• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,545 Views, 38 Comments

Equestrian Anti-Heat Forces - Navras97



Captain of the Royal Guard Shining Armor creates a Special Task force designed to defend stallions all over Equestria from any unwanted sexual intercourse with mares.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,545

Ch. 11 (Ch. 10 is optional and just character background)

"COME AT ME BRAS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" bellowed Incognito after crashing out of a second story window. He somersaulted out of the way before the glass fragments and pursuing earth ponies lands on him. The black maned equine turned around to see half of every mare in Ponyville behind him. A handful of mares gallop from the public restrooms to join the crowd at his 7 o' clock.

Incognito hoping to Celestia that Flash Sentry is putting together some plan to rescue the stallions before his legs give out. As he was being chased through Ponyville, he encountered some stallions hiding in their homes under beds, inside cabinets, posing as sculptures, etc. Luckily the mares seemed to show no attention to them and only him. To Incognito, this is excellent news knowing that he's the focus of attention of every girl in Ponyville, just not in the way most people expect.

The brown stallion is never used to this much attention or any attention to begin with, he was always alone in that bunker. The guards never spoke to him unless it was about business or reports. Every silent night it was the same thing, guarding the joyous citizens of Ponyville from the rooftops with no backup or any pony to report back to, doing everything to stay out of contact from them. He remembers the rumors and conspiracies made by him when he first came to Ponyville, as well as the other ones later.

Incognito leaps from roof to roof as Pegasus mares try tackle him down, only to make holes in the rooftops as Incognito jumps from them. Incognito still can't believe that mating calls still work even in society today. That's what he read during his studies of Equestrian culture and history as a colt. One Pegasus mare got lucky, and hit Incognito's hindlegs in mid-jump. The mare couldn't get a grip and cratered in the tiled rooftop. Incognito lost his footing, bumping his head on the edge and falling down to his possibly inevitable death if it wasn't for him plummeting into something... gooey.

"Uhhh my head... what in Equestria am I doing in..." he gave the substance a quick lick, "jelly...?"

He seemed to have lost the mares for a while, Incognito appeared to be in a giant jar of jelly, grape jam to be more specific. Suddenly a stallion's head rose out of the jelly, the brown stallion's heart skips a beat or two.

"....Yo bro whatcha doin in ma jelly?"

"Uhhhhh... hiding?"

"Well go find some other jar of jelly to hide in, this one's mine."

Incognito climbs out the jar and shakes the artificially flavored substance off his body, a consistent WTF look on his face.

"I really don't see how living in giant jars of jelly is in the slightest way beneficial to society but... whatever bro it's YOUR skill."

"No pony can do this better than me, NO PONY!" he screws the lid down, restricting his only source of oxygen for about 10 minutes or so.

"Whatever... ahem... AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" he throws out another mating cry, the once lost crowd is on his tail again after 10 seconds.

Aloe, Vera, Berry Punch, and Rose turned to the right to make eye contact with the irresistibly handsome stallion next to the big jar of grape jelly.

"THERE HE IS!"

"HE'S MINE!"

"THOSE ARE MY BABIES!"

"H-hello ladies... GOTTA DASH!"

The light brown stallion ran across fruit stands and other vending stands as he was being pursued. The three mares were suddenly accompanied by 240 more ladies. He bucked anything that would slow down the crowd as he ran. He noticed the Apple family stand, and a tall stack of barrels labeled "Sweet Apple Acres' 100% Apple Cider", about 16 barrels stacked in a pyramid formation.

"Sorry about this Big Mac but..." he jumped up and grabbed one barrel from the top, the mares didn't tackle him but slowly approached him like a horde of old-fashioned zombies. Incognito took advantage of this and chucked the barrel at the mares, sweet and sticky cider covered the entire crowd, "it's for the greater good".

They yelled and rubbed their eyes madly, commenting on how bad their eyes are burning right now. It was obvious the cider had alcohol in them, not the regular kind of cider. The Apple family always had more than just apple cooking skills, much to the FDA's "luck". This was to Incognito's luck since the mares somehow broke out of their heat induced frenzy and scattered to the nearest place with water. Incognito roundhouse kicked two more barrels into the sky, exploding over a flock of Pegasi. He kept chucking the barrels until he was down to his last one.

One unicorn managed to think over the heat and kinetically grabbed it when it was in Incognito's hooves. She shook the barrel in all 3 dimensional directions until Incognito let go in disorientation, plopping down back to Equestria. His whole world was spinning and getting louder as the leftover crowd cheered and squealed in joy. Suddenly he was back to his senses, and his indistinct kicked back in. He jumped 7 feet into the air as the unicorn let go of the barrel. He chucked the barrel at the crowd, it exploded with a 20 meter radius, way more than he expected. Since the unicorn was shaking the barrel so much, the cider began to pressurize and was unleashed by the smallest tear. The crowd was down to about 20 pegasi, 80 earth ponies and 20 unicorns, half of what it was before. Every mare he hit seemed to KO from the smallest stimuli that tapped them. They would for some unknown reason blink a green aura then pass out. He didn't care what it was, just glad that it made his life easier. Incognito dashed through the various parts of the market area, except it wasn't the usual straightforward rows and columns.

The earth mares split in different directions and filled the rows while the Pegasus and unicorns stood by and watched. It seemed that the square was arranged differently today, it was like a maze instead of rows and columns. Incognito was too exhausted from throwing to have the energy to just jump over the stands.

To Incognito it felt like something... or some pony rearranged this so it was like a maze. As Incognito walked around the oddly arranged market stands, he realized how clumped they were together. Usually they had at least 30 meters in between them but now is was only 10 meters, very little maneuvering space. They probably did this as a fear factor, Incognito thought, fear that I might be jumped from behind since the smell of every pony's estrus filled the air, so I can't sniff mares out. "Ah great, f**k me..."

"WITH PLEASURE!"

A mare clerk jumped out of the dairy stand, Incognito immediately grabbed a nearby cheese wheel and smacked her with it. She was sent into the stack of milk cartons and shipment of eggs. She was about to get back up until Incognito KO'd her with a 2 foot long stick of butter to the face.

"Oh Celestia THAT was close, gotta hide quickly" Incognito found a bakery stand and dove underneath the counter. He couldn't hear the sound of hoofsteps so he's in the clear for now. Suddenly his stomach growled, Incognito was sure that a mare heard that. When he thought about it, he hasn't eaten today so maybe...

Incognito quickly grabbed a random treat from the table he was hiding under. He grabbed a pink cupcake, and put it into his mouth. I'll just send the owner an anonymous bag of bits when this is over, he thought before he steals the cupcake. He reached over and grabbed another cupcake, and ate that one as well. He could feel his stomach rejuvenate with the heart rotting sugar and carbs. He's usually used to eating plain loaves of bread and tap water so this is something rather hard to resist. He kept picking sweets from the table until he grabbed something soft. It had a warm silky texture to it and had the plump of a bed cushion. He poked his head out to discover his hoof was grabbing the soft ass of a peach coated, magenta maned, and pale blue eyed Pegasus with a single cupcake cutie mark, looking at him with the lustful look. (No actual character just one I made up on the spot)

She chuckled seductively, licking her lips in the same manner,

"Ohohohoho myyyyy, you want to eat me don't ya?"

"Oh no..."

"Don't worry, I'm the best kind of cupcake there is honey! The SWEETEST!"

"Oh no- MMMFF!!"

She shoved her butt into Incognito's frosted stained lips. They both fell over and scrambled on one another, toppling various sweets off of the counters into their struggle. Incognito managed to get some air and rational thought through even when rubbing himself all over this pretty hot&horny mare covered in sugar. He bucked her off, throwing her out of the stand. He grabbed a nearby pie and chucked it at her. It impacted with a blue and violet filling over her face. She did a backflip in midair before plopping down on the ground, KO'd.

Incognito moved out of the stand and galloped to hide under a pottery stand. It took him a while to notice that he was covered in sweets. "Whatever", he commented, "at least it's not Twilight juice". He wipes the frosting from his face and shakes the rest of his body, ridding him of sweets but not the smell of them. He poked his head out to see a group of mares standing before him, ready to charge at him.

"Alright ladies..." he casually picks up a brown pot next to him, tossing in between his hooves "let's do this!"

That was the signal the ladies needed to charge at the lone stallion. He threw the brown pot and the entire table of porcelain princesses at the group. He vaulted over the stand and dove into the next stand full of produce. Unicorns decided to come in and shot magic blasts at the single stand. Incognito threw a table of produce down as cover. He grabbed a watermelon and chucked it over into the mess of magic blasts. He heard a boom and the frightened screams of mares at the organic explosion. That was his signal to start pelting the unicorns with coconuts and whatever he could get his hooves on. The unicorns KO'd at the instant the fruits impaled themselves on their horns.

The cover was starting to crack and shatter under the pressure, so Incognito dove to the next stand. Much to his favor, he landed into a stand full of old tribal Equestrian wares and weaponry, dulled to be safe and legal. He noticed a crossbow with 10 tipless bolts in a quiver. Next to the weapons was a sack of 10 blue balls labeled "Coltachacton styled tear gas" He immediately grabbed it, putting the crossbow and quiver in with the holstering torso rack already next to it with 3 blunt tomahawks. Mares close in on the stand, Incognito breaks from cover and chucks the 3 blunt tomahawks at the females, instantly KO'ing them. He throws all the balls overhead at most of the pegasi who dove into the fray. Almost the entire group dispersed and retreated to back north, the rest crashed into the stands below. He arms up the gear, and vaults and gallops to the stand with the arcane knickknacks. He finds a crystal magical bubble with a green aura in the center, floating on the counter. The mares close in 30 meters away from him.

He stares at the mares then back at the orb "... Oh well, here goes nothing!" he sticks the orb on a bolt and fires it at the mares. The magic orb detonates, it's green magic aura falling to the ground. Suddenly a large transparent brick wall as tall as Town Hall emerges out of the ground to block the mares' passage to him. "Whoa... now that's awfully convenient..."

He grabs what looks like a dark blue gauntlet labeled "hookshot" and fits it over his left hoof, figuring it would be useful. As he slips it on, his mind suddenly flashes with this strange knowledge of the hookshot. He sees images of ponies with it, they would shoot it at certain surfaces where the long chain with the 4 pronged spike lodges into it. It would quickly retract, dragging the pony with it to carry them high and far distances. "Interesting..." he commented, examining the blue gauntlet.

He could see Pegasi closing in his the position with the giant wall, so he flees out of the arcane stand and into the flower stand. He rips open a hole to see Sugarcube Corner in the distance. He points the hookshot to the tip of the roof, "this better work!" He presses the button trigger inside, releasing a green translucent chain from the small hole in the gauntlet.

"Come on, come on!" the chain takes about 10 seconds to fly all the way to the tip of Sugarcube Corner. He feels a small impact reverberate through the long chain. "Yes it worked! Alright now what...uhhh oh what's this?" he could feel a second button next to the one he just pressed in the interior of the gauntlet. "Uhh I think this is the retract button."

In a Legend of Zelda fashion, the supposedly magic chain rapidly retracts into it's formless state inside the hole, pulling Incognito straight midair. "Whoa! Okay alright now we're movin'!"

But he wasn't done there as the few 9 remaining pegasi were well on his tail. This hookshot joyride seemed to go on forever, only going 16 mph with only 80 meters to go. "Oh crap not THIS AGAIN!" He pulls out his crossbow, loading it with his tail. He aimed down with the puny divot that is the iron sight and fired the tipless bolt.

It lands straight on the head of a green Pegasus, falling back to Equestria. He loads up another one and fires it, getting two birds with one stone as the hit Pegasus grabbed the tail of another. He KO's 3 more ladies but misses another, still approaching.

4 bolts, 40 meters, and 3 mares on his tail.

Unicorns were firing magic blasts at the midair stallion. Unable to tilt or swing his tugging body, Incognito braced himself as kinetic fists pummeled him. One particular pegasus immediately accelerates to Incognito at a blinding speed. Except she wasn't going for him, she was going for the hookshot chain. As she flies next to the chain she shoots high in the air and crashes back down on it, snapping the chain back into formless energy. Incognito plummets down to Equestria faster than the Pegasi could chase him.

"OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-"

Luckily Princess Celestia was there to soften his landing. And by Princess Celestia I mean the statue replica of her in the southwest square, softening (worsening) Incognito's impact. His body smashes through the statues head, shattering millions of bits of hard work onto the grass field. Incognito could've sworn he heard a bone or two snap as he tumbled on the grass. He picked up his beaten body, trot limping away from his leftover pursuers. He moved to the lamp post to turn it off and move to the empty barrel, try to retreat to fight another day.

His body was wrecked beyond function, his weapons were snapped into pieces, hanging down his torso like dead weight. The hookshot was unresponsive to Incognito's command when he points it to a building. Earth and Unicorn mares caught up with the straggling pegasi, eager to claim their valuable prey. Incognito stared at the clock tower in the far east: 5:15pm. That was 3 hours since he's been running, more than enough time for the forces to retreat into the bunker.

Incognito's beyond his limit, he can't keep this up anymore. He collapses on the field, heavily panting, his body growing heavier. He could feel 2 ponies grab him by the forelegs. He could hear voices cackling and speaking to him as he struggles to make any kind of movement.

"We finally got you boy, hope you're ready"

"You'll be the first of hundreds of stallions who'll get what nature planned"

Incognito held on to his shaking to respond to what he heard.

the first? Incognito thought through his hazy brain, every pony else is safe, they just want me?

"Her majesty has chosen for you to give her the perfect foal. So please cooperate with us so we may perform a few... tests... to see if you're fit enough."

Now Incognito was confused, were they in heat or brainwashed? "Her...Majesty? Why... are you doing this for Twilight...?" Incognito asked in an audible enough volume.

The mare holding his right arm picked up his chin, and puckered him deeply in the lips. She retreats her lips as the sexual rush rattles her. Incognito was going to ask the necessity of that but figured she'd say "why not".

The left mare chuckled at the stallion's contorted look, "We're not doing this for Twilight, neither for Celestia, Luna, or even Cadence".

"Then... for who do I owe the "honor" of bestowing the perfect child unto?"

"You'll see soon handsome. Just stay quiet until we get there".

"Urgh...! Like HELL I WILL- GAH!"

The two mares hoofed him in the face, rendering him unconscious.

"*Swoon*, He's so hot when he's quiet isn't he...?"