• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,545 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,545

Ch. 1

"Attention!" commanded the Colonel towards his neatly organized battalion of 1,000. The colonel's shout echoed through the vast meeting hall, bouncing off the white stone walls and ceiling. The gray and white stallions stand crisp salutes in perfect timing and synch like mirrors. The rank Sergeant Major stallion began moving his eyes around his troops organized in a 10 x 100 manner. He carefully examines every single troop down to the gap between their hind legs. The royal battalion was organized by respective breed, the Pegasus troops in the back, Earth ponies in the middle, and Unicorns in the front. Detecting no flaws whatsoever the sergeant walked back onto the podium in front of the platoon under his order.

"Today you men will be briefed on this ordered given by head of the entire Royal Guard, "Captain" Shining Armor." as the stallion shouted these words through the echoing room, Shining Armor entered through some double doors on the western entrance. The blue and white stallion were accompanied by his two best stallions as the three walked with flowing motion to the podium. Of these two, one of them was Pegasus Flash Sentry, who rose up the chain of command fairly quickly for his undying leadership skills. Shining Armor faced the platoon on the podium, the two stallions stood facing the group with unbreakable stances.

"Thank you Colonel, every pony at ease, and listen to what I have to say." ordered Shining Armor through the microphone. The platoon eased off their salute and stood there with their gray and blue eyes looking at their highest commanding officer. Their was a moment of brief silence before Shining Armor began to open his mouth.

"As you all know... today marks the first day of heat season. Now by a raise of hooves, who here is currently in no relationship so far?" The battalion lingered on the question a bit, before hooves started slowly rising up. Shining Armor scanned the room for about 900 of the 1,000 stallions had their hooves up, the other 100 resisting not to look around. Shining Armor perked his lips and took a gasp of breath again.

"Alright then... who here... has ever seen a mare in heat before?" it didn't take long before every hoof in the room was in the air, silently communicating their response.

"I see... now who here has ever been... assaulted by a mare in heat before? No need to be hesitant, we're among stallions here. I only ask these questions to prepare you for what I'm about to order in a second." the battalion looked uneasy, until every hoof rose up again, confessing they've been assaulted by a mare in heat before. Shining Armor absorbed every dead serious face in the room before asking another question, "who here has ever tried to fight back?"

Shining Armor watched blankly as every hoof dropped to the floor with a mess of clops following it. "It's good to see... that every stallion here are just as chivalrous as they are dedicated to their duties before their Princesses. But I give this order, this one direct order from me to every individual soldier here." Shining Armor scrunched his eyebrows and leaned on the podium.

"Stop."

"You and I watch every year, as the mare majority seeks out stallions who do not want to be rutted. I watch the guilty faces of every stallion when they are forced into fatherhood and a relationship they never wanted. Stallions run and hide in fear, praying to Celestia they'll survive the heat season with intact pelvises. As much as i appreciate my wife Princess Cadence, I cannot seem to treat her the same when she's trying to chase me through the Crystal Palace halls in a sexual fury. I'm sure it has been the same for all of you, fleeing with not enough courage to break your chivalrous ways and just buck the female mob chasing you. Well as your superior officer I give you permission to buck, so I'm making a proposal." Shining Armor stopped his speech the battalion's confused faces.

"For the first time in history, I'm going to organize the very first anti-heat forces, dedicated to help and guide stallions out safely through the heat season." Shining Armor's proposal made some uneasy chatter through the crowd, some eyes widen, some gasp at the statement, every pony seems equally surprised. A hoof went up in front row belonging to a gray unicorn,

"What is it soldier?" asked Shining Armor.

"Not to object on this proposal sir but did the princesses even approve of this?" asked the unicorn. Shining Armor repeated the question through the microphone, silencing the battalion.

"No... no they did not..." the uneasiness kicked up again, only more more worry. "They believe that the laws of nature should be honored and that heat season cannot be something that should be hindered, they also say it's a blessing." the white stallion added. "But I don't see anything that's a blessing with 1 stallion being forced to pleasure about 5 or 6 mares that they don't even have passionate feelings toward! Of the stallions that are in a relationship, who here didn't want it because they were raped and forced into fatherhood?" Shining Armor was surprised to see about 95% of the about 100 troops hooves were raised. "Exactly, even though our economy can support the population growth, it's not some foal boom that every pony wanted. Stallion's have the right to choose who to have intercourse with and they should't be denied their feelings which is why I'm proposing this task force." Shining Armor stopped again and closed his eyes.

"This battalion is the last group I'm addressing this to. Out of the entire military theater, that's 4 more royal guard battalions (in total about 12,000 personnel), our stallions in the Equestrian Intelligence Agency (150 out of 200 personnel) , and the stallions of the Wonderbolt Squad (5 of 10 personnel), almost all of them don't have the courage and guts to fight back the heat." Shining Armor gritted his teeth, and banged his hoof against the podium. He shouts into the mic in a declarative and burning tone, his words like holy proclamations.

"But today, I stand before all of you! Stand together as one stallion, and fight back the heat season! We do not do this for our majesties, but for what's right, for the power of freedom of choice!"

The whole battalion is uplifted, they yell and raise their hooves in honor, moved by the prince's words.

"If you wish to defend your fellow stallion's freedom of choice, if you wish to stand up in the faces of thousands of horny mares, if you wish to live another year without fatherhood, then join me my brothers, raise your spears in action!"

All of the soldiers thrust their spears upward in an almighty manly roar. Some have tears in their eyes as they shout at the top of their lungs. Flash Sentry and the other guard, still keeping their stern composure, point their spears forward in hard conviction, sending a wave of extra excitement to the howling battalion.

"As I speak, thousands of soldiers are mobilizing to fight the heated mares and preparing evacuation protocols and fire team formations. We'll be looking out for able bodied stallion citizens wanting to volunteer so try to talk your friends into joining" said Shining Armor, addressing the calmed battalion. "Our battalions are dividing into companies and mobilizing to cities such as Fillydelphia, Maretropolis, and Manehattan to seek and evacuate stallions into designated zones until the heat blows over. We don't know when the heat season will end, they were always unpredictable. Our Intel Company has invented new ground breaking combat technology to safely subdue mares and are 100% non-lethal, so don't worry about accidentally killing any pony. These new inventions are currently being secretly manufactured by the EIA (Equestrian Intel Agency) under the noses of our princesses. The princesses do not approve of this movement, but they believe that this little operation of ours is going to fail. We'll prove them wrong!" As he said that, it rallied the group into a another roar of excitement.

"Sir, permission to speak?" interjected Flash Sentry, looking at Shining Armor.

"What is it Corporal?" asked Shining Armor, turning his head to the orange stallion.

"What if we don't mind the heat season? I mean not all of us don't mind it." Flash Sentry looked curiously at his superior officer. Shining Armor repeated the question through the mic and responded through it as well.

"I'm not saying we evacuate ALL the stallions, the majority of Equestria is mare and not enough stallion to go around. Stallions always have their eyes set on one mare, never 6 or 7 mares. We'll evacuate married couples and colt and filly-friends so they can have "it" with just the two of them without the interjection of thousands of horny mares." Shining Armor gave Flash a nod, and the orange stallion saluted.

Shining Armor's second best soldier pulled out a dossier of protocol, formations, weaponry blueprints, Intel, debriefing notes, training guides, etc. and handed it to the Colonel of the battalion and saluted each other with determined nods.

"Good luck to all of us!" Shining Armor shouted as he and his men left through the eastern exit. Shining Armor took a large sigh as he was out of earshot from the battalion and murmured to himself,

"We're gonna need it..."