• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,545 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,545

Ch. 14

(http://www.deviantart.com/art/Map-of-Ponyville-Labeled-v3-2-215925777) For reference, assume Ponyville is structured like this to make it geographically accurate with the storyline.


"Uhhh... where am I...?" Incognito muttered as his vision began to focus. The ninja stallion arises from his unconscious nap to see the colors of trees and moonlight pouring down on his eyes.
It was nighttime, everything stilled looked visible enough. The smell of estrus still wafted through the air so obviously he was colt-napped by those mares. But what confused him was WHERE were his captors? It appeared Incognito was in a forest, imprisoned in some sort of cage hastily made of bamboo sticks. The work looked really sloppy and he can probably just undo the knots. His limbs were restrained on thin green vines that protruded out of several surrounding trees, stretching his body out in midair. Why would some pony restrain me on something this easy to break? Incognito thought. Despite his aching muscles Incognito snapped out of the green vines with no effort, plopping down on the forest fauna.

"That was easy, now to get out of this- WHOA!" the dead vines that laid on the forest soil suddenly grabbed Incognito again, applying more force on the pull. Incognito grunted as his limbs tensed in agony. He collected his breath as he felt his joints ready to pop out of place. How the vines magically grabbed him he'll never know, let's just say magic that's why. "Sigh... great, I knew it was too easy. Let's see..." Incognito whispered.

What those ladies told me before I passed out... her majesty? It wasn't none of the princesses though, so who's left to point hooves at? Incognito moved his tail around to discover it wasn't restrained unlike his legs. The vines didn't give a hell that he had an extra limb coming out of his tailbone so the bland equine took advantage of that. He stretched his tail out to a knot connecting the bamboo cage. After 3 minutes he finally untied a whole side of the prison, the bamboo sticks piling down with a clacking.

"Alright, 3, 2, 1... MOVE!"

The stallion quickly snapped the vines off again, diving out of the cage and out of the vines' reach. His muscles writhed in pain again after his adrenal glands shut off. The shadow colt's left hindleg felt the worst, like a joint was misplaced or a fracture. He probably impacted the Celestia statue with his hindleg first that's why it stings like hornets. His whole body still hasn't recovered yet, and everything burned right down to the tip of his tail. This whole deeply dangerous scenario reminds Incognito of this book he once read, though he forgot what it was called.

He limps to a tree and rests there, holding on to his wrecked limb. Incognito scans his immediate area for any sign of female hostility. There are voices... and the sound of hoofsteps getting louder. "Argh, great I'm doomed" he said as he limped for his life. If he tried to hide the mares would sniff out his musk anyway so he had to deal with them sooner or later. As he painfully wandered north through this unknown part of the forest he's in, Incognito spots a lake with a windmill. Without giving a second thought Incognito softly delves into the lake. The water was like a refreshing, numbing deathtrap; at least the burning in his limbs was gone. Despite the freezing ice water he could feel the searing fire in his body kindle up more as he paddled.

He swims underneath to avoid any trouble, his lungs holding steadfast for 30 seconds. He sees a dock, and reaches out to it. Ugh, too high, he thought as he reached out his forelegs, perhaps I should just go to the shoal and just-. Suddenly he felt hooves catch his, his rapid beating heart missing a beat or two. That better not be who I think it is, but it was as an beige coated earth mare pulled out the vulnerable ninja, pinning him to the ground.

"Now now mister" said the lusty mare as she pressed her body harder on his, "her majesty doesn't want you running away. You ought to be punished!".

“Rrgh... agh... oh wow, because the situation totally calls for freezing punishment sex.” he responded as he struggled to inch his weakened body. Her body heat was like the most comfortable blanket in Equestria to the freezing Incognito. One part of him wanted to just fall asleep in this girl's embrace. But the larger majority of his conscience wanted to head butt her.

"Get off of me!" Incognito kicks her off with his hindlegs, his left leg erupting in fiery pain. The female is shot into the icy lake with a "clap"! He gets up only for a pegasus to tackle him back down, his face buried in the dirt. He could feel his left hindleg ready to burst. Several voices catch Incognito's ears as he gasps for air in the muddy ground.

"You're coming back with us boy", said the pegasus, putting him in a full nelson. "This time we'll put you in a cage where the moon doesn't shine, Chrysalis would be really upset if you were to escape again."

The stallion wide-eyed at the name... Chrysalis? He wished he would’ve expected it. One thing that puzzles him though, where are the Changelings? Incognito pondered on this new development as he was hauled away, if Chrysalis was planning to hide out in Ponyville, she would’ve kept tighter security. It was pretty simple to break out of the prison. And if she wanted me so badly I would’ve seen her in person by now. Something doesn’t seem right with the way her horrid majesty is approaching this. It doesn’t matter; he’ll be imprisoned once again, probably in a hollow cement cube with holes as big as needles for air.

As Incognito’s vision began to blur and his eyelid’s gaining weight he lingered from the burst of warmth and light behind him. He couldn’t make out any of the blurs in his sight, just assumptions he made. Almost 20 blurred figures were enveloped with a huge flaming ball, their bodies blown into the lake. The mares that held him collapsed, their bodies colliding with the soft grass. He fell down with them, his body refusing to get up. Another was bucked into a tree on the edge of his vision. Incognito managed to curve his head to his left to see several more of his captors barraged with green bullets. A flurry of muffled cracks filled his ears as several pegasi were hit by the air exploding around them. Incognito felt himself being lifted and rested on a yellowish figure.

Oh, I think I’m being rescued…, thought Incognito as the heavy feeling finally took over… thank Celestia.

Author's Note:

I feel I might need to end this story pretty quickly. I'm running out of creative and funny thoughts. I'm afraid this story will get too boring if it's drawn out for too long, and I'm currently making another story in progress and this one is feeling a bit too old now. By the way thank you so much for the amount of favorites I've been getting, it's really inspiring to see people are actually reading this stuff I write (now if only you guys could THUMB UP the video that would be even more inspiring :D). I consider this story to be a good start of my short time on fimfiction.net and the amount of attention pretty decent for an amateur story-writer like me. I can't blame people for not liking this story. I admit this story sounds absolutely ridiculous given the scenario at first glimpse, and it's most likely I'm missing some logic with the situation here and there. But despite the hit and misses I'll try my best to give you guys a story you deserve. ;D