• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,545 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,545

Ch. 12

Queen Chysalis' hazy cloud form loomed over the puny stallion's, hypothesizing that shooting a gaseous cloud will actually hurt her solid form. "Hold your fire damn it, its not gonna work!" ordered Flash Sentry, looking at the Mane 6. Their eyes and mouths were glowing green, their bodies magically picked up in the air below Chrysalis.

"Every mare in Equestria is all under my control, all thanks to Princess Cadence and her foolish love" Chrysalis roared, her eyes pinning on Flash Sentry.

"What?! Impossible, the last time you saw her you were rocketing out of Canterlot!" Exclaimed Redshot, firing a firebolt at the cloud. The Queen forgot to give a diamond dog's ass about it.

"That wasn't my first and ONLY attempt, I had a backup plan, not all antagonists are that stupidly evil."

Doctor Whooves galloped in front of the giant green eyes in the black smoke, "then how in Equestria did you manage to control Princess Cadence and every mare in Equestria?"

Braeburn spawned (yeah, from thin air) a pair ear mufflers, "Oh dear Celestia exposition, tap me on the shoulder when the unimportant hulla-baloo is over!"

Chysalis glared at the cow colt whistling sea shanties, not giving him the trolling satisfaction of irritating her, "It's quite simple really, I tried to grab her love again, only this time more discreetly. During a festival in the Crystal Empire, I disguised myself once again this time as a common unicorn. I pretended to be a deep admirer of the two as they went around socializing with their fellow subjects. As I shook hooves with Cadence I then proceeded to give her a hug. From that hug I cast a microscopic magic beacon that allowed me to control Cadence anyway I wanted. She and Shining Armor never even knew about the beacon until it was too late. When Heat Season approached, Cadence of course had her own sexual problem. That's when I did it, I cast a mind-controlling spell on her under her muzzle."

Queen Chysalis went on as Whooves took this opportunity to sit down and tie his undone tie again. Patched up reinforcements returned to the field, not even needing an order to go to the Chrysalis shaped cloud.

"As you know, Princess Cadence is the ruler and Goddess of Love. She has the ability to control the emotions of every pony pertaining to love. And there is all kinds of love out there. Love for another, love for family, love for a profession, love for oneself, and so on. But there is one type of love that is the most potent of all, guess what it is..."

Flash Sentry closed his eyes at the question, "Passion..."

"Exactly, love doesn't burn brighter when two or more lovers engage in the most intimate of intimacy. Sex is something even Cadence can't control completely when it comes to herself. Celestia, Luna, Twilight Sparkle, and Cadence may be alicorns, they may be Immortal Goddesses but they are still mares. Through my control of Cadence I cast the most powerful and potent heat spell in history, 1 or 2 stallions wouldn't even be enough for a mare anymore. Throughout the world, stallions went on their merry way to have some fun. But soon the stallions realized the mares of Equestria weren't ever going to be satisfied, and they weren't going to give them a break, some even had strokes from the overload of happy thoughts."

Corporal Ironsword jumped in, "That's why we made the EAHF, nature is much crueler this year but apparently it goes much deeper than that".

"Foolish stallions, you don't realize how badly your situation is don't you? The majority of Equestria has always been female, and I have control of ALL of them! I can go anywhere in the world, and it's a buffet of love everywhere I turn. I would be more powerful than I was during the Canterlot Wedding! Many stallions are left comatose and unable to fight back. Soon when the Celestia and Luna are too deep in heat, enough for even Discord to finally submit, I will establish myself as Ruler of Equestria! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-"

"Can you skip the fricking EXPOSITION and attack us already?! Ugh dear Celestia you're worse than Twilight when she went on that caffeine binge!" Spike yelled as he shook Twilight in desperate attempts to snap her out of it. Suddenly he belched out a letter. He picked it up and tossed it to Flash Sentry. Flash read the letter as Chrysalis stared at him, reading the letter out loud.

"Dear Flash Sentry,

I am sorry to inform that your reinforcements will NOT be coming because of the drastic turn of events with the Heat Season. According to various reports, it seems that the mares have begun to organize themselves, and are executing precision strikes of EAHF bunkers all over Equestria. Larger cities are in desperate need of supplies and weaponry, I'm truly sorry. I realize that the Mane 6 are in your domain but I can't focus on the lives of hundreds of stallions for the lives of millions. You are my best soldier and a just as good leader as me capable of making the best decisions.The least support we can provide for you is to keep you updated on the earliest developments relating to the heat.

Good Luck,

Shining Armor"

"Oh no... DAMN IT!" Flash crumples up the paper and throws it at Chrysalis' cloud, doing no damage whatsoever.

She chuckled like a psychopath would chuckle, "I told you. There is no hope for you, I'll let you stallions hide in that bunker and attempt to fight back. But now every pony here knows how futile your efforts will be. I control Princess Twilight and the Mane 6 now so you can't even hope to fight back. You can't use the Elements of Harmony since you can't control them. I am currently in Ponyville as I speak, I've come for a... specific stallion to give me my perfect princess/prince."

"What stallion?" asked Big Mac.

"The most worthy stallion of my body and most attractive in Equestria."

"Is Prince Blueblood in town or something?"

"Blueblood?! Hell no, I'd rather have Spike in me! I'm talking about the special race of stallion." Spike shuddered as Chrysalis stated his name.

"An Alicorn stallion? Does that even exist?" Whooves pondered on the thought.

"No... good guess though *chuckle*, he is merely an earth pony. Old Equestrian culture says it's known that the more blandly colored the stallion is, the more fertile and attractive he'll be."

Marks cocked an eyebrow, "Old Equestrian culture says that? Since when?"

"This is older than you think dear, even older than Celestia and Luna. Back when ponies weren't as intelligent as they were now. No matter how smart we'll get, denying our animalistic indistinct is futile."

Chrysalis eyes and devilish grin shrunk to a blank face, the grin returned with full force, "oh my, it's seem the mares finally captured him. The stallion is quite cunning for using an ancient mating call to give you time to retreat, but foolishly sacrificed himself for a hopeless cause."

Whooves' ears caught to the word "mating call" and stood up, "don't tell me... Incognito is the one you want isn't he?"

"Ooh, smart as ever Doctor, yes... he's the one I want. Now if you excuse me... I have a prize to claim."

Chrysalis' large ball of smoke began to dissipate, fading away into the sky from the Mane 6's possessed bodies. Before the soldiers had the chance to catch them, Twilight's horn lit up, teleporting her and her friends a long, unknown distance away. Soarin and the two guards were left there now that the Mane 6 were under Chysalis' full control. Three troops immediately rushed over and evacuated their bodies for medical attention.

The rest of the soldiers froze there, unable to accept the return of Queen Chrysalis.

Redshot's face contorted in anger, ready to break down and cry, "DAMN IT!" he stomped the ground, torching the grass beneath him. "Just when I thought I'd be able to go through with this season still a virgin."

Ironsword had a puzzled expression on his face, "you want to stay a virgin?"

Redshot hastily shook his head, believing he should've said that more clearly, "I... have someone waiting for me... a very special somepony in Maretropolis, I'm well... saving myself for her"

Ironsword proudly chuckled at his conflicted comrade, "good man, we'll get through this. She WILL be your first, we'll make sure of it."

"T-thanks..."

Big Mac turned to Flash Sentry, who was contemplating in thought of a plan, " what do we do now pardner? Our original plan just got blown to hell, do we have a backup?"

Flash slowly opened his eyes, finalizing his joint plan, "yeah... I uh... I think I do. EVERY PONY! RETREAT TO THE BUNKER! I'LL EXPLAIN NEW ORDERS THERE!" as he yelled his orders, ground ponies zoomed to the front entrance and other blown out holes while the Pegasi troops landed inside Town Hall through the huge gape in the roof.

Flash Sentry, Big Mac, and the gang went into the bunker after the last troop galloped in. Pegasi troops that bustled through the musty bunker air, carrying boxes and crates for one place to another. As the gang went down the main entrance platform, they walked in the now full medical area. The gang would see infirmary beds filled with unconscious troops and able-bodies unicorns treating lacerations, concussions, and other major wounds. Soarin was lying in a bed, steadily breathing through an oxygen mask next to the 2 other guards that also got beaten by the Mane 6. Every pony eyes suddenly widened, they felt a shudder down their spines as they passed by what looked like a neatly stacked pile of body bags.

"*Shiver*, thank Celestia we have no casualties, I ain't mentally ready to see something like that..." commented Braeburn as he imagined those bags being full.

"We have to expect the worst", said Flash Sentry, walking next to Braeburn, "it's been too long since Equestria has under siege. What makes it worse that it's a civil war, and that a known public enemy is causing it."

Big Mac walked ahead to make eye contact with Flash, "what's the plan? Are we gonna rescue Incognito?"




"....No"