• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,546 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,546

Ch.8

The ranks of the guard were efficiently scattered around the sky and field as the cargo of supplies, unicorns, and earth ponies are flung into the eastern side of the market square, crashing with a large boom on their sides.

"Oh Crap-Crap-Crap-Crap-Crap-Crap-Crap-CRAAAP-" the Pegasus guards towing the cargo were interrupted by their faces being buried in the ground.


Every inch of the air was filled with volleys of kinetic blasts picking off the Pegasus guards one by one. Major Marks put up a force field around Flash Sentry and every pony as they retreated to the cover of the Town Hall front porch. But as the group left, Flash Sentry stood his ground, flying up to skillfully dodge the mess of magic blasts zipping at him. Soarin joined Flash in the air assault.

"It's ON NOW!" Soarin yelled out, diving into the hell in the sky.

"You soldiers get the priorities to safety and guard them!" he yelled over the chaos, "If I'm going down, I'm going down with my men!" He shot out into the sky and yielded low altitude to take down the windowed unicorns.

Some Pegasi managed to fly high up in the air and rain concussive fire down on any mares outside in cover, opening up more maneuver space for the Pegasi guards. The Pegasi towing the cargo were luckily not crushed but were knocked unconscious from the sudden assault.

The unicorn's that were so rudely rocked and shook in the cargo worked together in a jumbled mess to magically saw the doors open. They could feel the walls bang and splinter as magic blast impacted the wooden surface. They rammed the crudely cut open cargo door then the 3/4 of them proceeded to make force fields and return magical fire to cover the other quarter of unicorns in busting out the supplies and earth ponies. The battle was past 5 minutes and 90% of the Pegasus guard were luckily still midair.

About half of the magic assault was put down by the time the Earth ponies were broken out and hastily armed. Using the newly manufactured hoof rifles attached to their right foreleg, they return concussive fire. The earth platoon took cover behind the town hall and chariots, bringing the Pegasi drivers to safety. 2 earth ponies took point on top of Town Hall with long range armament sniper rifles fished out of the supply chariot. The talented marksmen shot the bolt-propelled concussive rounds at the unicorn mares bluntly poking their bodies out the windows, KO'ing them back hard in the houses. The magic assault was halted, the air was clear of magic bullets and blunt ones as the the sound of silence enveloped every ponies ears.

Then the sound of a war horn echoed from the market, breaking the silence. The PAHF forces thought they triumphed until the heated bodies of hundreds of Pegasi mares rose high in the air and diving into the airspace of the leftover flying stallions. To add MORE hell hundreds of Earth ponies voices screamed for stallion as they erupted from the two bridges behind them. The stench of estrus invaded the field, some stallions eyes began to well up with tears. The earth stallions hastily galloped to the sound of mares behind them and fought them off as they crossed the bridge. Since the magic assault was over, they all broke out of cover and positioned themselves in a linear formation facing the horde.

"...Holy... Shi-" the Pegasi guard was interrupted by a mare pouncing him down to the ground. The flying guards had to go through another hell dodging tackling mares from all directions. The swarms of earth mares were predictable... but there were swarms of them. The line was slowly pushing back on the stallions. The sniper team had their hooves full with the horde of Earth mares, trying to take out the back forces behind the ones already on the bridge.

"HOLD THE LINE STALLIONS!" bellowed Flash Sentry, grabbing a Pegasus mare and spinning her around. The 8 pegasi who tried to hit him on all sides were stricken back to the ground with a cratering thud. He hurled the mare's body at another charging, their bodies causing a domino effect with 3 others. Soarin was using his Wonderbolt speed to out fly mares and ambush them from behind.

The PAHF were fighting a two front battle, Pegasus filling the sky on the northern side of Town Hall. Earth and unicorn stallions holding off a horde of mares on the south end.

"THERE'S TOO MANY SIR!" yelled out a Pegasus guard who ran out of ammo and resorted to sky bucking and body charges.

"WE CAN DO THIS SOLDIER!"

Big Mac and the gang inside Town Hall watched the chaos of bullets streaming through the air. Small explosions erupting from the Earth horde as mares from the doing of the snipers. The unlucky females were shot in the air only to be dropped back down by another KO'd body hitting them. Major Marks and the rest bucked the front windows open and fired from there.

"Sleep grenade out!" bellowed Incognito, ripping off the pin off with his teeth and chucking the blue grenade at the earth horde. Many stallions were already not used to their hoof guns and forgot about their grenades. The sleep-gas filled canister flew and landed right in front of the right bridge advancing line, tapping Apple Bumpkin's hoof as it rolled.

Apple Bumpkin was visiting with Braeburn to Ponyville for the Zap Apple harvest until her heat kicked in and she sexually assaulted him. He managed to lose her until Carrot Top assaulted him as well.

The Apple mare stared at the weird object before her until it detonated. The mare and the 3 other girls behind her collapsed. Incognito was sure that done the trick before the something green magic aura flickered on the mares' bodies. Soon they were up again, troops fire smacking their faces as the females very slowly pushed the line, their prizes waiting for them.

Incognito had a extremely contorted look on his face as he tried to hold back the slowly advancing horde. The earth mares endurance seemed to be more powerful, merely staggering from the bullets raining on them. "This is ridiculous, these damn Earth ponies aren't staying down!"

"They really want to bang us don't they? Their crotches must be on fire right now." Redshot commented, reloading his weapon.

"Yeah... fire" the brown stallion halted the crackling of his hoot-mounted weapon. He just gave figurative birth to an idea, "Fire... that's it!"

"What's it Incognito? Something to finally stop the mares?" asked Spike ducking under behind an oak table.

"Maybe... probably, it's a long shot. Redshot, Pegasus guard, follow me were going out there!"

Major Marks looked at him confused, "Corporal what are you trying to do...?"

"Just trust me, follow me you two! We're going to the rooftop!"

The three stallions took the back entrance and were lifted to the rooftop by the Pegasus guard.

The snipers were too occupied to notice them, repeating the same process of firing then bolting... firing and bolting... firing and bolting, which was interrupted every now and then to reload.

The sniper rifles weren't like it's hoof gun relatives, minus the bronze color. Instead of a trigger it had a red button on it's right side that would ignite the magic powered battery to send a charge through the bullet. It had a stock and a x20 powered scope, the ammo cartridge was clicked in the barrel into the bottom. The barrel was about 18 inches long with a little divot on the end to add a suppressor barrel. The rifle made a muffled booming noise when the bullet shoots at an eye-blinking speed.

The 2 snipers were frustrated by their fruitless actions now that the mares found this new burst of endurance to get back up after the air around them are constantly exploding. The earth group were merely holding off the horde, not defeating it. Eventually they'll run out of ammo much to the delight of the females.

"Damn it! Stupid thing is jammed!" cursed the blue maned sniper, whose sniper rifle had a jammed bolt.

"That's not good," commented on the 2nd sniper with the grey-blue coat, "well, these things were hastily assembled, they were bound to break under pressure sooner or later."

"I don't understand how these earth ponies keep getting up, the unicorns seemed to stay down."

"Many ponies have been wondering what earth ponies have that pegasi and unicorns don't have, maybe physical endurance is one of them."

"You know I keep forgetting that the females aren't trying to kill us intentionally, they'll probably give us strokes from sexual trauma but that's still bad."

"That sounds like they trying to kill us. Now stop wasting precious time and try to get that rifle fixed!"

"I CAN'T! These hooves can't handle technology this small and complex, these were made by unicorn's with precision telekinesis. Besides, they never explained how to fix this to earth ponies, only the unicorns know how to and they look pretty occupied right now." The sniper looked down at the unicorn specialists shooting tending to the wounded and the KO'd. All the unicorn's ran out of magical juice and resorted to the hoof guns.

Incognito walked up to the sniper with the broken rifle and tapped his shoulder, "just head down to the earth ponies with the Pegasus guard behind me and arm up with basic weaponry, me and the Private will handle it here."

The pony gave a cocked eyebrow but complies with the superior officer, "Sir yes sir!"

"What are planning sir?" asked Redshot, looking over the chaos below.

"Charge up a fire ball, area of effect, non-lethal and hold it there... if you can..." Incognito ordered, Redshot complied and held the spell in his horn.

"Alright now what?"

"Just hold still..." Incognito got on his hindlegs, and grabbed Redshot's tail and neck. He bent over the Private's neck down so his horn pointed straight at the mare horde. Incognito began to slowly crank Redshot's tail clockwise, Redshot's red-orange aura began to vibrate. As Incognito sped up his tail spinning, the aura vibrated more violently.

"What the hell are you do-... woah woah woah- WOAAAHHH!" Redshot's magic sparked and flashed, a small raging flame was building on his horn. Incognito suddenly stopped his spinning, and tugged Redshot's tail hard.

At the sniper and even Redshot's surprise, a gigantic flurry of fireballs shot from the unicorn's horn and spaced out over the tightly packed mares, raining down on the horde like Persian arrow strikes. Fireballs the size of basketballs launch mares high in the sky in every direction. A few flying earth ponies crashed in the stallion troops to be held down. The giant fireballs continued to stream from the horn for an astounding 20 seconds before the fireballs dimmed down to the size of baseballs... then marbles... then sand... it stops completely.

Incognito released his grasp on Redshot and let him plop on the floor. Redshot was gasping for air, sweating buckets. His stomach felt like a black hole just opened up to gorge on his insides "OH SWEET CELESTIA...! I NEED SOMETHING TO DEVOUR, I'M SO F**KING HUNGRY!!"

The sniper was proning right next to the display of hazardous fireworks erupting from the single stallion's 6 inch horn, wide-eyed and astonished. He shot his head to the bridges and area next to it, littered with unconscious mares and small craters.

"What the hell was that?" Below the earth and unicorn troops stared in disbelief at the sudden turning of tables. "I don't know but thank Celestia it showed up at a good time." They snapped out of it, not giving a crap where it came from, only that it saved their genitals from permanent dysfunction. They moved back to the north side still swarmed with Pegasus mares.

"Thank Celestia... it's over." said Redshot, plopping down on the floor, "h-how did you-" he was shortly picked up and dragged by Incognito, still a burning look in his eye.

"Just join up back with Marks and the rest of the group, you too sniper, head down to refill your ammo and I'll meet with you later when the estrus blows over." Incognito calls the Pegasus guard back up to bring the two stallions back down. "Get these two up here down with the rest, I've got another idea to save our flanks."

The pegasus flew up and grabbed the two by the shouders, "I don't know what you're planning sir but your last plan sure worked. This one better be a doozy or we're all screwed... literally."

Redshot's abused body was escorted back to the ground with the sniper who brought his stuff with him.

Incognito went to the north portion of the roof porch overlooking the Pegasus battle. Stallions were zipping in all directions away from mares throwing themselves at them. Now it seems that even the Pegasi mares have that stubborn endurance, surviving crash after crash to only shoot back up in the air. Flash Sentry noticed the land battle was done and fought his way to the front of Town Hall. He was about to command the troops to open fire but realized that could end up with serious friendly fire.

Incognito dropped down from the rooftop onto the field, unscathed by gravity pushing down on him on his landing. He galloped to the middle of the sky battle above the open field. Every now and then Pegasus mares would crash down but only to shoot back up 2 seconds later. Ground troops looked in confusion at the singular figure standing there with his brown eyes closed.

"Oh man...I can't believe I'm gonna do this..." Incognito mutters to himself, taking deep breaths.

He ripped off his uniform Superman (or superstallion in this case) style and flung it to the ground, exposing all of his light brown coat.

(http://colors.findthedata.org/l/618/Light-Brown)
(*To get more specific)

In a realistic horse voice, he roars at the top of his lungs. He spins around and bucks the air to kick his natural musk and the smell of his masculinity to the pegasi mare's level. The mares are somehow entranced by the sound of Incognito's yelling and whinnying like it's a holy symphonic choir. Incognito's smell and musk was a hundred times more potent then the guard's musk. The mares release their sexual grasp on the pegasus guards, soaking their ears with the heavenly (rather crude) yelling of the single stallion below them.

Incognito stops his frenzy to look at the mares above him. The female's mouths were drooling, their genitalia dripping like a mild raincloud (ironic really).

".............HE'S MINE!"

"SCREW YOU HE'S MINE!"

"NO HE'S MINE!"

"I CALL DIBS!"

"FIRST ONE TO RUT HIM GETS HIM!!!"

Like an armada of heat seeking missiles, the entire group of mares converge on the stallion's location. Incognito gallops into the town and into the urban territory. The mares chase the single extremely attractive stallion, shoving in front of each other with their tongues hanging out. The guards put up a big fight with the pegasi, fatiguing them so Incognito can outrun them for a long period of time.

Flash Sentry and the rest of the troops set down their worn out bodies. Flash watches the single soldier distract the mares they were fighting a second ago. He noticed that some pegasi not in the battle climbed out of their windows to follow in the chase. However they still couldn't catch up with Incognito's hard-earned speed and agility. It won't be long until the entire female population of Ponyville is on his tail.

Doctor Whooves put some thought into what Incognito just did that lured all the mares to him. How the hell does yelling and flailing randomly attract that many females, he thought. After careful digging through the contents of his mind he found what it was: "I think that was a... mating call..."

Big Mac's attention was caught by the word "mating call", "what in tarnation is a mating call?"

"A mating call is a ritual that is used during heat season, stallions use it to attract mares to a certain location...shouldn't you what a damn mating call is?"

"Nnope, usually sexual intercourse is done through the consent of each partner. But a mating call sounds well... suicidal..."

Big Mac observed the hundreds of pegasi girls in a single moving point. Incognito continued to yell and kick up his musk to attract more females, watching him gallop for his life.

"Back in my old world where horses weren't sentient, they would use a mating call to signify fertility in a stallion. It's surprising the laws of nature are similar here."

Flash Sentry sat there in the crater-riddled field until he caught onto what Incognito wanted him to do as he made the distraction.
"Ground troops! Gather up the earth mares and lock them up! Pegasus troops, find every KO'd unicorn and lock them up as well! Get ready ASAP to evacuate the town stallions as soon as you're ready! MOVE IT!"

The troops scattered and did their assigned duty while Flash Sentry and Soarin went back to the Big Mac and the gang, "Major Marks, make a letter to Shining Armor saying we need more ammunition, hand it to Spike to send it over."

"Sir! Come on Spike."

"R-right!"

Flash turned to Doctor Whooves, "Whooves, can you think of a rescuing strategy to help rescue as many colts and stallions as fast as possible?"

"I can't promise it but bloody hell I'll give it my best shot!"

"Good, head back to the bunker with Redshot, he'll help you out."

"M-me?!" said Redshot over a shocked face.

Flash gave him the "I'm about to court-martial you" stare, "yes you Private, on the double!"

"S-sir! Yes sir!" Redshot and the Doc galloped back into the bunker as Flash faced the Apple cousins.

"Braeburn, Big Mac, get one of the toppled infantry cargo chariots and get them back in business. We'll need them to round up the mares before they regain consciousness. Can you do it?"

"Eeyup sir!" said the both of them, heading outside.

"Soarin, I have a favor to ask of you, patrol Ponyville from the skies for any sign of the Mane 6. during the battle I saw no sign of any of them and the ground troops confirmed that they didn't find them either."

"Why do need to know where the Mane 6 sir?" Soarin asked, sliding his goggles on.

"This heat maybe connected to the Elements of Harmony somehow. If we can subdue the Mane 6 and force them to cooperate, then maybe we can solve this special heat problem."

"Don't worry sir I'll try to find as fast as-"

As the two were talking, six mares suddenly teleported onto the barren field...

"no more need to find them sir..."

"cause I already see them...."








Undoubtedly it was none other than bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Rarity, Applejack who was mysteriously no longer hog-tied, Rainbow Dash who landed next to her friends after attacking the cargo, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Princess Twilight up and conscious quickly. The sniper now on the rooftop again, still airborne Pegasus, and Rifle stallions opened fire on the six, only for an almost impenetrable force field mixed with purple and magenta held by Twilight and Rarity. Pinkie Pie busted out her party cannon and fired an ACTUAL CANNONBALL instead of confetti at the earth ponies taking cover behind the toppled earth pony cargo. The whole ground platoon looked at it, confused.

"Hey do you see that...?"

"Yeah... what is that...?"

"Whatever it is... it's coming straight TOWARDS US!"

"OH-" *kablam* "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-" *crash*

"ugh God... I-I mean uh... C-Celestia... agh..."

The cannonball exploded with the force of charging bulls, scattering the earth ponies all over the grass field behind them. Some were KO'd from the blast while others managed to get on their hooves, limping to evacuate the KO'd.

3 Pegasus guards who ran out of ammo watched the explosion and blindly rushed the six, challenging them to close combat.

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack stepped out of the barrier, dead serious faces on them but obviously in heat from the stench the guards were smelling. The armed stallions with ammo tried to contribute to their one on one battles but couldn't since Twilight's barrier held up. They ceased fire, watching their comrades duke it out with 3 of the Mane 6. As the 3 brave stallions risk their sex lives, troops try move out into the field to retrieve the fallen Pegasus guards.

(There are 3 fight scenes that happen simultaneously)

The guard flew in with a swooping charge at Rarity only to find her grab his tail, spin him around, and slam him into the ground. The guard staggered back up and flew circles around her until he was creating after-images. The guard bolted out of the loop and tried to head ram her, only for Rarity to skillfully dodge it. He swooped onto the ground and fight her on equal ground. Their fighting skills matched each other on par as they dodged and blocked every blow given to each other for about 20 seconds. Rarity though soon stepped up her game and cast a spell. The guard was caught in her telekinesis grip.

"Looks like you're a bind here boy" Rarity stated in a lustful tone, walking around the restrained Pegasus. "What will you do now?"

"Eh... er... GAH... try to.... uh.... break free... to... get away from you..."

"Break free? Get away from me? That hurts darling, a lot, you do know that it's very rude to talk to a lady like that. Especially if said lady can do this!"

Before brushing her hoof on the guard's crotch, Rarity strikes her hoof on one of the guard's pressure point, temporarily paralyzing him in that limb. She continued to strike the stallion in all his pressure points until she let him go from her magic grasp. The guard couldn't fight back as his limbs were all paralyzed. He glanced up at Rarity, still struggling to move. She magically tossed the stallion next to Twilight, still holding the invisible force field.

"I'm done with my part darling" she said to Twilight.

Meanwhile, out of the barrier, Rainbow Dash and the Pegasus guard were flying around each other in a circular manner until they both met in the center and rammed each other, only to fly in a circle again and repeat the process with a few more clashes. Snipers tried to get lucky but couldn't seem to land a shot. They didn't want to risk friendly fire and waste ammo so they ceased fire to bear watch. Leftover airborne Pegasus guard try to get in the action only to hear the single guard state he wants to do this alone.

"I tough guy I see... I like that", said Rainbow Dash as she collided into the guards rock solid body.

"You're not getting my sheath ma'am, not *clash* TODAY, not *clash* EVER!"

"How about a race big guy, catch me if you can!"

Rainbow Dash kicks into blinding speed with the guard on her flank. She accelerates rapidly, reaching the speed necessary to pull off her trump card. As she hit the limit, she breaks the mach cone into her Sonic Rainboom once again, leaving the guard to bite on her shedding feathers. Rainbow Dash pulls a 90 degrees turn upwards... and another turn behind her. She rams the guard at the speed of sound, catching a bit recoil herself. Luckily the Royal Guard armor is more sturdy than it looks, absorbing the most part brunt of the impact, but the shock wave was sent through the guard's nervous system. The fallen soldier is sent crashing like a meteor into a building, almost destroying all it's support pillars.

"I win, you're ALL MINE now!" Rainbow Dash announced as she dove in the building to retrieve her prize. She grabs the unconscious stallion by the hooves, heaving his heavy body under Twilight's barrier. she retreats to her friends barrier before the snipers and rifle stallions get a bead on her.

Applejack and the guard stared down each other until they both charged each other, crashing each others craniums into each other.

"C'mon pardner... let's dance!"

The two get on their hindlegs, and started wrestling each other to the ground. They both grabbed each other's shoulder's until the guard broke out of it and strafed around the mare. The guard charged in with his wings, throwing heavy blows at Applejack. Some shots landed in her rib cage, winding her. Applejack didn't stand on the defense however as she started to throw quick jabs and hooks at the guard's head. A few jabs landed, but was able to repel the hooks with his forelegs blocking the sides of his head. Applejack managed to land a heavy right punch at the guard's face, disorientating him. He staggered as his vision began to feel a fuzzy. AJ took advantage of this and broke out of her boxing stance. She charged her forelegs, and bucked hard at the guard's torso, sending him crashing into the barrier as it rang out. He was done, the fuzziness took over, his body was beaten.

"D...damn you..."

He head impacted the ground with a thud, AJ walked towards her victory over him. She held up the guards unconscious face, and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. She chuckled maniacally as she got out a rope from nowhere and hog-tied her prize in, throwing it in front of Twilight's hooves.

All three of the guards defeated, lying on the floor unconscious, ready to be subjected to a pleasurably sexual demise unless taken action. The guards successfully evacuated the fallen soldiers to the safety of the bunker. The forces closed in on the invisible force field, ready to unleash hell on them the moment the barrier drops.

Flash descended down to the barrier, just in front of Twilight. He looked at Town Hall and cocked his head, prompting the Big Mac and everyone else to come over. Spike looked into the eyes of his sister figure as he approached her and her friends. Serious, angry, enraged, ready to punch someone in the face, but all kept under a tight blank expression to maintain her royal dignity.

Spike rushed to the front of the group, digging his claws into the barrier, demanding an answer from his only family, "Why Twilight? Why are you doing this?! This isn't you!" Tears began to well in his eyes, but Twilight's blank face held firmly, the sorrow building up inside of her.

"It's not your fault Spike, blame the ones behind you, they refuse to accept their role in nature." Twilight eyeballed Flash Sentry, they stared lightning bolts at each other.

"We really need to stop bumping into each other your Majesty... at least on better circumstances." He approached the barrier closer, his face almost touching hers, "but Spike is right, you 6 bear the Elements of Harmony, you're a symbol to the Equestrian ponies! And here you are, assaulting hundreds of stallions all because of your damn heat. what does that say to the rest of us Princess?"

Author's Note:

This part of the story won't be as comedic since I'm running out of ideas and I'm saving it for another time. I know I know, "an all out war against armed stallions and hordes of incredibly horny mares". It is a pretty easy idea to work with to sound funny but it's hard when you want it be emotionally driving and conflicting at the same time. Not mention I'm trying to dodge as many "inconsistencies" as possible. When I make the chapter of Incognito running for his life from horny pegasi to buy the stallions time I'll try to be as comedic as possible there. For now I feel the need to deliver a moral message concerning the small but significant flaws of Equestrian society. "BUT THAT'S SO BORING!" some of you might say, well a story with straight up slapstick and low comedy doesn't sound like a TRUE story. To me it shows the animalistic behavior of our own society and how entertainment comes before morality. Just hold onto your girdles and be mature about this story despite how odd the main plot line's driving force is about. I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't as funny as you hoped for, but I wanted to add "SLICE OF LIFE" to indicate moral development to one of my genres along with "ADVENTURE" but FimFiction can be a ass about those two being together.