down the staircase. Applejack has lassoed a lot of things in her life, but rarely does she become the one that's tied up.

Big Mac and the guard stood facing each other in the decimated room full of broken furniture, large cracks in the wooden walls, and the splintered white door on the floor. Big Mac walked over to the bed and sat on it, trying to catch his breath again. The guard joined him on the bed and pulled out a vanilla folder from his saddle bag. The guard placed it on the bed and fanned out it's contents.

Inside the portfolio was pictures of Big Mac, him bucking trees, lifting heavy sacks of flour, him running on the conveyor belt of the squeezing machine during the Flim-Flam incident. One that caught his eye was him bouncing forward effortlessly pulling with a wagon full of anvils and a pair of bulls trying to resist on the other side. Every single feat of amazing strength he ever performed was in this portfolio.

"If you're gonna ask" said the guard, who undoubtedly read his mind, "we have... certain ponies... that capture every significant event that happens in every town. And Ponyville is chalk-full of significant events. We don't do this to be creepy, we do this for your safety and every pony else's." The pictures were recollected and put back in the guard's saddle bag. He took another object out, a letter with a golden seal.

"The whole reason I was here in the nick of time Mr. Apple is because I was coming here with a request... a request of duty..." the guard said, handing Big Mac the letter. It was addressed to him and sent by the Royal Guard. Big Mac opened the envelope and read out loud what the letter said:

"If you are reading this, then you are being asked to take an action. An action that could benefit the freedom, liberty, and choice that all stallion's are blessed with since the day they are born. For as long as Celestia and Luna have lived, heat season has been a part of nature and Equestrian society for a long time. But nature can be cruel, as hormone driven mares hunt down the smaller male majority like prey. Every year, thousands of stallions are forced to partake in sexual intercourse with mates that they don't choose for themselves. And in some cases, they are forced to satisfy more than 1 mare at a time. Each stallion has the right to freely choose who they want to have intercourse with but are never given that choice by the female majority. It is safe to assume that whoever pony this letter is being addressed to, you have been in one or more instances been sexually assaulted by a mare you have no feelings for. Well now its time to fight back against what nature has "bestowed" upon us and harness it for the freedom of choice for every stallion. Join the Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces today, and help yourself and thousands of other stallions through another year without fatherhood. This decision is completely up to you whether you want to fight back or not, do not feel guilt for not joining this but it's what is necessary for what's right."

"Best regards, and the best of luck for you through this season,
Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal Guard"

Below Shining Armor's name was his signature. Big Mac looked at the guard, who was staring back at him.

"If you don't know me I'm one of the guards that is stationed here in Ponyville. Me and my squad of 10 are currently waiting for reinforcements arrive for Ponyville this afternoon with supplies and the non-lethal weaponry to subdue the heated mare population. Ponyville is where the pinnacle of the heat is located since all the bearers of the Elements of Harmony reside here. But we're not gonna be chickens and run away, we're going to fight here at our home. That's why i'm asking you to join us Big Macintosh. You're one of the strongest ponies in Ponyville and we're looking for the most strongest, quick-witted, strategic, fastest, stealthy, and/or courageous stallions and you're one of them. Join the EAHF brother", he got up and stood straight, extending his hoof out, "and we'll drive the mares heat away for freedom, for passion, for stallions!"

Big Mac never heard of this before, he was glad he did. His eyes widened with hope, a smile crept up his face. His thoughts were racing, A force dedicated to fighting heat... it's a savior, an opportunity to fight back! Me, Spike, Doctor Hooves, Braeburn, Soarin', Thunderlane, every stallion can combat this heat! We found our best chance to survive the heat season! No more running, no more hiding, no more cowardice, no more watching some poor stallion getting ravaged by hordes of mares! We can do this, we MUST do this, we WILL do this! I would never want to hurt a mare, but when they're in heat and chasing me down it's so... dang... tempting to just buck out! Now I have the right to do it, if I have to put aside my chivalrous ways for this season, then I'll do it!

Big Mac stood up, full of energy again, this new wave of hope overflowing through him. He gave the guard a big grin, the guard looked calmly ecstatic.

"Will you do it Big Macintosh, will you stand together with your Equestrian brothers and fight back?" Big Mac gave the guard a crisp hoof shake.

Big Mac dipped his head down, summoning the strength to respond in a tone he has never responded to a question before in his ENTIRE life: excitement.




"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP!!!!!!!!!"